Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history 16:52 - Jul 29 with 25927 viewsBrixtonBlue

People who say there is no smear campaign against Corbyn have either been taken in by it - or are part of it. Whether or not you like Corbyn/agree or disagree with his policies, surely this is not good for British politics/democracy?

With all the many many Corbyn posts on here, how many are actually about his policies?

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/opinion/jeremy-corbyn-is-the-most-smeared-poli

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 13:48 - Aug 1 with 684 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 11:06 - Aug 1 by giant_stow

I know you won't want, take or appreciate this advice, but I'd leave all this for now - you risk making yourself unhappy by dwelling on this sh1thousary.

There's no doubt that some of the posters in that march are disgusting as is that headline, but whats the point? You won't change any minds here now - the debate on here has raged too long and the other side is too invested to change - to do so would be to admit that they've been backing racists.

I appreciate the sentiment mate but I see some of the real abuse that Jews are facing on a daily basis and take the view that if they can stay strong throughout then I’m not going to let a few apologists bother me.

All good here thanks.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: What will be announced first?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 13:55 - Aug 1 with 669 viewsBrixtonBlue

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 13:46 - Aug 1 by GlasgowBlue

Clock resets to zero.

The fact that you're resetting your stupid clock even when I haven't demanded you read the report shows, once again, you're just using any old excuse to swerve.

I think I might post "Conswervative continues to swerve" after every one of your posts until you read it and respond.

Two can play stupid games.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 13:56 - Aug 1 with 664 viewsSpruceMoose

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 13:55 - Aug 1 by BrixtonBlue

The fact that you're resetting your stupid clock even when I haven't demanded you read the report shows, once again, you're just using any old excuse to swerve.

I think I might post "Conswervative continues to swerve" after every one of your posts until you read it and respond.

You don't need to tell us that you two can play stupid games! Believe us, we know!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 14:01 - Aug 1 with 637 viewsRyorry

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 13:30 - Aug 1 by BrixtonBlue

There's two questions in my OP;

"Whether or not you like Corbyn/agree or disagree with his policies, surely this is not good for British politics/democracy?"

"With all the many many Corbyn posts on here, how many are actually about his policies?"

Which of these is daft?!

Work outside to do? Would one of these involve WALKING THE MUTT?!?!?

Alright, I should have said "the statement in your subject header" then, but thought it was so obvious I wouldn't actually have to spell that out.

I'm out.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2019 14:03]

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 14:04 - Aug 1 with 610 viewsDarth_Koont

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 13:46 - Aug 1 by GlasgowBlue

Clock resets to zero.

Coming soon.

The Weakest Swerve with TWTD's own resident Ann Robinson.

Pronouns: He/Him

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 14:05 - Aug 1 with 616 viewsBrixtonBlue

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 14:01 - Aug 1 by Ryorry

Alright, I should have said "the statement in your subject header" then, but thought it was so obvious I wouldn't actually have to spell that out.

I'm out.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2019 14:03]

That was merely the headline of the article and was meant as a discussion point.

Not a question and not daft, then.

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 14:05 - Aug 1 with 612 viewsSpruceMoose

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 14:04 - Aug 1 by Darth_Koont

Coming soon.

The Weakest Swerve with TWTD's own resident Ann Robinson.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 14:07 - Aug 1 with 593 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 13:55 - Aug 1 by BrixtonBlue

I said I’d answer you within 48 hours. Every time you say I haven’t bothered answering you I’m resting it. I knew you wouldn’t be able to go that long without having a right old moan.

You never dispoint Dollers.

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 14:10 - Aug 1 with 569 viewsSpruceMoose

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 14:07 - Aug 1 by GlasgowBlue

I said I’d answer you within 48 hours. Every time you say I haven’t bothered answering you I’m resting it. I knew you wouldn’t be able to go that long without having a right old moan.

To be fair, that does seem to be a rather silly approach to something you clearly consider to be an important subject.

If you have a point to put across, you should put it across or not. All this Dolly teasing isn't necessary and is only going to lead to pointless insults (which obviously I love but still...)
[Post edited 1 Aug 2019 14:11]

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 14:12 - Aug 1 with 558 viewsBrixtonBlue

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 14:07 - Aug 1 by GlasgowBlue

No, you said "Every time you blub like a spoiled brat, the clock resets."

So you're lying, as well as swerving.

All I said to Ryorry was that you haven't read it. Which is merely stating a fact.

The Conswervative continues to swerve.

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 14:13 - Aug 1 with 549 viewsfooters

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 14:12 - Aug 1 by BrixtonBlue

All I said to Ryorry was that you haven't read it. Which is merely stating a fact.

"Hello, I am definitely NOT a Tory."

Dear old footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Liberator of Vichy TWTD
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 14:14 - Aug 1 with 544 viewsSpruceMoose

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 14:12 - Aug 1 by BrixtonBlue

"All this Dolly teasing isn't necessary and is only going to lead to pointless insults" - SpruceMoose 14:10 - Aug 1

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 14:16 - Aug 1 with 527 viewsBrixtonBlue

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 14:10 - Aug 1 by SpruceMoose

To be fair, that does seem to be a rather silly approach to something you clearly consider to be an important subject.

If you have a point to put across, you should put it across or not. All this Dolly teasing isn't necessary and is only going to lead to pointless insults (which obviously I love but still...)

This whole elaborate thing is to divert because he can't answer. He's hoping people will forget that he's run away from the evidence.

It's like when a politician gives a different answer to the question posed, or asks a question himself. Only more silly.

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 14:18 - Aug 1 with 517 viewsfooters

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 14:16 - Aug 1 by BrixtonBlue

This whole elaborate thing is to divert because he can't answer. He's hoping people will forget that he's run away from the evidence.

It's like when a politician gives a different answer to the question posed, or asks a question himself. Only more silly.

I forget things all the time. Probably because I have a horrendous substance abuse problem.

How frustrating.

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 14:19 - Aug 1 with 515 viewsSpruceMoose

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 14:13 - Aug 1 by footers

"Hello, I am definitely NOT a Tory."

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 14:20 - Aug 1 with 512 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 13:48 - Aug 1 by GlasgowBlue

I appreciate the sentiment mate but I see some of the real abuse that Jews are facing on a daily basis and take the view that if they can stay strong throughout then I’m not going to let a few apologists bother me.

All good here thanks.

" ....but I see some of the real abuse that Jews are facing on a daily basis ....." you forgot to add ".....from fully paid up Labour, Corbynista scum....."

....stay strong soldier!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 14:22 - Aug 1 with 509 viewsfooters

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 14:20 - Aug 1 by BanksterDebtSlave

" ....but I see some of the real abuse that Jews are facing on a daily basis ....." you forgot to add ".....from fully paid up Labour, Corbynista scum....."

....stay strong soldier!

Tw@tter's like a war zone, pal. How do these people sleep at night?

Wonder when the Tories are going to launch their investigation into Islamophobia? After all, 60% of 'em think Muslims are a danger to British society! How brazen a racist can one be...

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 14:28 - Aug 1 with 494 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 14:22 - Aug 1 by footers

Tw@tter's like a war zone, pal. How do these people sleep at night?

Wonder when the Tories are going to launch their investigation into Islamophobia? After all, 60% of 'em think Muslims are a danger to British society! How brazen a racist can one be...

But he's so noble....

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 14:38 - Aug 1 with 476 viewswkj

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:34 - Jul 29 by GrandadDel

Talk about scraping the bottom of the barell !

Rule Britannia

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 15:06 - Aug 1 with 452 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 14:16 - Aug 1 by BrixtonBlue

Clock resets to zero.

Iron Lion Zion

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 15:08 - Aug 1 with 442 viewsSpruceMoose

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 15:06 - Aug 1 by GlasgowBlue

Clock resets to zero.

You cheapen your cause with this silliness.

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 15:12 - Aug 1 with 425 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 14:10 - Aug 1 by SpruceMoose

It’s very silly but I’ll answer when I want, which would have been sometime yesterday. But I’m not having some needy man baby dictating to me when I should answer his posts or start blubbing that I’m swerving him because I had the audacity to not post on here for a whole day because I was having a day out with the wife and kids.

The world doesn’t revolve around dolly.

Iron Lion Zion

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 15:14 - Aug 1 with 418 viewsSpruceMoose

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 15:12 - Aug 1 by GlasgowBlue

It’s very silly but I’ll answer when I want, which would have been sometime yesterday. But I’m not having some needy man baby dictating to me when I should answer his posts or start blubbing that I’m swerving him because I had the audacity to not post on here for a whole day because I was having a day out with the wife and kids.

The world doesn’t revolve around dolly.

Ok, but when people dismiss whatever future points you make as cheap point scoring, you'll have given them some decent evidence to use against you.

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 15:19 - Aug 1 with 401 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 15:14 - Aug 1 by SpruceMoose

Ok, but when people dismiss whatever future points you make as cheap point scoring, you'll have given them some decent evidence to use against you.

In what way! If you look through the “oh Jeremy” thread and numerous others on the subject I think I’ve exhausted every point that could be made.

I didn’t post on Tuesday because I was out. Sadly Billy no mates can’t accept that some people have a life away from here and decided to have a pop at me for avoiding him.

He can wait a bit longer.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2019 15:19]

Iron Lion Zion

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 15:21 - Aug 1 with 392 viewsSpruceMoose

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 15:19 - Aug 1 by GlasgowBlue

In what way! If you look through the “oh Jeremy” thread and numerous others on the subject I think I’ve exhausted every point that could be made.

I didn’t post on Tuesday because I was out. Sadly Billy no mates can’t accept that some people have a life away from here and decided to have a pop at me for avoiding him.

He can wait a bit longer.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2019 15:19]

Of course he can wait. Nobody owes anyone a reply on here.

But you're just baiting him now. I would know. I'm a master baiter.

Tell him you're not going to reply and move on. All this clock silliness is just whipping up a frenzy that'll end in a meltdown.

Which, as an agent of chaos, I actually love to see, so I don't know why I'm trying to prevent it...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024