Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Knudsen interview 20:30 - Apr 5 with 2554 viewsNutkins_Return

Nice to hear from him and still loves the club. He's seemingly available. Assuming maybe has an injury....if he was fit what fantastic cover he'd be for Leif!! Obviously not match fit but right sort of character and would thrive under McKenna.
[Post edited 5 Apr 20:31]
Knudsen interview on 20:35 - Apr 5 with 2349 viewsKropotkin123

April fools was on the 1st. Obviously we don't want someone who has played ~60 games in 6 seasons.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Knudsen interview on 20:37 - Apr 5 with 2336 viewsNutkins_Return

Knudsen interview on 20:35 - Apr 5 by Kropotkin123

April fools was on the 1st. Obviously we don't want someone who has played ~60 games in 6 seasons.

Dunno...he was smiling when he said I'll let you all know soon when something is sorted....excellent fullback at champ level (and a bit higher that he's played on the international stage).

And just to be clear I wasn't suggesting it was likely.
[Post edited 5 Apr 20:39]
Knudsen interview on 20:39 - Apr 5 with 2321 viewsDubtractor

Nah, he was a hardworking but pretty limited full back, wouldn't fit at all in the way McKenna wants us to play, fit or otherwise.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Knudsen interview on 20:44 - Apr 5 with 2246 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Knudsen interview on 20:37 - Apr 5 by Nutkins_Return

Dunno...he was smiling when he said I'll let you all know soon when something is sorted....excellent fullback at champ level (and a bit higher that he's played on the international stage).

I liked Knudsen but if he wasn't an ex-player what about him would make you think we might sign him or make you pleased that we were? I wish him well wherever he does go.

I would much prefer us develop Humphreys as a back up or sign a more experienced versatile cover for him. It will be very interesting to see what transfer dealings we do this summer. Whatever options we go for, I trust those who have made the decisions on players these past two seasons or so.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Knudsen interview on 20:45 - Apr 5 with 2230 viewsNutkins_Return

Knudsen interview on 20:39 - Apr 5 by Dubtractor

Nah, he was a hardworking but pretty limited full back, wouldn't fit at all in the way McKenna wants us to play, fit or otherwise.

He's no Leif Davis that's for sure. But 2-0 up and saving Leifs legs, he'd be ideal (if fit). He definitely would suit the system. Denmark used him as wingback and playing very high. I remember him in Euros (I think it was) and he was brilliant forcing their winger back.

The guy was weirdly underated by our fans but Mick did have the handbrakes on the flanks.

Anyway it's not happening....or is it?! Celina, Knudsen, Batistuta triple deal.
Knudsen interview on 20:47 - Apr 5 with 2211 viewsDubtractor

Knudsen interview on 20:45 - Apr 5 by Nutkins_Return

He's no Leif Davis that's for sure. But 2-0 up and saving Leifs legs, he'd be ideal (if fit). He definitely would suit the system. Denmark used him as wingback and playing very high. I remember him in Euros (I think it was) and he was brilliant forcing their winger back.

The guy was weirdly underated by our fans but Mick did have the handbrakes on the flanks.

Hislop to join as back up keeper too.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Knudsen interview on 20:47 - Apr 5 with 2211 viewsJ2BLUE

Knudsen interview on 20:37 - Apr 5 by Nutkins_Return

Probably referring to one of the Scandinavian leagues. There's zero chance he comes back here.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Knudsen interview on 20:47 - Apr 5 with 2209 viewsNutkins_Return

Knudsen interview on 20:44 - Apr 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

I liked Knudsen but if he wasn't an ex-player what about him would make you think we might sign him or make you pleased that we were? I wish him well wherever he does go.

I would much prefer us develop Humphreys as a back up or sign a more experienced versatile cover for him. It will be very interesting to see what transfer dealings we do this summer. Whatever options we go for, I trust those who have made the decisions on players these past two seasons or so.

Guys...I don't think we might sign him.🤣
Login to get fewer ads

Knudsen interview on 20:49 - Apr 5 with 2181 viewsDubtractor

Knudsen interview on 20:47 - Apr 5 by Nutkins_Return

Guys...I don't think we might sign him.🤣

I got that you were purely talking in hypotheticals - just that I hypothetically disagree with you!

Knudsen interview on 20:50 - Apr 5 with 2154 viewsJ2BLUE

Knudsen interview on 20:49 - Apr 5 by Dubtractor

I got that you were purely talking in hypotheticals - just that I hypothetically disagree with you!

Can't believe he has said this is def info

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Knudsen interview on 20:51 - Apr 5 with 2143 views_clive_baker_

I think you’ve got this one wrong, we won’t sign him. Terrible suggestion from you that we’re going to bring him back.
Knudsen interview on 20:52 - Apr 5 with 2122 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Knudsen interview on 20:50 - Apr 5 by J2BLUE

So hypothetically this is now def info.

Knudsen interview on 20:54 - Apr 5 with 2107 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Knudsen interview on 20:51 - Apr 5 by _clive_baker_

I think you’ve got this one wrong, we won’t sign him. Terrible suggestion from you that we’re going to bring him back.

It was a neat little edit to remove the line where he said he was chatting to him in the pub this morning and it is def info he is signing for us this summer.

Knudsen interview on 20:58 - Apr 5 with 2051 views_clive_baker_

Knudsen interview on 20:54 - Apr 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

It was a neat little edit to remove the line where he said he was chatting to him in the pub this morning and it is def info he is signing for us this summer.

Yeah, absolutely honking suggestion from N_R. Not sure what’s worse, the original suggestion that we’re definitely signing him, or hiding behind a hasty edit.

Terrible suggestion.
Knudsen interview on 20:59 - Apr 5 with 2039 viewscatch74

Knudsen interview on 20:54 - Apr 5 by Nthsuffolkblue

In the toilet too, practising his long wee in the urinals, apparently just a disappointing looping arc.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Knudsen interview on 21:00 - Apr 5 with 2020 views_clive_baker_

Knudsen interview on 20:59 - Apr 5 by catch74

In the toilet too, practising his long wee in the urinals, apparently just a disappointing looping arc.

Didn’t even reach the urinal apparently
Knudsen interview on 21:06 - Apr 5 with 1947 viewsNthQldITFC

Knudsen interview on 20:45 - Apr 5 by Nutkins_Return

"If God had wanted you to play that high, son, he'd have given you fkn wings" (in a lovely Barnsley accent)

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Knudsen interview on 21:42 - Apr 5 with 1735 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

Knudsen interview on 20:47 - Apr 5 by Dubtractor

Have I got news for you ? I don't think that's happening either.
Knudsen interview on 21:43 - Apr 5 with 1725 viewsBluePG

Knudsen interview on 20:59 - Apr 5 by catch74

Those “long throw” rumours!

First game he went to throw one in, and I was expecting Steve Backley’s javelin; was more like Phil Tufnell.

Poll: Best Dane?

Knudsen interview on 21:47 - Apr 5 with 1695 viewsSwansea_Blue

Knudsen interview on 20:47 - Apr 5 by Dubtractor

Mick Mills is still knocking around…

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Knudsen interview on 22:13 - Apr 5 with 1573 viewsNutkins_Return

Knudsen interview on 20:50 - Apr 5 by J2BLUE

It's happening isn't it. I've tried to keep a lid on it.

There is a lad shouting at windows at the Salthouse (he's been spotted)
[Post edited 5 Apr 22:15]
Knudsen interview on 22:48 - Apr 5 with 1451 viewsDubtractor

Knudsen interview on 22:13 - Apr 5 by Nutkins_Return

It's happening isn't it. I've tried to keep a lid on it.

There is a lad shouting at windows at the Salthouse (he's been spotted)
[Post edited 5 Apr 22:15]

FWIW, I followed him in my car up to the Nuffield Hospital earlier.

Knudsen interview on 23:10 - Apr 5 with 1370 viewsTangledupin_Blue

The best thing about him, and the reason why I remember him with fondness, is the two games in the 2016/17 season against tomorrow's opponents...
Knudsen 1 Norwich 1
And
Norwich 1 Knudsen 1

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Knudsen interview on 23:25 - Apr 5 with 1293 viewsNutkins_Return

Knudsen interview on 22:48 - Apr 5 by Dubtractor

FWIW, I followed him in my car up to the Nuffield Hospital earlier.

That was his Mrs. She's got an interview at the hospital.
Knudsen interview on 08:29 - Apr 6 with 824 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

Knudsen interview on 21:43 - Apr 5 by BluePG

Those “long throw” rumours!

First game he went to throw one in, and I was expecting Steve Backley’s javelin; was more like Phil Tufnell.

Lovely loopy stuff, but not so great for the football!

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024