Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Knudsen interview 20:30 - Apr 5 with 2619 viewsNutkins_Return

Nice to hear from him and still loves the club. He's seemingly available. Assuming maybe has an injury....if he was fit what fantastic cover he'd be for Leif!! Obviously not match fit but right sort of character and would thrive under McKenna.
[Post edited 5 Apr 20:31]
Knudsen interview on 11:17 - Apr 6 with 108 viewsitfc_bucks

He was much better than the morons and numbskulls made out.

Remember the bloke they wanted to play in his place has just made an England C appearance...
Knudsen interview on 11:35 - Apr 6 with 94 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Knudsen interview on 23:10 - Apr 5 by Tangledupin_Blue

The best thing about him, and the reason why I remember him with fondness, is the two games in the 2016/17 season against tomorrow's opponents...
Knudsen 1 Norwich 1
And
Norwich 1 Knudsen 1

You mean we drew twice against them in a season during their "decade of dominance"?

Next you will be telling me we were in a different league to them for some of those seasons too. Probably even a league ahead of them for at least one!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Knudsen interview on 11:43 - Apr 6 with 91 viewscrouchendyachtclub

Knudsen interview on 20:37 - Apr 5 by Nutkins_Return

Dunno...he was smiling when he said I'll let you all know soon when something is sorted....excellent fullback at champ level (and a bit higher that he's played on the international stage).

And just to be clear I wasn't suggesting it was likely.
[Post edited 5 Apr 20:39]

His throws were an asset but the number of times he would knock the ball out of play when trying to carry it up the pitch was ridiculous. Was happy to take the money for him when he left.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024