Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do any of you still support this shambles? 18:40 - Dec 29 with 4199 viewsBluefish

Not that today should really change much, we have been this same mess since the day he took over. The only thing that changed was the start of the season when we were getting results. We still didnt have a settled side or formation or style and we still weren't playing well.

We changed the formation yet again today and made the same mistakes again. Judge out wide, norris in goal, playing Edwards, dozzell in a cm 2. That was the most lightweight midfield ever and didnt play to our strengths. Any defence was going to be under pressure let alone one that has been chopped and changed all season. We look an utter mess, it isn't new it has always been the same. Rotation is one thing but to keep changing the shape each game is bizarre and setting us up to fail. It screams that he has no idea on our best side and has lost confidence.

I'm done saying he has to go, if you lot still refuse to see it then you aren't worth bothering with
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 18:46]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 18:45 - Dec 29 with 2716 viewsDubtractor

"if you lot still refuse to see it then you aren't worth bothering with"

I mean, I know you like to see yourself as eternally more right than anyone else mate, but even a cursory glance of the forum will tell you that almost everyone is fed up with him.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 18:47 - Dec 29 with 2658 viewsBluefish

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 18:45 - Dec 29 by Dubtractor

"if you lot still refuse to see it then you aren't worth bothering with"

I mean, I know you like to see yourself as eternally more right than anyone else mate, but even a cursory glance of the forum will tell you that almost everyone is fed up with him.

All of that is coming from non regular posters and randoms. Look back on the abuse I've had all season from the regulars

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 18:55 - Dec 29 with 2585 viewsfabian_illness

How do you block excessively moany members?
Do any of you still support this shambles? on 18:58 - Dec 29 with 2531 viewsBluefish

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 18:55 - Dec 29 by fabian_illness

Just click in the bottom right corner on the person with the red cross

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 19:00 - Dec 29 with 2499 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 18:55 - Dec 29 by fabian_illness

There’s literally a button for that on the post, it’s not difficult

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 19:01 - Dec 29 with 2478 viewsMrTown

Yes because he is the manager of ITFC, but far from happy.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 19:10 - Dec 29 with 2385 viewsKeaneish

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 18:47 - Dec 29 by Bluefish

All of that is coming from non regular posters and randoms. Look back on the abuse I've had all season from the regulars

“All season”. The season never started at the beginning of November - fraud.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 19:14 - Dec 29 with 2336 viewsBluefish

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 19:10 - Dec 29 by Keaneish

I'm done responding to you it is utterly pointless, without doubt the most clueless we've ever had on here.

Good day to you

Login to get fewer ads

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 19:23 - Dec 29 with 2235 viewsKeaneish

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 19:14 - Dec 29 by Bluefish

I'm done responding to you it is utterly pointless, without doubt the most clueless we've ever had on here.

Good day to you

I think many, including me, would give you that moniker.

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 19:37 - Dec 29 with 2151 viewsSarge

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 18:47 - Dec 29 by Bluefish

You get ’abuse’ because you’re a cretin. You seem to think you’re some kind of football sage instead of a bloke with a massively inflated ego, complete lack of self awareness and wonderful penchant for irony considering your position against those that wanted Mick gone after 2 years of tedious decline
Do any of you still support this shambles? on 19:38 - Dec 29 with 2133 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 19:10 - Dec 29 by Keaneish

Fishers might be an insufferable troll at times however he was one of the few that were questioning Lambert long before this season:

My final view on Lambert* by Bluefish 28 Apr 2019 9:12
He was brought in to paper over the cracks and he did this really well with his off field stuff. The problem is we have now taken away the paper and he hasn't been doing anything to repair the cracks at the same time, worse still he has allowed them to continue to grow to levels where they almost look unrepairable.

*I don't want to talk about him anymore. He needs to fix this asap over the summer and next season. We cannot tolerate what he has served up so far, we need to play to our strengths and not make players fit a system that doesn't work. If there is a continuation of the Lambert can do no wrong nonsense all summer then i might reply but I'm not starting loads more threads on him like we have seen others do in the past.

Whoops
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 19:39]

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 19:38 - Dec 29 with 2125 viewsBluefish

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 19:37 - Dec 29 by Sarge

You get ’abuse’ because you’re a cretin. You seem to think you’re some kind of football sage instead of a bloke with a massively inflated ego, complete lack of self awareness and wonderful penchant for irony considering your position against those that wanted Mick gone after 2 years of tedious decline

I'll put you down as a maybe. Cheers

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 19:41 - Dec 29 with 2098 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Everybody knows it’s bad Bluefish. I to am disappointed and have made posts that Lambo needs to go. But come on pal, chill a little bit. You are going to make yourself insane

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 19:41 - Dec 29 with 2081 viewsfergalsharkey

I have not been in over 3 years and refuse too until Evan's goes.
Simple as that.
I am agog that as many people still go... it truly is a pitiful ongoing mess.
I only come in here as it amazes me people actually care....when the owner doesn't why the hell do you??

Poll: Cook out?

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 19:43 - Dec 29 with 2049 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yes. Purely because it’ll piss you off

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 19:46 - Dec 29 with 2017 viewsMrTown

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 19:38 - Dec 29 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Fishers might be an insufferable troll at times however he was one of the few that were questioning Lambert long before this season:

He was brought in to paper over the cracks and he did this really well with his off field stuff. The problem is we have now taken away the paper and he hasn't been doing anything to repair the cracks at the same time, worse still he has allowed them to continue to grow to levels where they almost look unrepairable.

*I don't want to talk about him anymore. He needs to fix this asap over the summer and next season. We cannot tolerate what he has served up so far, we need to play to our strengths and not make players fit a system that doesn't work. If there is a continuation of the Lambert can do no wrong nonsense all summer then i might reply but I'm not starting loads more threads on him like we have seen others do in the past.

Whoops

"I'm not starting loads more threads on him like we have seen others do in the past."

(Bluefish, April 2019.)

Let that sink in.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 19:47 - Dec 29 with 2000 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 19:46 - Dec 29 by MrTown

"I'm not starting loads more threads on him like we have seen others do in the past."

(Bluefish, April 2019.)

Let that sink in.

LOL

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 19:53 - Dec 29 with 1940 viewsKeaneish

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 19:38 - Dec 29 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Whoops

And then there wasn’t a squeak out him while we were winning and he was even complimentary toward PL after games. Read back through his posts further...

Whoops.

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 20:08 - Dec 29 with 1840 viewshaynes_toe1

I get some people dont like Bluefish' style of posting but cant be denied he was right about getting rid of McCarthy, called Hurst sooner than others would accept it and has done the same re Lambert.

I've not had a problem with any of it as it's generally followed my train of thought but he did get a lot of stick for calling out Lambert pretty early on.
Do any of you still support this shambles? on 20:17 - Dec 29 with 1794 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 19:53 - Dec 29 by Keaneish

And then there wasn’t a squeak out him while we were winning and he was even complimentary toward PL after games. Read back through his posts further...

Whoops.

Again a cursory glance at his posts suggests otherwise, and that’s just from looking at threads started:

Lambert contract talks?? by Bluefish 11 Oct 2019 15:18
Bit earlier for that. Concentrate on fixing the damage first please PR Paul. We'll sort a bumper deal when you have us safe in the Championship again. Cheers

Double whoops

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 20:28 - Dec 29 with 1736 viewsKeaneish

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 20:17 - Dec 29 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Again a cursory glance at his posts suggests otherwise, and that’s just from looking at threads started:

Lambert contract talks?? by Bluefish 11 Oct 2019 15:18
Bit earlier for that. Concentrate on fixing the damage first please PR Paul. We'll sort a bumper deal when you have us safe in the Championship again. Cheers

Double whoops

I’m not sure what’s worse, you scowering Ficklefish’s posts to try and disprove the point with an out of context retort; the fact you’re backing his nonsense; or that you’re so desperate to prove me wrong.

Ficklefish is right, it was much too early to talk about a new PL contract - what’s your point before you starting whooping again?

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 20:32 - Dec 29 with 1707 viewsBluefish

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 19:46 - Dec 29 by MrTown

(Bluefish, April 2019.)

Let that sink in.

That was in April ffs! I.e. to the end of the season

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 20:33 - Dec 29 with 1692 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 20:28 - Dec 29 by Keaneish

I’m not sure what’s worse, you scowering Ficklefish’s posts to try and disprove the point with an out of context retort; the fact you’re backing his nonsense; or that you’re so desperate to prove me wrong.

Ficklefish is right, it was much too early to talk about a new PL contract - what’s your point before you starting whooping again?

It took all of 20 seconds to find

You made out he was praising him before November - yet in October was still calling him PR Paul and making the point that he couldn’t be deemed a success unless he has us at least stable in the Championship

Rather odd to come steaming into a thread to tackle the poster rather than the point, and then whine about someone else pointing out you’re wrong, btw

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 20:36 - Dec 29 with 1659 viewsBluefish

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 20:33 - Dec 29 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

It took all of 20 seconds to find

You made out he was praising him before November - yet in October was still calling him PR Paul and making the point that he couldn’t be deemed a success unless he has us at least stable in the Championship

Rather odd to come steaming into a thread to tackle the poster rather than the point, and then whine about someone else pointing out you’re wrong, btw

He isn't worth bothering with. Never known such a clueless poster, i won't respond to him and his horrendous drivel anymore

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 20:37 - Dec 29 with 1644 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 20:36 - Dec 29 by Bluefish

He isn't worth bothering with. Never known such a clueless poster, i won't respond to him and his horrendous drivel anymore

I give it about 12 hours 🙂

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024