Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious 10:40 - Mar 10 with 31237 viewssmithy69

Awful to read the Cardiff forum and to hear an Ipswich fan (amongst a group of 40) attacked a 70. Year old man leaving him hospitalised. Reading an account from his son of the details it seems truthful.

All teams have knobs following them - but a 70 year old man?

One of them farted too. (n/t) on 15:49 - Mar 10 with 2549 viewsnoggin

One of them farted too. (n/t) on 15:47 - Mar 10 by Bloots

How old are you bloots? Serious question

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

16 and 3/4s, why? (n/t) on 15:51 - Mar 10 with 2513 viewsBloots

One of them farted too. (n/t) on 15:49 - Mar 10 by noggin

How old are you bloots? Serious question

AKA - "Elite Pete"

16 and 3/4s, why? (n/t) on 15:52 - Mar 10 with 2513 viewsnoggin

16 and 3/4s, why? (n/t) on 15:51 - Mar 10 by Bloots

That explains it. Carry on.

Thanks mate, I will. (n/t) on 15:53 - Mar 10 with 2500 viewsBloots

16 and 3/4s, why? (n/t) on 15:52 - Mar 10 by noggin

That explains it. Carry on.

AKA - "Elite Pete"

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 16:11 - Mar 10 with 2397 viewsBluespeed225

being at work yesterday I obviously wasn't there, but I'm shocked by this, and Cardiff is not a place you want to be out of your depth in or get into a grudge match with.. Seems to be a global thing now, most protagonists under 25? Charlie replacing beer as the stimulant, someone will get seriously hurt.
Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 16:23 - Mar 10 with 2315 viewsTresBonne

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 15:32 - Mar 10 by eddiespearitt03

There are some proper Divs who follow our club.

Even on the ITFC club coaches there are a handful of 16-18 year old wanna bee,s.
Knocking on the coach windows giving hand signals to passing pedestrians is their favourite trick. Giggling and taunting amongst them selves.
The club coach stewards did absolutely nothing on at least two occasions I see this at an away match.
I told them to stop it , as we were about to leave Burnley in the FA Cup.

ITFC needs to identify these young knoblets and ban them from club coach travel.

Old man shouts at cloud.

Ruddy hooligans!
Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 16:25 - Mar 10 with 2300 viewsNthsuffolkblue

As I am sure this is being seen by Cardiff fans, just want to add my best wishes to the Cardiff fan attacked and agreement with the hopes those responsible are properly dealt with.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 16:27 - Mar 10 with 2283 viewsZx1988

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 14:21 - Mar 10 by Parky

Not defending it by any means, but there’s always two sides to every story.

A number of accounts on Twitter claiming this 70 year old was actually quite mouthy and started swinging for Town fans.

[Post edited 10 Mar 14:27]

Even if their counter-claims are true, it doesn't excuse the behaviour.

The correct course of action towards an allegedly gobby/fighty pensioner is to just walk away, rather than commit GBH.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Login to get fewer ads

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 16:39 - Mar 10 with 2200 viewsgtsb1966

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 16:27 - Mar 10 by Zx1988

The correct course of action towards an allegedly gobby/fighty pensioner is to just walk away, rather than commit GBH.

"The correct course of action towards an allegedly gobby/fighty pensioner is to just walk away, rather than commit GBH"...this 100%. What happens though when you are in confrontation with a group who want to kick the f*** out of you . Not saying what happened is right but many on here think football hooliganism is just a bunch of idiots causing trouble. If someone is hell bent on attacking me I'm going to fight back. Nobody thinks of the consequences in those moments. Football hooliganism is often portrayed as thugs organising a tear up. Most of the time it isn't like that.
[Post edited 10 Mar 16:54]
Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 16:50 - Mar 10 with 2103 viewsnoggin

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 16:27 - Mar 10 by Zx1988

Wow Parky. Explain the down vote.

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 16:50 - Mar 10 with 2097 viewsredrickstuhaart

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 16:39 - Mar 10 by gtsb1966

"The correct course of action towards an allegedly gobby/fighty pensioner is to just walk away, rather than commit GBH"...this 100%. What happens though when you are in confrontation with a group who want to kick the f*** out of you . Not saying what happened is right but many on here think football hooliganism is just a bunch of idiots causing trouble. If someone is hell bent on attacking me I'm going to fight back. Nobody thinks of the consequences in those moments. Football hooliganism is often portrayed as thugs organising a tear up. Most of the time it isn't like that.
[Post edited 10 Mar 16:54]

Of course, it is rarely fans who have won in injury time who are angry and agressive.

Two people on twitter are making claims. Looks like they wont have the decency to speak to the police, but people on this board will know who they are. Give the police names please folks.
Hale & Pace. (n/t) on 16:56 - Mar 10 with 2046 viewsBloots

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 16:50 - Mar 10 by redrickstuhaart

Of course, it is rarely fans who have won in injury time who are angry and agressive.

Two people on twitter are making claims. Looks like they wont have the decency to speak to the police, but people on this board will know who they are. Give the police names please folks.

AKA - "Elite Pete"

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 16:58 - Mar 10 with 2035 viewsnoggin

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 16:50 - Mar 10 by noggin

Wow Parky. Explain the down vote.

Bloots, you are a funny guy (boy)
[Post edited 10 Mar 17:00]

Agreed. (n/t) on 17:00 - Mar 10 with 1997 viewsBloots

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 16:58 - Mar 10 by noggin

Bloots, you are a funny guy (boy)
[Post edited 10 Mar 17:00]

AKA - "Elite Pete"

Agreed. (n/t) on 17:01 - Mar 10 with 1994 viewsnoggin

Agreed. (n/t) on 17:00 - Mar 10 by Bloots

It comes naturally to you, clearly.

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 17:09 - Mar 10 with 1919 viewsstuyarmouthblue

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 12:09 - Mar 10 by MattinLondon

All football hooligans are scum. They were scum in the 70s and stayed like that.

I used to be in a Facebook group about ‘lost football grounds’. Some of the photos from previous decades are great to look at. Unfortunately a lot of the posts were from ex-hooligans who banged on about clubs having ‘firms’ and having a proper ruck in proper grounds. Basic scum.

I hope that that old boy makes a full recovery and that ITFC try and find who was responsible and ban them for life.

Yeah I think I was in that Facebook group. It became quite a vile place. More about gangs and xenophobia.
Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 17:10 - Mar 10 with 1911 viewsITFC_Forever

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 15:32 - Mar 10 by eddiespearitt03

There are some proper Divs who follow our club.

Even on the ITFC club coaches there are a handful of 16-18 year old wanna bee,s.
Knocking on the coach windows giving hand signals to passing pedestrians is their favourite trick. Giggling and taunting amongst them selves.
The club coach stewards did absolutely nothing on at least two occasions I see this at an away match.
I told them to stop it , as we were about to leave Burnley in the FA Cup.

ITFC needs to identify these young knoblets and ban them from club coach travel.

16 yr olds have been doing that on the club coaches for decades.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 17:11 - Mar 10 with 1894 viewsnoggin

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 17:10 - Mar 10 by ITFC_Forever

That's ok then.

Racism was acceptable for decades too.

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 17:12 - Mar 10 with 1883 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 17:10 - Mar 10 by ITFC_Forever

Wouldn't that make them at least 36 now?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 17:15 - Mar 10 with 1863 viewsnoggin

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 17:09 - Mar 10 by stuyarmouthblue

Yeah I think I was in that Facebook group. It became quite a vile place. More about gangs and xenophobia.

Yeah but football fans have been behaving like that for decades.

The pearl clutchers on here.... on 17:15 - Mar 10 with 1863 viewsBloots

....were acting like 50 year olds when they were 16 though.

They used to go to football wearing tweed sports jackets, complete with corduroy elbow patches.

They never did anything childish, even when they were children.

AKA - "Elite Pete"

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 17:17 - Mar 10 with 1841 viewsZx1988

Given the short fuse of a lot of football fans these days, is it acceptable to do something that might jeopardise the safety of others in the coach?

The recent incident at Burnley(?) springs to mind, when the Villa team coach got attacked with bricks.

If you want to act out and try and provoke others, then do it in an environment that won't involve those who want nothing to so with such schoolboy shenanigans.
[Post edited 10 Mar 17:18]

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 17:18 - Mar 10 with 1819 viewsnoggin

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 17:17 - Mar 10 by Zx1988

Given the short fuse of a lot of football fans these days, is it acceptable to do something that might jeopardise the safety of others in the coach?

The recent incident at Burnley(?) springs to mind, when the Villa team coach got attacked with bricks.

If you want to act out and try and provoke others, then do it in an environment that won't involve those who want nothing to so with such schoolboy shenanigans.
[Post edited 10 Mar 17:18]

Just bantz though innit.
[Post edited 10 Mar 17:19]

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 17:19 - Mar 10 with 1804 viewsZx1988

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 17:18 - Mar 10 by noggin

Just bantz though innit.
[Post edited 10 Mar 17:19]

Builds character.

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 17:21 - Mar 10 with 1788 viewsnoggin

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 17:19 - Mar 10 by Zx1988

Builds character.

Just lads having a laugh.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024