Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days 12:48 - Feb 7 with 3393 viewsMaySixth

harsh or fair?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 12:50 - Feb 7 with 3200 viewsReuser_is_God

Our centre backs in order of ability....

1. Woolfenden
2. Chambers
3. Wilson

Anything else is wrong.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 12:52 - Feb 7 with 3181 viewsMaySixth

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 12:50 - Feb 7 by Reuser_is_God

1. Woolfenden
2. Chambers
3. Wilson

Anything else is wrong.

Disagree based on what I have seen home and away this season.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 12:53 - Feb 7 with 3169 viewsHerbivore

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 12:52 - Feb 7 by MaySixth

Which, I'm guessing, isn't much.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 12:55 - Feb 7 with 3160 viewsDubtractor

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 12:50 - Feb 7 by Reuser_is_God

1. Woolfenden
2. Chambers
3. Wilson

Anything else is wrong.

Not difficult is it? We all know Chambers is in the twilight of his career, but he is still lots better than Wilson.

Wilson is fine FWIW, but is ultimately just a very limited stopper.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 12:55 - Feb 7 with 3161 viewsSwansea_Blue

1. Woolfenden
2. Chambers
3. Wilson

Anything else is wrong.

This. And for a little bit of context:

1. The Beat
2. Butcher

3. Mogga

4. McA

5. De Vos
6. Woolf

7. Chambers

8. Smith

9. Wilson

10. Toto

11. Ingimarsson

12. Fish

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 12:56 - Feb 7 with 3154 viewsReuser_is_God

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 12:55 - Feb 7 by Dubtractor

Not difficult is it? We all know Chambers is in the twilight of his career, but he is still lots better than Wilson.

Yeah, this.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 13:12 - Feb 7 with 3116 viewsitfcjoe

Wrong.

Wilson is way off it

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 13:36 - Feb 7 with 3090 viewshomer_123

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 12:52 - Feb 7 by MaySixth

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 13:43 - Feb 7 with 3069 viewsSharkey

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 12:55 - Feb 7 by Swansea_Blue

1. The Beat
2. Butcher

3. Mogga

4. McA

5. De Vos
6. Woolf

7. Chambers

8. Smith

9. Wilson

10. Toto

11. Ingimarsson

12. Fish

Is McA a typo or have I forgotten a semi-legendary figure?
I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 13:45 - Feb 7 with 3065 viewsPecker

Woolfenden and Chambers are the best partnership with Wilson as back up.
I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 13:55 - Feb 7 with 3043 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Wrong.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 13:59 - Feb 7 with 3021 viewsrickw

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 13:43 - Feb 7 by Sharkey

Macauley however I'd out De Vos ahead of him

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 13:59 - Feb 7 with 3018 viewsTractorCam

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 13:43 - Feb 7 by Sharkey

Gareth McAuley

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 14:03 - Feb 7 with 3002 viewsHerbivore

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 13:59 - Feb 7 by rickw

Macauley however I'd out De Vos ahead of him

Same, de Vos was WAY better for us. I think McAuley sometimes gets given extra kudos because he went on to do well for a few years in the Prem after leaving us. He was very hit and miss here, he had the turning circle of a cruise ship.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 14:03 - Feb 7 with 3002 viewsmr_bean

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 12:55 - Feb 7 by Swansea_Blue

1. The Beat
2. Butcher

3. Mogga

4. McA

5. De Vos
6. Woolf

7. Chambers

8. Smith

9. Wilson

10. Toto

11. Ingimarsson

12. Fish

One important omission there: Osman! Has to be at least 4th (probably 3rd).

...and Hunter.
[Post edited 7 Feb 2020 14:04]
I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 14:04 - Feb 7 with 2998 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 12:55 - Feb 7 by Dubtractor

I think Chambers and Wilson are best as 'stopper' per say.

I think having Chambers central/ Woolfenden right and Smith left would have been our best 3.

But obviously we didn't get a deal done for Smith.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 14:19 - Feb 7 with 2969 viewsreusersfreekicks

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 14:04 - Feb 7 by TheTrueBlue1878

I think Chambers and Wilson are best as 'stopper' per say.

I think having Chambers central/ Woolfenden right and Smith left would have been our best 3.

But obviously we didn't get a deal done for Smith.

What on earth makes you think Smith would have been good foraging forward!! Limited with ball at his feet
I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 15:01 - Feb 7 with 2924 viewsjayessess

1. Woolfenden
2. Chambers
3. Wilson

Anything else is wrong.

Took a friend to the Lincoln game and told him "Wilson is an old-school lower league stopper, for better or worse every single time he goes near the ball it'll end up out of play". Which is exactly what happened and was fine when the opposition were Lincoln, but not so much when it was Peterborough.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 17:00 - Feb 7 with 2854 viewssolemio

1. Woolfenden
2. Chambers
3. Wilson

Anything else is wrong.

People who say that anyone who disagrees with their opinion is wrong can safely be ignored.

If you disagree with this you are wrong.
I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 17:19 - Feb 7 with 2828 viewsRadlett_blue

1. Woolfenden
2. Chambers
3. Wilson

Anything else is wrong.

The fact that Wilson, who seemed to be signed as a cheap squad filler/reserve, has become a regular starter is one of the reasons why we're struggling to stay in the top 6. A lower league journeyman whom Lincoln City were happy to let go.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 18:28 - Feb 7 with 2787 viewsSwansea_Blue

McAwful McAuly. Although I wasn’t too sure where to stick him, and I also had his career after he left us in mind.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 18:30 - Feb 7 with 2786 viewschicoazul

What do you mean by "ability" though?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 18:55 - Feb 7 with 2758 viewscbower

1. The Beat
2. Butcher

3. Mogga

4. McA

5. De Vos
6. Woolf

7. Chambers

8. Smith

9. Wilson

10. Toto

11. Ingimarsson

12. Fish

Osman, Hunter, even Delaney should appear well above some on that list

bluescouser

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 09:46 - Feb 8 with 2657 viewsDubtractor

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 18:55 - Feb 7 by cbower

Osman, Hunter, even Delaney should appear well above some on that list

George Santos and Manu Thetis would be above the bottom 3.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I'd put Wilson and Woolfenden ahead of Chambers in terms of ability these days on 09:50 - Feb 8 with 2651 viewsBluefish

1. Woolfenden
2. Chambers
3. Wilson

Anything else is wrong.

It is possibly

1. Woolfenden
2. Chambers

10. Wilson

Although LW is far from the finished consistent product

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024