Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What did you reckon Mark Ashton is doing today? 09:41 - Feb 2 with 2867 viewsKeno

he deserves a huge thank you for getting done what he has in the last few weeks

[Post edited 2 Feb 9:51]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What did you reckon Merk Ashton is doing today? on 09:43 - Feb 2 with 2636 viewsitfcjoe

Sleeping! Just been told that the Kieffer deal was an incredibly hard one to do with serious competition from elsewhere and pulling it off has been a huge achievement

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

What did you reckon Merk Ashton is doing today? on 09:44 - Feb 2 with 2603 viewsRyorry

I hope he and all the others involved are following the long and honourable tradition of cracking open a bottle or three of fine claret in the boardroom. Well deserved đź‘Ť

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

What did you reckon Merk Ashton is doing today? on 09:46 - Feb 2 with 2576 viewsMattinLondon

Probably working towards the next transfer window.
What did you reckon Merk Ashton is doing today? on 09:47 - Feb 2 with 2558 viewsBlueschev

For the second year running, it has been a fantastic January transfer window. Let's hope it has the same impact as last year. COYB!
What did you reckon Merk Ashton is doing today? on 09:48 - Feb 2 with 2550 viewstextbackup

What did you reckon Merk Ashton is doing today? on 09:43 - Feb 2 by itfcjoe

Sleeping! Just been told that the Kieffer deal was an incredibly hard one to do with serious competition from elsewhere and pulling it off has been a huge achievement

We know of cardiff… can’t think of others were mentioned?

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What did you reckon Merk Ashton is doing today? on 09:50 - Feb 2 with 2540 viewsMattinLondon

Not sure whether I’m phrasing this rightly or not but here goes. Earlier this week David Brooks was loaned out to Southampton which surprised me. Are transfers and loans like that a surprise to rival clubs as well? Or are most clubs aware of who and who isn’t an available?
What did you reckon Merk Ashton is doing today? on 09:52 - Feb 2 with 2481 viewsKeno

What did you reckon Merk Ashton is doing today? on 09:48 - Feb 2 by textbackup

Sunderland were mentioned at various stages

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

What did you reckon Merk Ashton is doing today? on 09:52 - Feb 2 with 2485 viewstrncbluearmy

What did you reckon Merk Ashton is doing today? on 09:50 - Feb 2 by MattinLondon

Not sure whether I’m phrasing this rightly or not but here goes. Earlier this week David Brooks was loaned out to Southampton which surprised me. Are transfers and loans like that a surprise to rival clubs as well? Or are most clubs aware of who and who isn’t an available?

Told by a friend of a friend that the scum were interested but we blow em away, they are well pizzed

Bet the deal has cost the best of a mill. though,

suspect it will be worth it.
[Post edited 2 Feb 9:53]
Login to get fewer ads

What did you reckon Merk Ashton is doing today? on 09:57 - Feb 2 with 2358 viewstextbackup

What did you reckon Merk Ashton is doing today? on 09:52 - Feb 2 by trncbluearmy

Told by a friend of a friend that the scum were interested but we blow em away, they are well pizzed

Bet the deal has cost the best of a mill. though,

suspect it will be worth it.
[Post edited 2 Feb 9:53]

I’m hoping another Welshman joining the attack will spark NB into life a bit too.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

What did you reckon Merk Ashton is doing today? on 10:04 - Feb 2 with 2290 viewssolemio

What did you reckon Merk Ashton is doing today? on 09:44 - Feb 2 by Ryorry

I hope he and all the others involved are following the long and honourable tradition of cracking open a bottle or three of fine claret in the boardroom. Well deserved đź‘Ť

The Cobbolds always drank white wine in the boardroom, not claret. Mr John has asked me to write this - or possibly right it.
What did you reckon Mark Ashton is doing today? on 10:06 - Feb 2 with 2253 viewsSamWhiteUK

Bathing in cuggen oil
What did you reckon Mark Ashton is doing today? on 10:07 - Feb 2 with 2246 viewsHerbivore

Spa day.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

What did you reckon Merk Ashton is doing today? on 10:08 - Feb 2 with 2220 viewsSteve_M

Sunderland seem to have had some interest in KM, along with every other striker going.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

What did you reckon Merk Ashton is doing today? on 10:09 - Feb 2 with 2209 viewsblueislander

What did you reckon Merk Ashton is doing today? on 10:04 - Feb 2 by solemio

The Cobbolds always drank white wine in the boardroom, not claret. Mr John has asked me to write this - or possibly right it.

His comment (possibly not actually true) was that a crisis at the club would be that the white wine was not properly chilled.
What did you reckon Mark Ashton is doing today? on 10:51 - Feb 2 with 1995 viewsFrimleyBlue

Planning summer signings. :)

Oh and sorting out the back of the sir alf Ramsey stand. The blue fade looks horrid.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

What did you reckon Merk Ashton is doing today? on 10:56 - Feb 2 with 1958 viewsAVJones

What does incredibly hard mean?

Presumably it comes down to money as far as Bournemouth are concerned; and likely game time, style of play, plus money for Moore?

I’m pleased we got him, not sure how hard it is if in the end you offer the most money?

Or is there more to it than that? e.g. future options on buying our players ?
What did you reckon Merk Ashton is doing today? on 11:01 - Feb 2 with 1899 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

What did you reckon Merk Ashton is doing today? on 10:08 - Feb 2 by Steve_M

Sunderland seem to have had some interest in KM, along with every other striker going.

The Mackems seem to have had a quite hilarious meltdown on Moore in fact - going from the usual excitement of being in for him to boost their playoff chances, to the usual “he’s sh1t anyway” when they lost out…
What did you reckon Mark Ashton is doing today? on 11:01 - Feb 2 with 1892 viewsJ2BLUE

The owners and Ashton have never let us down which is why it was so irritating seeing a small number of posts start criticising before the window closed.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

What did you reckon Mark Ashton is doing today? on 11:14 - Feb 2 with 1771 viewsNutkins_Return

You are bang on. He's done an incredible job for this club and deserves so much credit. Can he be a bit cheesy and corporate sometimes. Yes. Is he extremely professional, effective and personable with it. Yes! Couldn't ask for more. At least he has a personality!!
What did you reckon Mark Ashton is doing today? on 12:42 - Feb 2 with 1401 viewscressi

Yes a big thank you to Mark Ashton I was very very concerned a young lad in young Ali who may go on to rip it up we just don't know.
And Jackson we all agree a player who tries But not good enough to start to often OK as a squad player.
Williams coming back has surprised me needs to get his head down concentrate on football could be one of the best full backs in this league as he showed earlier in the season. Now stuff Preston
What did you reckon Mark Ashton is doing today? on 12:48 - Feb 2 with 1344 viewsMetal_Hacker

Smoking a big fat cigar whilst someone does his nails

Poll: If it were one or the other

What did you reckon Mark Ashton is doing today? on 12:48 - Feb 2 with 1341 viewsHipsterectomy

Planning how we are going to spend the ÂŁ200 mill war chest in the Prem

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

What did you reckon Mark Ashton is doing today? on 13:31 - Feb 2 with 1155 viewsJohn_Warks_Willy

What did you reckon Mark Ashton is doing today? on 12:48 - Feb 2 by Metal_Hacker

Smoking a big fat cigar whilst someone does his nails

….and irons his shirts

Perfect

Poll: Is Billm….

What did you reckon Mark Ashton is doing today? on 14:04 - Feb 2 with 1081 viewsStu_Magoo

What did you reckon Mark Ashton is doing today? on 11:14 - Feb 2 by Nutkins_Return

You are bang on. He's done an incredible job for this club and deserves so much credit. Can he be a bit cheesy and corporate sometimes. Yes. Is he extremely professional, effective and personable with it. Yes! Couldn't ask for more. At least he has a personality!!

Now football is considered a business, "the business of football" and all that, Ashton is exactly what we need. Someone who can navigate that world. Especially after the decay of the Evans-years.
What did you reckon Merk Ashton is doing today? on 14:22 - Feb 2 with 1029 viewsGeoffSentence

Sunderland

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024