Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz 08:48 - Jul 16 with 1911 viewsRopeyAdvice

Bitterly disappointed that I got 2 wrong.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/snack-quiz/20-questions-about-some-of-ipswich-
Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 09:18 - Jul 16 with 1525 viewsitfcjoe

Ditto - I assume the ones I got wrong were point tally in 92 and 1st goalscorer in UEFA Cup Final

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 09:19 - Jul 16 with 1517 viewsDanTheMan

Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 09:18 - Jul 16 by itfcjoe

Ditto - I assume the ones I got wrong were point tally in 92 and 1st goalscorer in UEFA Cup Final

Exactly the same for me. Some of the early 90s stuff was a little guesswork for me, what with only being 1 at the time.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 09:21 - Jul 16 with 1509 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Got 3 wrong. Guessed wrong between 2 options that I was unsure of and I can't believe the points total one was right. We won the league that season.

Also I am not sure that a league cup semi final should count as the biggest moments in ITFC history. There were seasons where we were runners up in the top flight and plenty of other more impressive moments.

I wonder how they get on putting together the same for Norwich. Presumably questions about how many times they have been promoted and relegated and which seasons along with that win in Germany that is the highlight of their history. Would be good if it included the Gunn air kick, the defeat at home to Colchester and the burning down of their stand and a question about their cathedral.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 09:22 - Jul 16 with 1503 viewsFtnfwest

got 19 because i absent mindedly put the wrong oppo for the play off final
Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 09:23 - Jul 16 with 1500 viewsNthsuffolkblue

You can see which they were.

SPOILER:

The correct answers for those were Wark (I thought it was Mariner but nearly went Wark because I wasn't sure and knew he scored a lot in that run - was it 14?); the points tally was only 84 apparently. I went for 94.

Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 09:24 - Jul 16 with 1493 viewsitfcjoe

Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 09:23 - Jul 16 by Nthsuffolkblue

You can see which they were.

SPOILER:

The correct answers for those were Wark (I thought it was Mariner but nearly went Wark because I wasn't sure and knew he scored a lot in that run - was it 14?); the points tally was only 84 apparently. I went for 94.

I went Thijssen and 89...

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 09:31 - Jul 16 with 1474 viewsBlueRaider

Yeah, they were my two shaky ones too, but I did guess them right

Blog: Yellow Cards and Why They Bug Me

Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 09:31 - Jul 16 with 1470 viewsN2_Blue

19 for me, Assume I got the points total for 91/92 wrong

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Login to get fewer ads

Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 09:37 - Jul 16 with 1446 viewsITFC_Forever

Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 09:24 - Jul 16 by itfcjoe

Same as me....

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 09:37 - Jul 16 with 1446 viewsMookamoo

I had the same incorrect answers.

I'll have to spend the next 2 hours watching 81 matches on YouTube through glassy eyes.

RIP the mighty Mariner
[Post edited 16 Jul 2021 9:38]
Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 09:43 - Jul 16 with 1411 viewsThe_Last_Baron

19/20

Went for Dozzell ahead of Kiwomya, think there was a goal or two between them and it was 50/50 in my head.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 09:56 - Jul 16 with 1384 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 09:43 - Jul 16 by The_Last_Baron

19/20

Went for Dozzell ahead of Kiwomya, think there was a goal or two between them and it was 50/50 in my head.

Kiwomya 16 Dozzell 10.

Or, if you include cups, Kiwomya 19, Dozzell 15.

Not really that close.

Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 10:01 - Jul 16 with 1373 viewswoodbridge_blue

Full house for me....although the 84 points and Warky first goalscorer were educated guesses.
Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 10:01 - Jul 16 with 1372 viewsNazemariner

90%

Embarrasingly i got the year we were founded wrong. I also didn't know how many points we amassed in the promotion winning season of 91-92.
Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 11:05 - Jul 16 with 1331 viewsTractorCam

19, got the first scorer in UEFA cup wrong, very nearly clicked the correct player but hey ho.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 11:10 - Jul 16 with 1316 viewsTrumptonBlue

20/20

I watched the goals from the UEFA Cup final quite recently, and remembered Warky scored first. And for some reason, I knew for sure that the 91/92 points total was an even number - strange the things you remember!
Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 11:27 - Jul 16 with 1282 viewsmarchy

Hah, exactly the same as me!
Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 11:41 - Jul 16 with 1240 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 09:43 - Jul 16 by The_Last_Baron

19/20

19/20. Wrong on the same question.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 12:03 - Jul 16 with 1207 viewsvapour_trail

17. Uefa scorer, points and top scorer in promotion season.

Was starting to wonder if they even knew we’ve been league champions. Thought it might have been written by 12th_Man.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 21:30 - Jul 16 with 1085 viewsGeoffSentence

Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 09:21 - Jul 16 by Nthsuffolkblue

Got 3 wrong. Guessed wrong between 2 options that I was unsure of and I can't believe the points total one was right. We won the league that season.

Also I am not sure that a league cup semi final should count as the biggest moments in ITFC history. There were seasons where we were runners up in the top flight and plenty of other more impressive moments.

I wonder how they get on putting together the same for Norwich. Presumably questions about how many times they have been promoted and relegated and which seasons along with that win in Germany that is the highlight of their history. Would be good if it included the Gunn air kick, the defeat at home to Colchester and the burning down of their stand and a question about their cathedral.

3 questions on that semi vs 1 on winnng the league title.

How bizarre, how bizarr.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 21:37 - Jul 16 with 1076 viewsKropotkin123

Two wrong - Points total and top scorer in 1991-92.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 21:40 - Jul 16 with 1067 viewsKropotkin123

Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 10:01 - Jul 16 by Nazemariner

90%

Embarrasingly i got the year we were founded wrong. I also didn't know how many points we amassed in the promotion winning season of 91-92.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.

Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 21:50 - Jul 16 with 1052 viewswkj

I usually get a couple wrong, not this time...

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 21:51 - Jul 16 with 1049 viewsKropotkin123

Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 21:50 - Jul 16 by wkj

I usually get a couple wrong, not this time...

3rd attempt?

Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 21:53 - Jul 16 with 1045 viewswkj

Biggest moments in ITFC history quiz on 21:51 - Jul 16 by Kropotkin123

3rd attempt?

Not this time, I am a very numbers driven person, so tend to do better at those quizzes than the general town knowledge one.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024