Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now of course we are finishing autos....but 23:32 - Feb 1 with 1468 viewsN2_Blue

should we have to make do with the play-offs (which would still be an incredible season i might add) can the loans we have on the books play the full play-off campaign.

Additionally how many of our loan players can be in a match day squad? We have 5 right, can they call be included?

Hutchinson
Williams
Travis
Sarmiento
Moore

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Now of course we are finishing autos....but on 23:44 - Feb 1 with 1403 viewsJ2BLUE

What incredible use of the loan market that is. No "bodies" for the sake of it. . Just serious starters and decent players who can come in.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Now of course we are finishing autos....but on 00:12 - Feb 2 with 1348 viewsN2_Blue

Now of course we are finishing autos....but on 23:44 - Feb 1 by J2BLUE

What incredible use of the loan market that is. No "bodies" for the sake of it. . Just serious starters and decent players who can come in.

Absolutely. Moore with Hutchinson and Sarmiento on form is an exciting proposition and that's not even considering, Chaplin, Burns, Broadhead and the rest.

Surely Chappers and Broady are going to find some real form again.

And as for Al Hamadi. I saw Wimbledon play twice this season and he looked really decent. Obviously a low level but I'm very excited about him. What i love is he scores all types of goals and looks very skilful.

In the last few weeks I remained excited for the season but thought we'd struggle to stay ahead of Saints with their form and how decent their squad looks but now i'm feeling confident once again that we can still do the autos. Going to be tough but we've had a window that gives us a chance...a bit like last year.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Now of course we are finishing autos....but on 12:20 - Feb 2 with 1022 viewsbilllm

Play offs aren't an issue now we're a good team and a far stronger squad,
Now of course we are finishing autos....but on 12:26 - Feb 2 with 983 viewstractorboy1978

Yes, all would be available.
Now of course we are finishing autos....but on 12:28 - Feb 2 with 967 viewstextbackup

Imagine Ashton caught a touch of the Evans and the loan deals run out the day of final league game of the season…

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Now of course we are finishing autos....but on 12:33 - Feb 2 with 921 viewsJ2BLUE

Now of course we are finishing autos....but on 12:28 - Feb 2 by textbackup

Imagine Ashton caught a touch of the Evans and the loan deals run out the day of final league game of the season…

I would imagine we're paying them all until 30th June so well past the play off final. Not that we will need to worry... *crosses fingers*

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Now of course we are finishing autos....but on 12:34 - Feb 2 with 920 viewsbaxterbasics

Now of course we are finishing autos....but on 12:28 - Feb 2 by textbackup

I remember this happened during one of the playoffs under Royle - think it might have been David Unsworth who was unavailable v West Ham because the loan was up? Which might have been the difference.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

Now of course we are finishing autos....but on 12:49 - Feb 2 with 832 viewsZx1988

Now of course we are finishing autos....but on 12:34 - Feb 2 by baxterbasics

I remember this happened during one of the playoffs under Royle - think it might have been David Unsworth who was unavailable v West Ham because the loan was up? Which might have been the difference.

Matt Elliot - I'm certain it would have been a whole different game had he been available to us.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Login to get fewer ads

Now of course we are finishing autos....but on 12:56 - Feb 2 with 786 viewstextbackup

Now of course we are finishing autos....but on 12:49 - Feb 2 by Zx1988

Matt Elliot - I'm certain it would have been a whole different game had he been available to us.

I’m sure he played

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Now of course we are finishing autos....but on 12:58 - Feb 2 with 772 viewsbaxterbasics

Now of course we are finishing autos....but on 12:56 - Feb 2 by textbackup

I’m sure he played

maybe someone with more time on their hands can dig up the match reports. I'm curious now.

zip

Now of course we are finishing autos....but on 13:02 - Feb 2 with 746 viewsZx1988

Now of course we are finishing autos....but on 12:58 - Feb 2 by baxterbasics

maybe someone with more time on their hands can dig up the match reports. I'm curious now.

Just looked it up - my mistake!

Elliott was on loan and played in 2003/4, but Unsworth was unavailable in 2004/5.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Now of course we are finishing autos....but on 13:20 - Feb 2 with 687 viewsbaxterbasics

Now of course we are finishing autos....but on 13:02 - Feb 2 by Zx1988

Just looked it up - my mistake!

Elliott was on loan and played in 2003/4, but Unsworth was unavailable in 2004/5.

Yay, points for me. But also boo - we could really have done with Unsy that week.

zip

Now of course we are finishing autos....but on 14:14 - Feb 2 with 606 viewsGeoffSentence

Now of course we are finishing autos....but on 12:26 - Feb 2 by tractorboy1978

Yes, all would be available.

Unless we play Blackburn.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Now of course we are finishing autos....but on 14:31 - Feb 2 with 578 viewsNthQldITFC

I'm sure this must have been done somewhere else, but what you're saying is that out latest signing is the Key for More promotion celebrations?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024