Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history 16:52 - Jul 29 with 25599 viewsBrixtonBlue

People who say there is no smear campaign against Corbyn have either been taken in by it - or are part of it. Whether or not you like Corbyn/agree or disagree with his policies, surely this is not good for British politics/democracy?

With all the many many Corbyn posts on here, how many are actually about his policies?

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/opinion/jeremy-corbyn-is-the-most-smeared-poli

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:36 - Jul 29 with 956 viewsPinewoodblue

With an election sometime soon you would expect the Tories to identify the opposition's weaknesses. Corbyn is the weakest link.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:36 - Jul 29 with 954 viewsOldsmoker

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:33 - Jul 29 by footers

He's a racist antiracist. They're the worst ones.

I think you'll find the anti-racist racists are the worst.
They seem to start sentences with "I'm not racist but......"

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:36 - Jul 29 with 953 viewsBrixtonBlue

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:34 - Jul 29 by GrandadDel

Talk about scraping the bottom of the barell !

Really? You said in British history, not me.

Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:37 - Jul 29 with 950 viewslowhouseblue

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:33 - Jul 29 by footers

He's a racist antiracist. They're the worst ones.

he's an antiracist who hangs about with (shares platforms with, joins groups with, hosts, etc) racists and conveniently never ever notices their racism. he's the anti-racist with a complete inability to see racism in people who agree with him. everyone has a blind spot i guess.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:37 - Jul 29 with 951 viewsfooters

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:36 - Jul 29 by Pinewoodblue

With an election sometime soon you would expect the Tories to identify the opposition's weaknesses. Corbyn is the weakest link.

Which makes you wonder why they spend so much time attacking someone who's apparently useless. You'd have thought they'd be happy with him.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:37 - Jul 29 with 948 viewscaught-in-limbo

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:27 - Jul 29 by BrixtonBlue

"he alone is responsible for the Brexit disaster, from it's very conception"

WTF? Have you totally lost the plot? What about David Cameron, who was actually responsible for its conception?

I hoped my comments were sufficiently ridiculous to be regarded as sarcasm instantly. I even upvoted your OP to cover any doubt.

I'm not sure how it could have been any more obvious.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:37 - Jul 29 with 944 viewsDanTheMan

If anyone is actually interested in how this is calculated (which judging by the replies so far doesn't seem overly likely) then here is the link to the actual study.

http://www.lse.ac.uk/media-and-communications/assets/documents/research/projects

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:37 - Jul 29 with 944 viewsBrixtonBlue

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:36 - Jul 29 by Pinewoodblue

We're not even talking about the Tories, we're talking about the British press.

Login to get fewer ads

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:38 - Jul 29 with 936 viewsfooters

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:37 - Jul 29 by lowhouseblue

he's an antiracist who hangs about with (shares platforms with, joins groups with, hosts, etc) racists and conveniently never ever notices their racism. he's the anti-racist with a complete inability to see racism in people who agree with him. everyone has a blind spot i guess.

Oh ok then. That's me convinced.

Thanks.

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:38 - Jul 29 with 932 viewsGrandadDel

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:36 - Jul 29 by BrixtonBlue

Really? You said in British history, not me.

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:38 - Jul 29 with 929 viewsOldsmoker

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:34 - Jul 29 by GrandadDel

Talk about scraping the bottom of the barell !

At the bottom of the barrel is Farage.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:39 - Jul 29 with 926 viewsBrixtonBlue

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:37 - Jul 29 by caught-in-limbo

I hoped my comments were sufficiently ridiculous to be regarded as sarcasm instantly. I even upvoted your OP to cover any doubt.

I'm not sure how it could have been any more obvious.

Apologies, but some on here actually post those views and believe them. I hadn't noticed you'd upvoted my OP

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:40 - Jul 29 with 915 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:37 - Jul 29 by lowhouseblue

Look, people get confused and dip into racism.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:40 - Jul 29 with 915 viewsBrixtonBlue

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:38 - Jul 29 by GrandadDel

Ah, is this Benters back from his sabbatical? I might have guessed.

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:40 - Jul 29 with 909 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:28 - Jul 29 by BrixtonBlue

But isn't your view based, at least in part, on that very smear campaign?

He’s said his view on Trident. That was enough to scare me off in a world where the nutty Korean, Trump and Putin hold a lot of world power.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:42 - Jul 29 with 898 viewsGrandadDel

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:40 - Jul 29 by BrixtonBlue

Ah, is this Benters back from his sabbatical? I might have guessed.

Squit .
Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:42 - Jul 29 with 898 viewsartsbossbeard

I do think that the nasty party were there for the taking and that another Labour leader would've taken better advantage of the in-fighting.

Having said that, I do love to see tory boys go quite rabid over him. He's got something in his make up that gets right up their collective noses. It's probably the adulation he got from the youngsters at Glastonbury a couple of years back and the collective sigh that once again, they're out of touch with the young un's and another generation of future voters is lost for good.

I think it's great.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:42 - Jul 29 with 896 viewsfooters

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:40 - Jul 29 by GlasgowBlue

Look, people get confused and dip into racism.

Like accidentally joining two racist parties, eh? Easily done.

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:43 - Jul 29 with 891 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:42 - Jul 29 by GrandadDel

Squit .

Balls !

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:44 - Jul 29 with 885 viewsmrshallisfit

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:09 - Jul 29 by caught-in-limbo

Exactly, he alone is responsible for the Brexit disaster, from it's very conception, the result of the referendum to all the nonsense which has followed since.

How can we possibly have a respected government when our opposition party is run by the likes of Corbyn?

Let's get our country's respect back again and get this dangerous man out of shadow government now!

EDIT: Please don't take this seriously, if you have... Oh I give up.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2019 17:52]

Don't bother putting all that effort into replying to the poster. He is a dumbf##k
Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:45 - Jul 29 with 879 viewsartsbossbeard

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:44 - Jul 29 by mrshallisfit

Don't bother putting all that effort into replying to the poster. He is a dumbf##k

More tory smears.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:50 - Jul 29 with 850 viewsSwansea_Blue

There certainly seems to have been a concerted effort by the right wing press to smear him.

Etc, there’s almost an endless supply.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:51 - Jul 29 with 838 viewsBrixtonBlue

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:30 - Jul 29 by BrixtonBlue

Have you actually read the article and/or clicked on the links provided within?

What about The Independent's article which found 75% of press coverage misrepresents Jeremy Corbyn?

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/jeremy-corbyn-media-bias-labour-mainstream-

To deny it exists denies the facts.

No reply Glassers?

I'm not surprised. Just ignore the facts and keep pushing your agenda.

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 17:52 - Jul 29 with 825 viewschicoazul

Thatcher is the most smeared politician in history, and rightfully so.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Jeremy Corbyn is the most smeared politician in history on 18:00 - Jul 29 with 778 viewsjas0999

The problem is folk don’t want to vote for him. I wouldn’t vote Tory, but frankly if I had to choose between them and a Corbyn led Labour I’d go Boris all day. That’s how bad Corbyn rates with many.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024