Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One month to go everyone..... 18:31 - Nov 16 with 9368 viewsBloots

....how we all feeling about it?

Personally I'm dreading it already.

FFS.

Enduringly lovable, intelligent and thunderingly exquisite.

One month to go everyone..... on 19:35 - Nov 16 with 1905 viewshoppy

One month to go everyone..... on 19:30 - Nov 16 by Swansea_Blue

Hate to break it to you, but we got rid of Norwood.

Maybe he was talking about Keno?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

One month to go everyone..... on 19:38 - Nov 16 with 1893 viewsPendejo

Must get a ticket!

Nothing less than 6 goal win please

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

FFS Illy. (n/t) on 19:42 - Nov 16 with 1875 viewsIllinoisblue

FFS Illy. (n/t) on 19:18 - Nov 16 by Bloots

It’s a coping strategy. I think.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

One month to go everyone..... on 19:45 - Nov 16 with 1849 viewsmonkeymagic

As Keegan once said, I’d love it if we beat them, but even if we don’t, being on top in recent derby history is no match for our accomplishments.
I’d say Norwich have less than a 1% chance of ever winning the league, similar chance of lifting a European trophy and maybe a 5% chance of the FA cup.
They will never catch us.
One month to go everyone..... on 19:49 - Nov 16 with 1834 viewsBluespeed225

Just try and think of it as 3 points won or lost, nothing more. Bigger picture here now, and I think they’ll be worrying more than we are should current form continue!
One month to go everyone..... on 20:04 - Nov 16 with 1793 viewsNthsuffolkblue

In a sense there is nothing to lose because we are in a far better position and the only thing they have to brag about is that they have been a bogey side for us since before they last dipped into League 1. It is our chance to put that bogey behind us, but if we fail to do so, the bogey remains.

It is the best opportunity for a long time for us to show on the pitch we are now a better side. Of course, form goes out of the window for the derby and we might get a ref who will make a shocking decision and their players might suddenly decide that one is a match they will put a good shift in for, but there is every chance we could put on a show. I am hoping we can make it a demolition derby.

I wonder how McKenna will get on with it being his first derby as a manager. I wonder who their manager will be by then.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

One month to go everyone..... on 20:09 - Nov 16 with 1785 viewsMullet

It doesn't even matter, we've gone from hoping to survive/midtable and take some points off them to looking like a promotion contender. We're not even the same team we were in the summer.

They made a poster last time for a draw didn't they? It'll be a billboard on Riverside this season if they manage that.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

One month to go everyone..... on 20:11 - Nov 16 with 1791 viewsyoda

I've prepared myself for the inevitble! To be fair we've had a damn good run,14 years without a defeat with a few hidings thrown in but I can't see beyond a big win for you lot this time round, it will hurt and I won't like it but football goes in circles and it's certainly turned.
Login to get fewer ads

One month to go everyone..... on 20:18 - Nov 16 with 1743 viewsbazza

One month to go everyone..... on 20:11 - Nov 16 by yoda

I've prepared myself for the inevitble! To be fair we've had a damn good run,14 years without a defeat with a few hidings thrown in but I can't see beyond a big win for you lot this time round, it will hurt and I won't like it but football goes in circles and it's certainly turned.

Get a beating you will..
One month to go everyone..... on 20:19 - Nov 16 with 1754 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Without wanting to really stick the knife in, if football goes in circles when does your turn for some actual success come or is a match in Germany and not being beaten by us for 13 years (some of them spent been thrashed by Col U in League instead) about as good as it gets?

Sorry, Yoda!

One month to go everyone..... on 20:20 - Nov 16 with 1733 viewsbazza

One month to go everyone..... on 20:19 - Nov 16 by Nthsuffolkblue

Without wanting to really stick the knife in, if football goes in circles when does your turn for some actual success come or is a match in Germany and not being beaten by us for 13 years (some of them spent been thrashed by Col U in League instead) about as good as it gets?

Sorry, Yoda!

Brutal !!
A stuffing good and proper, you will have on 20:22 - Nov 16 with 1713 viewsDyland

Heh! x

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

One month to go everyone..... on 20:26 - Nov 16 with 1685 viewsHerbivore

One month to go everyone..... on 19:11 - Nov 16 by MK1

A month and 9 days. Can't wait for the big fella to come down my chimney.

I believe the correct phrasing is 39 sleeps.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

One month to go everyone..... on 20:36 - Nov 16 with 1645 viewsNthsuffolkblue

One month to go everyone..... on 19:11 - Nov 16 by MK1

A month and 9 days. Can't wait for the big fella to come down my chimney.

You employ Grant Holt as a chimney sweep?

I am surprised he can't sweep it before then, little wonder you can't wait for it if you can't have a fire until then.

One month to go everyone..... on 20:40 - Nov 16 with 1631 viewsyoda

One month to go everyone..... on 20:19 - Nov 16 by Nthsuffolkblue

Sorry, Yoda!

Ouch! well I can't argue about your achievements in the 60's to 80's that's a fair cop but my comments were regarding the recent derbies and you haven't won one since 2009 however all things come to an end I guess.All I will throw in is the fact that my son is 22 and all he remembers is us winning derbie matches and Championships/promotions so in recent terms it's been pretty one sided for over 20 years but hey I'm fully expecting to lose big next month but will try not to let it spoil my Xmas!
One month to go everyone..... on 20:44 - Nov 16 with 1608 viewsNthsuffolkblue

One month to go everyone..... on 20:40 - Nov 16 by yoda

Ouch! well I can't argue about your achievements in the 60's to 80's that's a fair cop but my comments were regarding the recent derbies and you haven't won one since 2009 however all things come to an end I guess.All I will throw in is the fact that my son is 22 and all he remembers is us winning derbie matches and Championships/promotions so in recent terms it's been pretty one sided for over 20 years but hey I'm fully expecting to lose big next month but will try not to let it spoil my Xmas!

My son is younger than yours and has had very little to enjoy about being a Town fan in this territory until the last season or so. I am hoping he can enjoy something similar to what I have been able to over a few cycles of moderate success although I am just too young to have enjoyed the 70s and early 80s.

One month to go everyone..... on 20:47 - Nov 16 with 1585 viewsMK1

One month to go everyone..... on 19:14 - Nov 16 by bazza

What ever floats your boat mate..

He'll be on a sleigh.
One month to go everyone..... on 20:50 - Nov 16 with 1572 viewsNthQldITFC

One month to go everyone..... on 20:40 - Nov 16 by yoda

'...but hey I'm fully expecting to lose big next month but will try not to let it spoil my Xmas!'

I should imagine a Norfolk family Christmas does rather hit one in the pocket!

(sorry, bit below the belt )

One game at a time, Malcolm, for us Blue Boys.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

One month to go everyone..... on 20:51 - Nov 16 with 1574 viewsTheBoyBlue

Looking forward to it, the first time for years. Not because I think we will definitely win it, but because we actually go into evenly matched.

The atmosphere ought to something else. However, when we get closer (probably after the Watford game) I imagine I will get more and more nervous. I intend to be utterly absorbed in it come matchday, but ultimately, win lose or draw, I hope I remember it's only football.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

One month to go everyone..... on 21:08 - Nov 16 with 1534 viewsTresBonne

Fck off back to your own forum you daft budgie.
One month to go everyone..... on 21:36 - Nov 16 with 1470 viewsNthQldITFC

One month to go everyone..... on 21:08 - Nov 16 by TresBonne

Fck off back to your own forum you daft budgie.

I dislike your post, so I clicked the thing.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

One month to go everyone..... on 21:52 - Nov 16 with 1419 viewsnoubledooble

One month to go everyone..... on 18:34 - Nov 16 by FoD_Blue

Win, lose or draw, we are better than them.

That's all that really matters.

Spot on. Be gutted if we lose but deep down I know we’re going in one direction and them lot are heading the other way. They’ll never achieve what we have or what we can potentially achieve again.
One month to go everyone..... on 01:37 - Nov 17 with 1278 viewsBigCommon

Home game against an underperforming lower mid table side. With one of the worst defenses in the division?
I'm confident of a win at PR. If we played them tomorrow.
A lot can happen in a month, though. Regarding form, confidence, injuries suspensions, etc..
Fully fit and available squad, and I'm very confident of 3pts.
One month to go everyone..... on 07:29 - Nov 17 with 1206 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

That run of fixtures in December is just mouthwatering doncha think? It's just so important that we can go into these games at full strength. So in addition to avoiding injuries, we need Sam to curb his aggression a tad for the next 5 matches so that he picks up no more than 1 yellow - he's on 7 yellows now, and he's bound to get one v Noj. It would be disastrous for him to go into that game on 9, and then miss both Leeds (A) and Leics (H). Big picture.
As long as we are close to full strength, we beat the scum. Don't care if it's a scrappy win, just get it over the line, and another McKenna milestone.

Poll: would you rather

One month to go everyone..... on 07:36 - Nov 17 with 1192 viewsDubtractor

I will be an absolute mess on the day, absolutely no question, and I generally keep pretty calm about football.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024