Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history 16:52 - Jul 29 with 25594 viewsBrixtonBlue

People who say there is no smear campaign against Corbyn have either been taken in by it - or are part of it. Whether or not you like Corbyn/agree or disagree with his policies, surely this is not good for British politics/democracy?

With all the many many Corbyn posts on here, how many are actually about his policies?

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/opinion/jeremy-corbyn-is-the-most-smeared-poli

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 20:57 - Aug 2 with 797 viewsMugwump

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 20:53 - Aug 2 by footers

Do impartial floating voters need someone to Google things for them, or are they capable of doing their own digging?

That’s a lot of googling to be fair.

Forget I mentioned it.
Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 20:59 - Aug 2 with 790 viewsMugwump

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 20:53 - Aug 2 by Darth_Koont

Wade through all that? No thanks.

There's a tactic in the law (part of Discovery Abuse) where you bombard people with information to expect them to counter it. And end up down the irrelevant rabbit holes they want to take you.

I'm not playing that game. Which actual evidence (that you agree with) do you want me to address?

Sorry, I missed your post.

I don’t agree or disagree with any of it.
Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 21:06 - Aug 2 with 776 viewsDarth_Koont

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 20:59 - Aug 2 by Mugwump

Sorry, I missed your post.

I don’t agree or disagree with any of it.

I agree or disagree with all of it.

But that's by the by. What you have to realize is that the person who posted all of that symbolizes everything that is wrong with our politics and where we are today. Because forget about his social conscience on here this is exactly what he's argued for.

I can't abide liars and fraudsters.

Pronouns: He/Him

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 21:55 - Aug 2 with 737 viewsDarth_Koont

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 20:36 - Aug 2 by Darth_Koont

This post has been edited by an administrator

Too close to the bone.
[Post edited 2 Aug 2019 21:58]

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 10:41 - Aug 3 with 644 viewsMugwump

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 21:06 - Aug 2 by Darth_Koont

I agree or disagree with all of it.

But that's by the by. What you have to realize is that the person who posted all of that symbolizes everything that is wrong with our politics and where we are today. Because forget about his social conscience on here this is exactly what he's argued for.

I can't abide liars and fraudsters.

You can’t abide liars or fraudsters, quite right too. But I remember you are a staunch supporter of Corbyn so you surely would know 100% that the accusations posted were lies - and if you don’t know you would surely research the allegations so you could be happy to remain supporting him - or not as the case may be.
Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 11:31 - Aug 3 with 620 viewsDarth_Koont

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 10:41 - Aug 3 by Mugwump

You can’t abide liars or fraudsters, quite right too. But I remember you are a staunch supporter of Corbyn so you surely would know 100% that the accusations posted were lies - and if you don’t know you would surely research the allegations so you could be happy to remain supporting him - or not as the case may be.

I've seen them all before and countered them. GB's been posting his one-eyed, worst possible interpretation/misrepresentation for years - even in response to a report that is specifically about a predominant misrepresentation of Corbyn in the media.

FWIW I disagree with Corbyn on different things, most importantly his Brexit position. So rather than thinking he's always right or his policies need protecting, I'm more of a defender of Corbyn against blatant smears. As I would for other politicians who are being disproportionately attacked to dismiss and ignore their legitimate views. We deserve better from our politicians, media and even on here.

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 11:49 - Aug 3 with 588 viewsDarth_Koont

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 11:31 - Aug 3 by Darth_Koont

I've seen them all before and countered them. GB's been posting his one-eyed, worst possible interpretation/misrepresentation for years - even in response to a report that is specifically about a predominant misrepresentation of Corbyn in the media.

FWIW I disagree with Corbyn on different things, most importantly his Brexit position. So rather than thinking he's always right or his policies need protecting, I'm more of a defender of Corbyn against blatant smears. As I would for other politicians who are being disproportionately attacked to dismiss and ignore their legitimate views. We deserve better from our politicians, media and even on here.

Another case in point:

https://www.mediareform.org.uk/blog/bbc-panorama-on-anti-semitism-a-catalogue-of

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 13:09 - Aug 3 with 544 viewsjimmyvet

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 11:49 - Aug 3 by Darth_Koont

Another case in point:

https://www.mediareform.org.uk/blog/bbc-panorama-on-anti-semitism-a-catalogue-of

Do you have a life outside politics and defending Corbyn and antisemites on this football forum, do you actually like football DK?
[Post edited 3 Aug 2019 13:30]
Login to get fewer ads

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 13:39 - Aug 3 with 528 viewsDarth_Koont

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 13:09 - Aug 3 by jimmyvet

Do you have a life outside politics and defending Corbyn and antisemites on this football forum, do you actually like football DK?
[Post edited 3 Aug 2019 13:30]

I just compared our posting histories ...

Do you spend all your time looking for evidence to dodge?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024