Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious 10:40 - Mar 10 with 31229 viewssmithy69

Awful to read the Cardiff forum and to hear an Ipswich fan (amongst a group of 40) attacked a 70. Year old man leaving him hospitalised. Reading an account from his son of the details it seems truthful.

All teams have knobs following them - but a 70 year old man?

It's already doing the rounds. (n/t) on 14:16 - Mar 10 with 2627 viewsIllinoisblue

It's already doing the rounds. (n/t) on 13:33 - Mar 10 by Bloots

“F**king di****ads, the lot of ‘em”

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

The audio is far better than the video. (n/t) on 14:18 - Mar 10 with 2598 viewsBloots

It's already doing the rounds. (n/t) on 14:16 - Mar 10 by Illinoisblue

AKA - "Elite Pete"

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 14:21 - Mar 10 with 2604 viewsParky

Not defending it by any means, but there’s always two sides to every story.

A number of accounts on Twitter claiming this 70 year old was actually quite mouthy and started swinging for Town fans.

[Post edited 10 Mar 14:27]
Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 14:22 - Mar 10 with 2585 viewstextbackup

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 14:11 - Mar 10 by gainsboroughblue

Tended to get shunted back on the train at Norwich after a game anyway. I remember driving one year and parking at the council car park and really had to argue and protest to be let back to my car.

Same thing happened at Reading when Kingy was rounding us up at the Three Guineas to get on the Paddington train. We nearly fell out big time when I was explaining I had digs for the night. Similar at Southampton in the cup. Tends to happen when there is a sizeable 'element' present.

Saw that tit over Rushmere Golf Club the other week as I was walking my dog… shouted something out and when I saw it was him I made no attempt to stop the dog running all over the green. Small wins and all that

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

It's already doing the rounds. (n/t) on 14:24 - Mar 10 with 2570 viewsSitfcB

It's already doing the rounds. (n/t) on 13:33 - Mar 10 by Bloots

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 14:25 - Mar 10 with 2554 viewsgainsboroughblue

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 14:22 - Mar 10 by textbackup

Saw that tit over Rushmere Golf Club the other week as I was walking my dog… shouted something out and when I saw it was him I made no attempt to stop the dog running all over the green. Small wins and all that

Ha! He stitched me up when I was drinking in Colchester before that Friday night game. He was scanning the pubs and came into the one I was in. Me and a couple of others were having a quiet one before we moved on and it was a proper Col U place. The sod came over, had a pally five min convo and fecked off leaving it pretty obvious what camp we were in.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 14:28 - Mar 10 with 2508 viewstextbackup

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 14:21 - Mar 10 by Parky

A number of accounts on Twitter claiming this 70 year old was actually quite mouthy and started swinging for Town fans.

Had a feeling there was more to it…

I have to admit that when I read.... on 14:31 - Mar 10 with 2490 viewsBloots

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 14:21 - Mar 10 by Parky

....on their forum:

My Dad only said: "come on mate no need to act like this because you lost".

It did remind me of when Cantona kicked that fan and in court he reckoned that all he said was:

"Off! Off! Off! It's an early bath for you Mr Cantona".

AKA - "Elite Pete"

Login to get fewer ads

Let's get him a hamper! (n/t) on 14:31 - Mar 10 with 2462 viewsBloots

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 14:28 - Mar 10 by textbackup

Had a feeling there was more to it…

AKA - "Elite Pete"

It's already doing the rounds. (n/t) on 14:32 - Mar 10 with 2462 viewsgainsboroughblue

It's already doing the rounds. (n/t) on 14:16 - Mar 10 by Illinoisblue

Mugging little c****

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 14:32 - Mar 10 with 2452 viewstextbackup

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 14:25 - Mar 10 by gainsboroughblue

Ha! He stitched me up when I was drinking in Colchester before that Friday night game. He was scanning the pubs and came into the one I was in. Me and a couple of others were having a quiet one before we moved on and it was a proper Col U place. The sod came over, had a pally five min convo and fecked off leaving it pretty obvious what camp we were in.

Don’t get why they do that, not exactly in his best interests is it, he’s there to keep the peace…

Maybe the best I saw with him was in that Townhouse, he came in giving it the billy big bo11ocks, took a look to the side and saw the chief constable of Suffolk/Norfolk police sat at the table with us eating his breakfast (friend of a friend and big town fan)… and went from 8foot tall, to a tiny little boy 😂😂

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 14:41 - Mar 10 with 2363 viewsParky

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 14:25 - Mar 10 by gainsboroughblue

I’ll never forget when he had me collared for over celebrating at Bournemouth away, I was invited to a bbq the following day to walk in and see it was his house, his face was a picture.
Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 14:51 - Mar 10 with 2281 viewsnoggin

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 14:41 - Mar 10 by Parky

I’ll never forget when he had me collared for over celebrating at Bournemouth away, I was invited to a bbq the following day to walk in and see it was his house, his face was a picture.

He had me thrown out at halftime at Sunderland, many years ago. His evidence, he lip read me saying "Here comes Kingy, the tosser" He'd earlier warned me for standing.
Decent lip reader, I'll give him that.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 15:15 - Mar 10 with 2131 viewsRyorry

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 14:51 - Mar 10 by noggin

He had me thrown out at halftime at Sunderland, many years ago. His evidence, he lip read me saying "Here comes Kingy, the tosser" He'd earlier warned me for standing.
Decent lip reader, I'll give him that.

Who is this “Kingy” - over-enthusiastic steward?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:15 - Mar 10 with 2130 viewsITFC_Forever

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 13:34 - Mar 10 by gainsboroughblue

Are the trains on derby day between Norwich-Ipswich football specials? Good idea they are if so. Then again, these days I probably wouldn't be able to finish a can in 40 minutes anyway.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 15:16 - Mar 10 with 2121 viewsnoggin

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 15:15 - Mar 10 by Ryorry

Ipswich's football liaison officer. (Or he was. He's probably retired now)
[Post edited 10 Mar 15:18]

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 15:21 - Mar 10 with 2081 viewsbluelagos

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 15:15 - Mar 10 by Ryorry

Natural habitat is a bar.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 15:21 - Mar 10 with 2094 viewsMullet

I walked past after he was laid out. Heard a kid crying loudly, then a group of people and his legs sticking out. Stepped out the way of the Popo as one arrived and heard a few young Ipswich lads saying it was the guy's fault and he'd been gobbing off.

Further down the road a few were laughing about it. Hadn't realised it was an old fella or what had happened til I read it here.

Hopefully they get arrested and whatever is coming their way. Glad the old boy isn't too bad after all.

Just read page 3, hope they all get sorted out either way. What a stupid mess all round.
[Post edited 10 Mar 15:26]

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 15:26 - Mar 10 with 2043 viewsRyorry

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 15:21 - Mar 10 by bluelagos

Natural habitat is a bar.

Ah!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 15:32 - Mar 10 with 2018 viewseddiespearitt03

There are some proper Divs who follow our club.

Even on the ITFC club coaches there are a handful of 16-18 year old wanna bee,s.
Knocking on the coach windows giving hand signals to passing pedestrians is their favourite trick. Giggling and taunting amongst them selves.
The club coach stewards did absolutely nothing on at least two occasions I see this at an away match.
I told them to stop it , as we were about to leave Burnley in the FA Cup.

ITFC needs to identify these young knoblets and ban them from club coach travel.
Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 15:33 - Mar 10 with 2006 viewsReus30

It's not a defence saying he was gobbing or kicking off first.

Why would you bother throwing a punch these days? The bloke smashes his head, ends up dead, that's your life over!
Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 15:38 - Mar 10 with 1945 viewsnoggin

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 15:33 - Mar 10 by Reus30

It's not a defence saying he was gobbing or kicking off first.

Why would you bother throwing a punch these days? The bloke smashes his head, ends up dead, that's your life over!

I can't think of a situation where a 70 year old deserves a thump. Disgusting.

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 15:42 - Mar 10 with 1912 viewsSitfcB

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 15:32 - Mar 10 by eddiespearitt03

There are some proper Divs who follow our club.

Even on the ITFC club coaches there are a handful of 16-18 year old wanna bee,s.
Knocking on the coach windows giving hand signals to passing pedestrians is their favourite trick. Giggling and taunting amongst them selves.
The club coach stewards did absolutely nothing on at least two occasions I see this at an away match.
I told them to stop it , as we were about to leave Burnley in the FA Cup.

ITFC needs to identify these young knoblets and ban them from club coach travel.

Crime of the century.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 15:45 - Mar 10 with 1889 viewsnoggin

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 15:42 - Mar 10 by SitfcB

Crime of the century.

Seriously Sitters? Grow up mate.

One of them farted too. (n/t) on 15:47 - Mar 10 with 1848 viewsBloots

Very disappointed to hear a 70 year old man was knocked unconscious on 15:42 - Mar 10 by SitfcB

Crime of the century.

AKA - "Elite Pete"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024