Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morsy tweet 10:47 - Oct 9 with 15569 viewsFrimleyBlue

I'm not gonna pretend I understand what's happening completely. But can tell by the replies that this isn't an overly popular tweet.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Morsy tweet on 12:16 - Oct 12 with 866 viewsBondiBlue

Morsy tweet on 12:07 - Oct 12 by LankHenners

Morsy is someone who is clearly very proud of his religion and heritage so it's not hard to see why he takes such a strong pro-Palestinian stance. The 'timing' is him showing support for Palestine in this conflict, and imo is preposterous to say it aligns him with the most unsavoury people and events like you've described.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2023 12:12]

Calm your farm. I'm saying that unfortunately, any pro-palestinian sentiment in the days following some truly sh*te behaviour by some palestinians will be likened to support for said sh*te behaviour even by reasonable people such as me.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Morsy tweet on 12:17 - Oct 12 with 854 viewsJ2BLUE

Morsy tweet on 12:16 - Oct 12 by BondiBlue

Calm your farm. I'm saying that unfortunately, any pro-palestinian sentiment in the days following some truly sh*te behaviour by some palestinians will be likened to support for said sh*te behaviour even by reasonable people such as me.

Despite the fact he has made it clear that it isn't.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Morsy tweet on 12:18 - Oct 12 with 826 viewsLankHenners

Morsy tweet on 12:16 - Oct 12 by BondiBlue

I don't think you or anyone else who thinks the same are 'reasonable' in the slightest to be honest.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Morsy tweet on 12:19 - Oct 12 with 812 viewsBondiBlue

Morsy tweet on 12:17 - Oct 12 by J2BLUE

Despite the fact he has made it clear that it isn't.

Yep. Because i saw that second.

Morsy tweet on 12:21 - Oct 12 with 789 viewsJ2BLUE

Morsy tweet on 12:19 - Oct 12 by BondiBlue

Yep. Because i saw that second.

Not sure which bit you are struggling with here.

Truly impaired.

Morsy tweet on 12:21 - Oct 12 with 788 viewsBondiBlue

Morsy tweet on 12:18 - Oct 12 by LankHenners

I don't think you or anyone else who thinks the same are 'reasonable' in the slightest to be honest.

So your brain didn't go even 10% of the way there when you saw that tweet? Even for a millisecond? Sure.

Morsy tweet on 12:24 - Oct 12 with 770 viewsBondiBlue

Morsy tweet on 12:21 - Oct 12 by J2BLUE

Not sure which bit you are struggling with here.

And i'm not sure which which bit of my point you are.

Morsy tweet on 12:25 - Oct 12 with 764 viewsLankHenners

Morsy tweet on 12:21 - Oct 12 by BondiBlue

So your brain didn't go even 10% of the way there when you saw that tweet? Even for a millisecond? Sure.

No I didn't go even 10% of the way to thinking Morsy tweeting in support of the Palestinian people means he's on the same level as some random antisemites.
[Post edited 12 Oct 2023 12:26]

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Login to get fewer ads

Morsy tweet on 12:27 - Oct 12 with 751 viewstractorboy1978

Morsy tweet on 12:21 - Oct 12 by BondiBlue

No, because I took the time to read his tweets and I don't automatically assume the worst of someone. Particularly someone that represents the football team WE all support. I also don't attempt to misrepresent them on an ITFC forum nor say I think the same of them as a load of anti-Semites.
Morsy tweet on 12:29 - Oct 12 with 732 viewsBondiBlue

Morsy tweet on 12:27 - Oct 12 by tractorboy1978

No, because I took the time to read his tweets and I don't automatically assume the worst of someone. Particularly someone that represents the football team WE all support. I also don't attempt to misrepresent them on an ITFC forum nor say I think the same of them as a load of anti-Semites.

Hugely ironic that i'm wishing morsy would take a second before posting stuff online when i'm not taking a second before posting stuff online. Night chaps, this has been fun. Up the town.

Morsy tweet on 12:33 - Oct 12 with 710 viewsJ2BLUE

Morsy tweet on 12:24 - Oct 12 by BondiBlue

And i'm not sure which which bit of my point you are.

He was challenged on the original tweet and provided further context. To keep going on about it out of context is odd.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024