Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Predictions/hopes for this weekend’s fixtures? 13:12 - Apr 19 with 1757 viewsIllinoisblue

Saturday
Leicester 1 West Brom 1
Cardiff 2 Southampton 2

Sunday
Coventry 1 Man Utd 0

Monday
Boro 1 Leeds 0

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Predictions/hopes for this weekend’s fixtures? on 13:19 - Apr 19 with 1697 viewsMach_foreignBlue

That Coventry win after extra time please.
Predictions/hopes for this weekend’s fixtures? on 13:23 - Apr 19 with 1670 viewsKeno

Jenna Coleman calls round later

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Predictions/hopes for this weekend’s fixtures? on 13:24 - Apr 19 with 1675 viewsMK1

Leicester 0 West Brom 4
Cardiff 4 Southampton 0
Coventry 1 Man Utd 1 (Coventry win 17-16 on pens)
Middlesborough 4 Leeds 0
Predictions/hopes for this weekend’s fixtures? on 13:27 - Apr 19 with 1660 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

I think one of Leeds/Leicester will win.

Probably Leicester given its a home game and West Brom I don't think look quite as sharp as they did earlier the season.

Think Boro and Leeds draw.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Predictions/hopes for this weekend’s fixtures? on 13:30 - Apr 19 with 1611 viewsJ2BLUE

Are they genuine predictions or what you hope for?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Predictions/hopes for this weekend’s fixtures? on 13:37 - Apr 19 with 1549 viewsIllinoisblue

Predictions/hopes for this weekend’s fixtures? on 13:19 - Apr 19 by Mach_foreignBlue

That Coventry win after extra time please.

That would be perfect. A physically and mentally draining 4-3 win which leaves them shattered

62 - 78 - 81

Predictions/hopes for this weekend’s fixtures? on 13:43 - Apr 19 with 1510 viewsSomethingBlue

Think Leicester will win, West Brom are half asleep and also without Thomas-Asante who is a really important presence in attack. Saints have momentum and expect them to win too. Holding hope out for Boro-Leeds really – anything dropped by Leeds there is genuinely enormous for us and I think it's possible.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Predictions/hopes for this weekend’s fixtures? on 13:46 - Apr 19 with 1477 viewsEuropablue

Any of our rivals dropping points is a bonus. I'm going in with the mentality that all other teams will win their games apart from the head to heads. We definitely have it in us to win all three of our last matches. Having said that I think it will be:
Saturday
Leicester 1 West Brom 1
Cardiff 1 Southampton 3

Sunday
Coventry 1 Man Utd 3

Monday
Boro 1 Leeds 1
Login to get fewer ads

Predictions/hopes for this weekend’s fixtures? on 13:57 - Apr 19 with 1415 viewsWestSussexBlue

Leicester West Brom 2-1
Cardiff Southampton 0-2

Boro 1 Leeds 1

Leicester 2 Southampton 2

What the permutations are from that I don’t want to guess. Let’s just win all Three of our games and get it done.
Predictions/hopes for this weekend’s fixtures? on 13:58 - Apr 19 with 1399 viewsDubtractor

Leicester I think will draw. Southampton win. I fear Leeds will win as by Monday there is a good chance Boro's season will already be done.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Predictions/hopes for this weekend’s fixtures? on 14:02 - Apr 19 with 1376 viewsN2_Blue

Am i the only person who think Leeds will win.

They are clearly going to have a response. Its last chance saloon for them and Boro season over now.

They way Boro will play will suit Leeds too....very open as they were against us, so far cry from blackburn and trying to steal a goal on the break.

Hope they have an off day and Boro turn up but i can't see it.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Predictions/hopes for this weekend’s fixtures? on 14:04 - Apr 19 with 1355 viewsIllinoisblue

Predictions/hopes for this weekend’s fixtures? on 13:43 - Apr 19 by SomethingBlue

Think Leicester will win, West Brom are half asleep and also without Thomas-Asante who is a really important presence in attack. Saints have momentum and expect them to win too. Holding hope out for Boro-Leeds really – anything dropped by Leeds there is genuinely enormous for us and I think it's possible.

WBA seem to have been in cruise control for a while now. At least after these games we’ll have a better idea of where we’re at. I am swinging wildly between us sealing promotion at Coventry and figuring out how best to deal with playoff heartbreak.

62 - 78 - 81

Predictions/hopes for this weekend’s fixtures? on 14:05 - Apr 19 with 1355 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

There’s a fair few games that don’t involve those at the top this week that actually have a big affect on us.

QPR beating Preston would be disastrous as it’ll keep them up. Whereas a loss and they play on the Friday night next week knowing they have to win against Leeds. Or at least get a result or they could likely be in the bottom three going into the final day. The fixtures for those at the bottom are very kind. QPR needing a result against Leeds next week is obviously to our benefit rather than them being on the beach.

Cov beating United would be great. Would surely mean they make a million changes against us with the cup final being a few days later.

Hull getting beat by whoever they’re playing, whilst that helps the Scum, is good for us as it’ll kill of their chances of the playoffs and should as a result make the game against us of no importance to them by the time we play them (it being the evening kickoff).

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Predictions/hopes for this weekend’s fixtures? on 14:31 - Apr 19 with 1275 viewsDinDjarin

Leicester 0 West Brom 1
Cardiff 1 Southampton 0
Coventry 0 Man Utd 6
Middlesborough 1 Leeds 0
Leicester 0 Southampton 1
[Post edited 19 Apr 14:33]
Predictions/hopes for this weekend’s fixtures? on 14:48 - Apr 19 with 1201 viewsiamatractorboy

Leicester 1 West Brom 0
Cardiff 1 Southampton 3
Coventry 1 Man Utd 3
Middlesborough 1 Leeds 2
Leicester 2 Southampton 1
Predictions/hopes for this weekend’s fixtures? on 14:51 - Apr 19 with 1189 views_clive_baker_

Predictions/hopes for this weekend’s fixtures? on 13:43 - Apr 19 by SomethingBlue

Yep, all we really need (realistically speaking, rather than fanciful scenarios) is Leeds to drop points over their next 2 games (even 1 win, 1 draw would work), and Southampton to drop some over theirs (most likely away at Leicester on Tuesday I would think).

If that happens then it will put us in a position where 2 wins guarantees us top 2.
Predictions/hopes for this weekend’s fixtures? on 17:16 - Apr 19 with 944 viewsFrimleyBlue

Leicester 2. Brom 0

Leeds draw 1 1

Southampton win 2 0

Utd win by 3

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Predictions/hopes for this weekend’s fixtures? on 18:33 - Apr 19 with 810 viewsSitfcB

Predictions:

Cardiff 1-3 Southampton
Leicester 2-1 West Brom

Coventry 2-1 Man Utd

Boro 2-2 Leeds.

Hopes:

Cardiff 1-0 Southampton
Leicester 0-2 West Brom

Any Coventry win AET

Boro 3-1 Leeds

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Predictions/hopes for this weekend’s fixtures? on 19:01 - Apr 19 with 764 viewstextbackup

LCFC win
Soton Win
Leeds Draw

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Predictions/hopes for this weekend’s fixtures? on 22:46 - Apr 19 with 636 viewsLankHenners

Predictions/hopes for this weekend’s fixtures? on 13:58 - Apr 19 by Dubtractor

Leicester I think will draw. Southampton win. I fear Leeds will win as by Monday there is a good chance Boro's season will already be done.

I'm starting to get worried about the Leeds/Boro game - partly because everyone seems to be hanging hopes on them dropping points, but also feel like Leeds have had enough time to put disappointment behind them and regroup for the final 3.

Think if the game had been played this midweek then I'd have felt much more confident of Boro getting at least a point.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Predictions/hopes for this weekend’s fixtures? on 00:13 - Apr 20 with 547 viewsDinDjarin

Predictions/hopes for this weekend’s fixtures? on 22:46 - Apr 19 by LankHenners

I'm starting to get worried about the Leeds/Boro game - partly because everyone seems to be hanging hopes on them dropping points, but also feel like Leeds have had enough time to put disappointment behind them and regroup for the final 3.

Think if the game had been played this midweek then I'd have felt much more confident of Boro getting at least a point.

Boro also have 2 Leeds players on loan who wont be able to play
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024