Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job 10:59 - Jun 23 with 3807 viewsWoolfenthen

WTAF! That would be a massive downgrade, really bizarre
Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 11:00 - Jun 23 with 3793 viewsaardvaark

pretty sure its a twitter joke thats got out of hand but I would LOVE it to happen!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: When, not if, will Jewell go?

Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 11:02 - Jun 23 with 3754 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 11:00 - Jun 23 by aardvaark

pretty sure its a twitter joke thats got out of hand but I would LOVE it to happen!!!!!!!!!!!

Only 1/2 at SkyBet so it may not be a Twitter joke.
Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 11:06 - Jun 23 with 3715 viewsthe_toff

Hilarious if they do actually end up with Paul Ince.
Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 11:10 - Jun 23 with 3670 viewsxrayspecs

SW are a basket case and broke, so they are not going to attract serious managerial candidates. It does open it the likes of Ince, who is not good enough for a better job.
Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 11:14 - Jun 23 with 3634 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Please, please, please, please, please let this happen

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 11:16 - Jun 23 with 3614 viewsBlueBadger

BCWYWF strikes again.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 11:24 - Jun 23 with 3563 viewsKeno

Is there any chance he could take Paul Lambert as Director of Football and Paul Jewell as assistant?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 11:41 - Jun 23 with 3472 viewsfloridaboy

Might be a joke as yesterday it was being reported that Steven Gerrard was odds on favourite after turning down a job in Saudi Arabia
Login to get fewer ads

Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 11:50 - Jun 23 with 3383 viewsunstableblue

Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 11:24 - Jun 23 by Keno

Is there any chance he could take Paul Lambert as Director of Football and Paul Jewell as assistant?

With Paul Hurst as ‘Player Liaison and Motivation Coach’, Roy Keane as ‘Player Welfare Manager’ and Mick McCarthy as ‘Director of Entertainment’

Dream Team

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 12:02 - Jun 23 with 3313 viewswoodbridge_blue

That would be wonderful, the man has no clue.
Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 12:02 - Jun 23 with 3306 viewsReusersTown

Looks more and more like Moore left Wednesday, rather than the other way around.
Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 12:21 - Jun 23 with 3192 viewsElderGrizzly

Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 11:10 - Jun 23 by xrayspecs

SW are a basket case and broke, so they are not going to attract serious managerial candidates. It does open it the likes of Ince, who is not good enough for a better job.

I'm sure it was their forum saying they were broke and last season was imperative for promotion or there was all sorts of trouble coming their way.

Promotion has probably staved off the imminent meltdown, but they will need money to compete. Which they don't have.

Ince would be wonderful and would show their owner is clueless and going for name over ability.
Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 13:07 - Jun 23 with 3018 viewswkj

Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 12:02 - Jun 23 by ReusersTown

Looks more and more like Moore left Wednesday, rather than the other way around.

Jump or be pushed

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 13:12 - Jun 23 with 2990 viewshowdonblue

Please please please be true 🤞🤞🤞🙏
This would be ssssooooo funny
Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 13:42 - Jun 23 with 2856 viewsIllinoisblue

Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 11:16 - Jun 23 by BlueBadger

BCWYWF strikes again.

As pointed out nicely on owlstalk when some loudmouth was angrily saying what a terrible appointment Ince would be…. And then another poster links to where he’d been loudly calling for Moore to be sacked as recently as March and April.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 14:59 - Jun 23 with 2636 viewsBlueNomad

Owlstalk good well be the place to go for entertainment this year. Plus of course WOTB which is comedy gold.
Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 15:13 - Jun 23 with 2596 viewschicoazul

Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 12:02 - Jun 23 by woodbridge_blue

That would be wonderful, the man has no clue.

First thing he’d do is sign his son.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 15:21 - Jun 23 with 2581 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

I think the Weds job has got Steve Bruce written all over it.

Poll: would you rather

Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 15:24 - Jun 23 with 2570 viewsCoastalblue

Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 15:21 - Jun 23 by LegendofthePhoenix

I think the Weds job has got Steve Bruce written all over it.

Would I ever have wanted Bruce snr here? Absolutely not, but I do think he's a step up from a lot of those 'names' on the managerial merry go round.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 15:26 - Jun 23 with 2563 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 15:24 - Jun 23 by Coastalblue

Would I ever have wanted Bruce snr here? Absolutely not, but I do think he's a step up from a lot of those 'names' on the managerial merry go round.

He's about level with the Pauls IMHO.

Poll: would you rather

Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 20:51 - Jun 23 with 2276 viewsPimsNumber1

Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 15:26 - Jun 23 by LegendofthePhoenix

He's about level with the Pauls IMHO.

Did you know we are still paying Lambert ..he's living in Ipswich still.Need him to take tge job and save his salary.
I nearly died NYD or boxing day when after a terrible run Evans extended his contract by about 5 years #idiot
Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 20:58 - Jun 23 with 2248 viewsNaylorsrightboot

Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 20:51 - Jun 23 by PimsNumber1

Did you know we are still paying Lambert ..he's living in Ipswich still.Need him to take tge job and save his salary.
I nearly died NYD or boxing day when after a terrible run Evans extended his contract by about 5 years #idiot

He lives near Leicester doesn't he? Not Ipswich.
Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 21:56 - Jun 23 with 2168 viewsJimmyJazz

Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 15:13 - Jun 23 by chicoazul

First thing he’d do is sign his son.

That sounds like a good thing - he's shown at Reading he can get young Ince firing

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 22:51 - Jun 23 with 2062 viewsPhilTWTD

Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 20:51 - Jun 23 by PimsNumber1

I can't imagine we are still paying him. There was almost certainly some clause in the deal relating to his exit.
Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 08:12 - Jun 24 with 1808 viewsIpswichRising

Paul Ince favourite for Sheff Wed job on 20:58 - Jun 23 by Naylorsrightboot

He lives near Leicester doesn't he? Not Ipswich.

His Ipswich house is up for sale and has been for about the last year
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024