Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My final view on Lambert* 09:12 - Apr 28 with 1880 viewsBluefish

He was brought in to paper over the cracks and he did this really well with his off field stuff. The problem is we have now taken away the paper and he hasn't been doing anything to repair the cracks at the same time, worse still he has allowed them to continue to grow to levels where they almost look unrepairable.

*I don't want to talk about him anymore. He needs to fix this asap over the summer and next season. We cannot tolerate what he has served up so far, we need to play to our strengths and not make players fit a system that doesn't work. If there is a continuation of the Lambert can do no wrong nonsense all summer then i might reply but I'm not starting loads more threads on him like we have seen others do in the past.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2019 13:34]

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

My final view on Lambert* on 09:17 - Apr 28 with 1842 viewsOxford_Blue

That’s obviously because he hasn’t been able to bring his own players in. January wasn’t representative.
Let’s judge him by October of the new season. Anything other than top 6 and I agree.
My final view on Lambert* on 10:37 - Apr 28 with 1719 viewssundaze

My final view on Lambert* on 09:17 - Apr 28 by Oxford_Blue

That’s obviously because he hasn’t been able to bring his own players in. January wasn’t representative.
Let’s judge him by October of the new season. Anything other than top 6 and I agree.

Try not to feed him, just wait until his next final view on Lambert.
My final view on Lambert* on 11:18 - Apr 28 with 1604 viewsCheltenham_Blue

And you're still perfectly happy to tolerate what Evans has done to this club right?

Evans picks 5 managers and it's just bad luck that only one of them, (according to you), is any good?
Convenient that isn't it? But he's our saviour, so lets all give him a free pass too.

Your anger is mis-directed.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

My final view on Lambert* on 11:20 - Apr 28 with 1600 viewsBluefish

My final view on Lambert* on 11:18 - Apr 28 by Cheltenham_Blue

And you're still perfectly happy to tolerate what Evans has done to this club right?

Evans picks 5 managers and it's just bad luck that only one of them, (according to you), is any good?
Convenient that isn't it? But he's our saviour, so lets all give him a free pass too.

Your anger is mis-directed.

The fans were happy with Hurst and Lambert so what more do you want from him? He is there to hire and fire managers and write the cheques. He has been getting that generally right lately

My final view on Lambert* on 11:21 - Apr 28 with 1590 viewsDubtractor

My final view on Lambert* on 11:20 - Apr 28 by Bluefish

The fans were happy with Hurst and Lambert so what more do you want from him? He is there to hire and fire managers and write the cheques. He has been getting that generally right lately

"He has been getting that generally right lately"

Eh?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

My final view on Lambert* on 11:24 - Apr 28 with 1575 viewsCheltenham_Blue

My final view on Lambert* on 11:20 - Apr 28 by Bluefish

Err, I expect him to pick a manager that takes the club forward, not one that makes the fans happy.
And he's only got that right in one season, and just when he got it right, he fecked it up anyway by not backing him.

But you know, its not his fault right?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

My final view on Lambert* on 11:28 - Apr 28 with 1556 viewsMattinLondon

Boooooooooooooo
My final view on Lambert* on 11:57 - Apr 28 with 1467 viewsBluefish

My final view on Lambert* on 11:21 - Apr 28 by Dubtractor

"He has been getting that generally right lately"

Eh?

The appointments weren't as bad as keane or Jewell

Login to get fewer ads

My final view on Lambert* on 12:13 - Apr 28 with 1436 viewspointofblue

My final view on Lambert* on 11:57 - Apr 28 by Bluefish

The appointments weren't as bad as keane or Jewell

My initial reaction to Lambert was “we may as well have kept Hurst”. I had huge misgivings about the appointments of Keane and Jewell too, one because he didn’t fit in with the ethos of the club and the other because he had an awful record coming to us - also see Lambert on that one. Mick’s appointment I understood and thought Hurst was the right person to take us forward. I don’t think the senior players throwing their toys out of the prom helped Hurst in the slightest though he made major mistakes too.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

My final view on Lambert* on 12:21 - Apr 28 with 1400 viewsJ2BLUE

Fair pay Truce. Not sure why you're getting downvotes. This is a reasonable position.

There are certainly legit concerns but Lambert deserves a chance and i'm pleased you're on board.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024