Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow 13:34 - Nov 28 with 4532 viewsnoggin

I have a horrible feeling.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 16:59 - Nov 28 with 1584 viewsbazza

Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 16:36 - Nov 28 by Dubtractor

If we maintain that 6 game form over the rest of the season we'll get 92 points.

Can you two stop talking sense please..
Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 17:08 - Nov 28 with 1549 viewsDubtractor

Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 16:59 - Nov 28 by bazza

Can you two stop talking sense please..

Haha. I try not to get too excited when we're on form, and not too down when we're not firing on all cylinders, all about looking at the longer term picture.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 17:30 - Nov 28 with 1516 viewsFrimleyBlue

Think we'll be fine.

Think we could see Harness in for broady.
I'd give tuenzebe a game over Burgess
Scarlett for hirst perhaps. Bit of freshness whilst keeping maj of team together.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 17:34 - Nov 28 with 1510 viewsbazza

Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 17:08 - Nov 28 by Dubtractor

Haha. I try not to get too excited when we're on form, and not too down when we're not firing on all cylinders, all about looking at the longer term picture.

Yep, perspective .., Ain’t Got No time for dummy spitters, and whinge bags.
Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 18:23 - Nov 28 with 1462 viewsVic

I’m with the others who have said that Millwall won’t be pushovers. I’m confident we won’t lose, but my money is on a draw. Would be very happy with a narrow victory. Every one, however scrappy and dodgy it is takes us closer to safety.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 18:26 - Nov 28 with 1451 viewsMK1

3-0 Town win. Calm and steady from here on in.
Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 18:35 - Nov 28 with 1436 viewsbackwaywhen

Keep the faith ….In McKenna we trust 💙
Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 20:29 - Nov 28 with 1386 viewsNthsuffolkblue

We will be second at the final whistle tomorrow. Somewhere between 4 and 10 points clear of 3rd place. Millwall will not be easy to beat but I expect a much improved performance from the team.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Big win and performance, Broadhead goal and MOTM on 20:42 - Nov 28 with 1378 viewsunstableblue

Guaranteed

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 20:57 - Nov 28 with 1356 viewsstevo1

Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 13:43 - Nov 28 by thorpedo

Millwall have only lost one away game all season. Could be a frustrating night. I do think we will win though.

Im looking forward to coming to portman rd tomorrow been to almost 70 grounds but somehow never ipswich , cant say im that confident and wish you hadnt lost at wba , after 4 top half finishes and getting really close last season some decent signings most were expecting better than last season , rowett did a good jobbut took us as far as he could , losing tomorrow like any game in the championship isnt set in stone and while we have been poor at home we have only lost once away all season and only 3 of our last 16 away , if you score early i think it will be a very long night for us . This is a dogfight of a division but youve made it look quite easy , your where you are on merit .enjoy the game dont be too suprised if we are a bit better than our position suggests
Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 21:16 - Nov 28 with 1336 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 20:57 - Nov 28 by stevo1

Im looking forward to coming to portman rd tomorrow been to almost 70 grounds but somehow never ipswich , cant say im that confident and wish you hadnt lost at wba , after 4 top half finishes and getting really close last season some decent signings most were expecting better than last season , rowett did a good jobbut took us as far as he could , losing tomorrow like any game in the championship isnt set in stone and while we have been poor at home we have only lost once away all season and only 3 of our last 16 away , if you score early i think it will be a very long night for us . This is a dogfight of a division but youve made it look quite easy , your where you are on merit .enjoy the game dont be too suprised if we are a bit better than our position suggests

I hope you enjoy it ... but not too much. Found visiting Millwall enjoyable when I went many years ago. Felt like the fans I met were doing all they could to overcome the reputation some Millwall fans thrived on.

Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 21:50 - Nov 28 with 1310 viewsstevo1

Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 15:15 - Nov 28 by OsborneOneNil

Tbf, I know what noggin means, a seed of doubt is there after Saturday.

But, we have been superb at home, and Millwall just lost 0-3 at home.

A nice, relaxed, 2-0 please.

Millwall have only list 3 of their last 16 away games
Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 21:55 - Nov 28 with 1290 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 21:50 - Nov 28 by stevo1

Millwall have only list 3 of their last 16 away games

Town have won 7 and lost 1. I think you will be difficult to break down and we need to play better than we did against West Brom.

Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 09:45 - Nov 29 with 1197 viewsWickets

Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 15:15 - Nov 28 by OsborneOneNil

Tbf, I know what noggin means, a seed of doubt is there after Saturday.

But, we have been superb at home, and Millwall just lost 0-3 at home.

A nice, relaxed, 2-0 please.

Good away record though , think they tend to set up to defend and try to hit on the break .
Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 09:50 - Nov 29 with 1185 viewsNthQldITFC

Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 13:52 - Nov 28 by nodge_blue

That horrible feeling you've got, that's called being a football fan.

We are in a mini slump and have been for a little while. Only the players commitment to the cause has kept us ticking over this last month.

We need to try and get control of the game more again. Keep possession. Stop looking to just break fast - which I think teams have sussed out a a bit.

I don't mean to come across as aggressive, mate, but you really don't want to be getting between me and my breakfast!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 10:12 - Nov 29 with 1161 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Portman Road under lights.

Recent history should at least allow you to go into it with some excitement!
Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 21:03 - Nov 29 with 1053 viewsnoggin

You can see why I was worried though

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 21:05 - Nov 29 with 1036 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 21:03 - Nov 29 by noggin

You can see why I was worried though

We haven't won it yet!

EDIT: We have now!
[Post edited 29 Nov 2023 22:14]

Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 22:08 - Nov 29 with 989 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 20:29 - Nov 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

We will be second at the final whistle tomorrow. Somewhere between 4 and 10 points clear of 3rd place. Millwall will not be easy to beat but I expect a much improved performance from the team.

7 points clear still and only 1 off top.

Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 22:09 - Nov 29 with 980 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Somebody please assure me we'll get 3 points tomorrow on 20:57 - Nov 28 by stevo1

I hope you enjoyed the evening despite the result. Some good football and Bart had a good game. Hope it wasn't too cold and you have a safe journey home.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024