Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which Sport do you wish you could be a top pro at.......? 08:53 - Feb 1 with 1021 viewsChurchman75

Which Sport do you wish you could be a top pro at.......?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

Which Sport do you wish you could be a top pro at.......? on 09:04 - Feb 1 with 989 viewsOldsmoker

No Darts?
I would be a throwback to the good old days.
The pot-bellied fag-smoking mullet-wearing player that we all miss.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Which Sport do you wish you could be a top pro at.......? on 10:32 - Feb 1 with 931 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Professional angler. Bob Nudd has a great time fishing all the best lakes and rivers.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Which Sport do you wish you could be a top pro at.......? on 10:33 - Feb 1 with 927 viewshampstead_blue

Cricket?

and

Self pleasure.....
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 10:35]

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Which Sport do you wish you could be a top pro at.......? on 10:42 - Feb 1 with 910 viewsWonky

Football for the lifestyle, even at the top, plenty of free time. No like Tennis, for example fly, hotel room, train, train, hotel, compete fly.. repeat.
Which Sport do you wish you could be a top pro at.......? on 10:47 - Feb 1 with 900 viewsElephantintheRoom

Golf isn't a sport - it's a pastime. A bit like walking the dog.

I think I'd be Roger Federer

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Which Sport do you wish you could be a top pro at.......? on 10:48 - Feb 1 with 895 viewsITFC_Forever

Surfing.

Travel the world, see the best beaches and nothing beats riding a good wave.

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Which Sport do you wish you could be a top pro at.......? on 10:49 - Feb 1 with 893 viewsSuperblue95

Golf all the way. Barely have to break sweat and prize money galore.

Plus you can choose to sit out as many tournaments as you like if you just can’t be arsed doing anything for the weekend

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Which Sport do you wish you could be a top pro at.......? on 10:51 - Feb 1 with 892 viewsgordon

Definitely Test Cricket. I'd have been a Swashbuckling English all-rounder in Test cricket's golden age of the 1990s, single-handedly dragging an average England side to series wins in South Africa, Australia, India and West Indies.
Login to get fewer ads

Which Sport do you wish you could be a top pro at.......? on 11:22 - Feb 1 with 857 viewsmonytowbray

Skateboarding. Would be a gnarly life.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Which Sport do you wish you could be a top pro at.......? on 12:09 - Feb 1 with 815 viewsvapour_trail

Cricket. Test cricket is the ultimate in sport. Plus you get to follow the sun and take time out when it’s raining.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Which Sport do you wish you could be a top pro at.......? on 12:28 - Feb 1 with 792 viewsRyorry

3-day eventing - used to love riding (back/hips rule it out now) & the challenges/speed/risks would be a permanent adrenaline rush. Nice lifestyle, and not as many competitions on the tour as tennis players.

Next best, downhill skier - after riding/jumping at speed, skiing always seemed to me the closest to flying you could get without actually getting into the air.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Which Sport do you wish you could be a top pro at.......? on 12:33 - Feb 1 with 784 viewsjimsymBLUE

Which Sport do you wish you could be a top pro at.......? on 12:09 - Feb 1 by vapour_trail

Cricket. Test cricket is the ultimate in sport. Plus you get to follow the sun and take time out when it’s raining.

Another one for cricket & ultimately retiring and getting the best job in sport, a cricket commentator. Following the team around some of the finest places in the world, spending winters in SA, Aus, the Caribbean...Sri Lanka, New Zealand...what a life.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 12:35]

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Which Sport do you wish you could be a top pro at.......? on 12:34 - Feb 1 with 775 viewsTractorCam

Which Sport do you wish you could be a top pro at.......? on 09:04 - Feb 1 by Oldsmoker

No Darts?
I would be a throwback to the good old days.
The pot-bellied fag-smoking mullet-wearing player that we all miss.

I agree with Darts, would definitely be the most fun.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Which Sport do you wish you could be a top pro at.......? on 12:53 - Feb 1 with 748 viewsfactual_blue

Golf - dreadful though it is - offers the best financial return for minimal effort or danger.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Which Sport do you wish you could be a top pro at.......? on 13:01 - Feb 1 with 736 viewsGuthrum

Cricket or F1 for me.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024