Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history 16:52 - Jul 29 with 25425 viewsBrixtonBlue

People who say there is no smear campaign against Corbyn have either been taken in by it - or are part of it. Whether or not you like Corbyn/agree or disagree with his policies, surely this is not good for British politics/democracy?

With all the many many Corbyn posts on here, how many are actually about his policies?

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/opinion/jeremy-corbyn-is-the-most-smeared-poli

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 16:57 - Jul 29 with 4408 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

He even smears himself!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 16:58 - Jul 29 with 4398 viewsGrandadDel

Most dangerous man in British history .
Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:03 - Jul 29 with 4354 viewsDarth_Koont

It's gotten worse since that Independent article too. Even the passive BBC and supposedly objective Guardian seems to have no problem repeating accusations, while ignoring documented evidence in the public domain that goes against the narrative.

The BBC give far too much column space and airtime to Brexiteers for their click-baity opinions that will get both sides of the debate involved (including when the BBC then debunk the various myths and inconsistencies). But they seem to hedge their bets with Corbyn and go for what will engage their audience who have already established a view.

Their reporting of the antisemitism scandal has been appallingly weak for so-called serious and impartial journalists.

Pronouns: He/Him

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:08 - Jul 29 with 4334 viewsfooters

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 16:58 - Jul 29 by GrandadDel

He's even worse than Ed Miliband, if that were even possible. Disgusting if you think about it.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:09 - Jul 29 with 4326 viewscaught-in-limbo

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 16:58 - Jul 29 by GrandadDel

Exactly, he alone is responsible for the Brexit disaster, from it's very conception, the result of the referendum to all the nonsense which has followed since.

How can we possibly have a respected government when our opposition party is run by the likes of Corbyn?

Let's get our country's respect back again and get this dangerous man out of shadow government now!

EDIT: Please don't take this seriously, if you have... Oh I give up.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2019 17:52]

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:14 - Jul 29 with 4302 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

My opinion on it is there is a campaign against him.

That being said it’s not needed at all as even without the campaign, a majority of the population can see he’s simply unelectable and should be nowhere near the leadership of the opposition.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:15 - Jul 29 with 4298 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:09 - Jul 29 by caught-in-limbo

Exactly, he alone is responsible for the Brexit disaster, from it's very conception, the result of the referendum to all the nonsense which has followed since.

How can we possibly have a respected government when our opposition party is run by the likes of Corbyn?

Let's get our country's respect back again and get this dangerous man out of shadow government now!

if Corbyn took a stance of Brexit, it might have helped.

He's a useless article.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:18 - Jul 29 with 4274 viewsGlasgowBlue

smear
verb

damage the reputation of (someone) by false accusations; slander.

"someone was trying to smear her by faking letters"

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:18 - Jul 29 with 4276 viewsSteve_M

Regardless of whether he is or isn't* then that represents a problem for a politician seeking to become Prime Minister doesn't it?

*He really isn't, just an aging Brexiter with a load of racist mates.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:19 - Jul 29 with 4271 viewseireblue

Well that’s some statement.

I mean, look at Churchill, he turned out pretty dangerous for some chip-shop bombing types.

Putting Corbyn ahead of him, well , that is some accolade.

You really are a Corbyn Fanboy.
Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:21 - Jul 29 with 4243 viewsDarth_Koont

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:18 - Jul 29 by GlasgowBlue

smear
verb

Well done. That's a step in the right direction.

Pronouns: He/Him

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:23 - Jul 29 with 4250 viewsOldsmoker

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:14 - Jul 29 by The_Romford_Blue

That being said it’s not needed at all as even without the campaign, a majority of the population can see he’s simply unelectable and should be nowhere near the leadership of the opposition.

He has been painted as the bogeyman and the monster under the bed.
I actually know someone who's met him and her opinion was "he seems alright".
Well "seems alright" is a thoroughly damning indictment that demands he be hung, drawn and quartered post-haste.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:24 - Jul 29 with 4241 viewsBrixtonBlue

You're not actually joking are you?

So more dangerous than Fred and Rose West, Myra Hindley and Ian Brady, Denis Nilsen, Harold Shipman, Peter Sutcliffe, The Krays, Amelia Dyer, Jack The Ripper, various monarchs...

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:25 - Jul 29 with 4223 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:21 - Jul 29 by Darth_Koont

Well done. That's a step in the right direction.

Dolly is under the impression that a smear is a story that is true.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:27 - Jul 29 with 4214 viewsBrixtonBlue

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:09 - Jul 29 by caught-in-limbo

"he alone is responsible for the Brexit disaster, from it's very conception"

WTF? Have you totally lost the plot? What about David Cameron, who was actually responsible for its conception?

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:27 - Jul 29 with 4213 viewsCoastalblue

Smear or no smear, he's absolutely hopeless at doing his job and that is his main problem.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:28 - Jul 29 with 4207 viewsBrixtonBlue

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:14 - Jul 29 by The_Romford_Blue

But isn't your view based, at least in part, on that very smear campaign?

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:29 - Jul 29 with 4190 viewsfooters

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:23 - Jul 29 by Oldsmoker

He has been painted as the bogeyman and the monster under the bed.
I actually know someone who's met him and her opinion was "he seems alright".
Well "seems alright" is a thoroughly damning indictment that demands he be hung, drawn and quartered post-haste.

He's very well thought of in his constituency.

But that's probably because they're all gay, communist immigrants. I know I am.

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:30 - Jul 29 with 4184 viewsBrixtonBlue

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:18 - Jul 29 by GlasgowBlue

smear
verb

Have you actually read the article and/or clicked on the links provided within?

What about The Independent's article which found 75% of press coverage misrepresents Jeremy Corbyn?

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/jeremy-corbyn-media-bias-labour-mainstream-

To deny it exists denies the facts.

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:30 - Jul 29 with 4180 viewsbrogansnose

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:27 - Jul 29 by BrixtonBlue

"he alone is responsible for the Brexit disaster, from it's very conception"

WTF? Have you totally lost the plot? What about David Cameron, who was actually responsible for its conception?

You may well be in line for a whoosh here Dolly.
Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:30 - Jul 29 with 4179 viewsOldsmoker

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:24 - Jul 29 by BrixtonBlue

So more dangerous than Fred and Rose West, Myra Hindley and Ian Brady, Denis Nilsen, Harold Shipman, Peter Sutcliffe, The Krays, Amelia Dyer, Jack The Ripper, various monarchs...

They're not dangerous now as they're behind bars/dead.
However, come the GE, a decent man v. a serial adulterer and liar.
No contest - or so you would think.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:33 - Jul 29 with 4155 viewsfooters

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:30 - Jul 29 by Oldsmoker

He's a racist antiracist. They're the worst ones.

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:33 - Jul 29 with 4149 viewsBrixtonBlue

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:30 - Jul 29 by brogansnose

You may well be in line for a whoosh here Dolly.

I bluddy hope so, but in my defence many on here have said exactly what she has without a hint of sarcasm.

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:34 - Jul 29 with 4138 viewsBrixtonBlue

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:30 - Jul 29 by Oldsmoker

He said in British history, rather than right now.

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:34 - Jul 29 with 4129 viewsGrandadDel

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:24 - Jul 29 by BrixtonBlue

Talk about scraping the bottom of the barell !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024