Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do any of you still support this shambles? 18:40 - Dec 29 with 4202 viewsBluefish

Not that today should really change much, we have been this same mess since the day he took over. The only thing that changed was the start of the season when we were getting results. We still didnt have a settled side or formation or style and we still weren't playing well.

We changed the formation yet again today and made the same mistakes again. Judge out wide, norris in goal, playing Edwards, dozzell in a cm 2. That was the most lightweight midfield ever and didnt play to our strengths. Any defence was going to be under pressure let alone one that has been chopped and changed all season. We look an utter mess, it isn't new it has always been the same. Rotation is one thing but to keep changing the shape each game is bizarre and setting us up to fail. It screams that he has no idea on our best side and has lost confidence.

I'm done saying he has to go, if you lot still refuse to see it then you aren't worth bothering with
[Post edited 29 Dec 2019 18:46]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 07:50 - Dec 30 with 518 viewsNewcyBlue

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 21:46 - Dec 29 by Bluefish

No idea what that means

I think it’s like getting a gob job from an old woman. Don’t look down.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 08:02 - Dec 30 with 506 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 07:49 - Dec 30 by Keaneish

You’ve just dragged out articles that prove my point, I was willing to give PH a fair shake and I liked what he was trying to do at times. Everyone was happy with a breath of fresh air other than the MM die hards.

You’re more of a try hard than Bluefish.

Keaneish: posts that he never went on about how great Hurst was or his tactics etc

*links several posts lauding Hurst including comments like how we now had a clear gameplan etc*

Keaneish: that proves my point

As for being a try hard, those posts were linked while I was having a quick sh*t in the gym, which is rather fitting giving the content of them

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 08:04 - Dec 30 with 498 viewsNewcyBlue

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 08:02 - Dec 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Keaneish: posts that he never went on about how great Hurst was or his tactics etc

*links several posts lauding Hurst including comments like how we now had a clear gameplan etc*

As for being a try hard, those posts were linked while I was having a quick sh*t in the gym, which is rather fitting giving the content of them

I lift weights in the gym. You do what?! Animal....

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 08:06 - Dec 30 with 496 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 08:04 - Dec 30 by NewcyBlue

I lift weights in the gym. You do what?! Animal....

Haha. Could be worse...

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/suffolk-police-outraging-public-decency-dw-fitnesss-

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 08:13 - Dec 30 with 483 viewsKeaneish

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 08:02 - Dec 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Twisting it again. I said’ “I never said Hurst was spot on” with his tactics. Having a clear game plan is entirely different. PH did have a game plan as I’d previously posted. It came unstuck pretty quickly.

Proves what point? What is your point? That I’m fickle? Giving a manager a fair shake at the start of a new tenure and being optimistic about a new chapter in our history is fickle? Reaching at best.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 08:15 - Dec 30 with 473 viewsNewcyBlue

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 08:06 - Dec 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Haha. Could be worse...

https://www.eadt.co.uk/news/suffolk-police-outraging-public-decency-dw-fitnesss-

“The gym offers a wide range of classes including Zumba and Body Pump”......

Yet he wasn’t allowed to body pump...

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 08:35 - Dec 30 with 442 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 08:13 - Dec 30 by Keaneish

Twisting it again. I said’ “I never said Hurst was spot on” with his tactics. Having a clear game plan is entirely different. PH did have a game plan as I’d previously posted. It came unstuck pretty quickly.

Proves what point? What is your point? That I’m fickle? Giving a manager a fair shake at the start of a new tenure and being optimistic about a new chapter in our history is fickle? Reaching at best.

‘Playing decent stuff with a clear game plan’

‘PH is showing in a short space of time how limited MM was’

‘Jump on the PH love train, we’re all onboard’

Genuinely don’t know what to say to you anymore, if anyone is sad enough to still be reading this thread I’m sure they’ll draw their own conclusions. Have a great day pal

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 08:52 - Dec 30 with 423 viewsKeaneish

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 08:35 - Dec 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Genuinely don’t know what to say to you anymore, if anyone is sad enough to still be reading this thread I’m sure they’ll draw their own conclusions. Have a great day pal

Magnificent that. Taking quotes out of context and then using them to bolster a weak argument if there is one at all. You should join the Republican Administration.

Think we’ll draw this to a close. Until next time.

Short gym session that by the way.

Login to get fewer ads

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 09:11 - Dec 30 with 397 viewshaynes_toe1

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 08:35 - Dec 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I get him and Bluefish don't get along but the thing about Forums is it's all there in the archives.

Bluefish' stance on Lambert has always been he's not a good enough manager, but gave him some credit once I think for setting us up correctly, and that's apparently enough for Keanish to make out Bluefish loved Lambert.

Yet you provide a multitude of posts that back up what I read at the time, which was Keanish being a massive PH fan until literally everyone else had turned, which is fine, nothing wrong with being a follower, but not he's claiming those aren't evidence yet a singular comment from Bluefish is.

Not met anyone from these forums so have no axe to grind but I think it's pretty clear to anyone reading...
Do any of you still support this shambles? on 09:21 - Dec 30 with 382 viewsKeaneish

Do any of you still support this shambles? on 09:11 - Dec 30 by haynes_toe1

I get him and Bluefish don't get along but the thing about Forums is it's all there in the archives.

Bluefish' stance on Lambert has always been he's not a good enough manager, but gave him some credit once I think for setting us up correctly, and that's apparently enough for Keanish to make out Bluefish loved Lambert.

Yet you provide a multitude of posts that back up what I read at the time, which was Keanish being a massive PH fan until literally everyone else had turned, which is fine, nothing wrong with being a follower, but not he's claiming those aren't evidence yet a singular comment from Bluefish is.

Not met anyone from these forums so have no axe to grind but I think it's pretty clear to anyone reading...

My point was that backing PH, a new manager in charge who was a breath of fresh air at the time, isn’t fickle. Any manager would have had my full support to lift the stale, toxic atmosphere around PR. I liked the way PH setup in the early games and we did, at times, play some good stuff. Unfortunately, that all began to implode when he decided to begin changing it up at will.

Regarding Bluefish, he’s come out with an anti-PL stance then gone quiet when we’re winning and then vehemently piped up now we’re struggling. The definition of being fickle is “changing opinion frequently”.

The PH analogy that Healey is painting is completely irrelevant in this context as they’re completely different situations in my opinion (I think the point he’s making is that I’m fickle although still a bit unclear). Healey, like others, still have a staunch pro-MM stance (fair enough if not a little dated) and back then there was still a lot of jibing between Pro and anti-MM supporters. I’ve got zero interest in that any more and was onboard with PL getting a clean slate and galvanizing the fan base again. For the record, I am still in favour of keeping PL as I think change now could be disastrous and I think our problems are easy to remedy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024