Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ndaba 19:37 - Feb 20 with 10304 viewsClutch

Reposting Andrew Tate on Instagram, what a tool.
Ndaba on 20:59 - Feb 20 with 4609 viewsdominiciawful

Thick nob end.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Ndaba on 21:03 - Feb 20 with 4620 viewsLevelTheLand

Not cool.

Unlike Clutch, who are very cool.
Ndaba on 21:04 - Feb 20 with 4612 viewsHerbivore

Sell him.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Ndaba on 21:05 - Feb 20 with 4599 viewsEireannach_gorm

oh no
So does our club captain.... on 21:10 - Feb 20 with 4571 viewsBloots

....on twitter, as well as anti vax crap.

Hmmmm.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

So does our club captain.... on 21:13 - Feb 20 with 4543 viewsFromReuserWithLove

So does our club captain.... on 21:10 - Feb 20 by Bloots

Hmmmm.

Really? 'kinel The kind of toxic masculinity you'd hope players at our club would be well above.
Ndaba on 21:14 - Feb 20 with 4535 viewsLankHenners

Fits in with at least a couple or so of our squad then.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Ndaba on 21:26 - Feb 20 with 4446 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Post deleted as predictably my point was completely missed and taken out of context.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2023 20:24]

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

Login to get fewer ads

So does our club captain.... on 21:28 - Feb 20 with 4400 viewsSwansea_Blue

So does our club captain.... on 21:13 - Feb 20 by FromReuserWithLove

Really? 'kinel The kind of toxic masculinity you'd hope players at our club would be well above.

These views capture all sorts, so it shouldn’t be any surprise that footballers fall for them. Sad, but here we are.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ndaba on 21:30 - Feb 20 with 4385 viewsSouthBucksBlue

Ndaba on 21:26 - Feb 20 by ThisIsMyUsername

Post deleted as predictably my point was completely missed and taken out of context.

Some.
Some.
Some.

But you can’t think of any examples.
Hahaha!
Ndaba on 21:34 - Feb 20 with 4350 viewsfactual_blue

There is a powerful argument that his entire approach is that of somebody trying to disguise and hold down their homosexuality, rather than accept it.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Ndaba on 21:34 - Feb 20 with 4328 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Ndaba on 21:30 - Feb 20 by SouthBucksBlue

Some.
Some.
Some.

But you can’t think of any examples.
Hahaha!

Yeah. I've seen a few 'shorts' videos over the past few months taken from longer clips. I don't always remember the specifics of everything that I see or hear to be able to recall it in any detail in future.

Ndaba on 21:38 - Feb 20 with 4276 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Ndaba on 21:34 - Feb 20 by factual_blue

There is a powerful argument that his entire approach is that of somebody trying to disguise and hold down their homosexuality, rather than accept it.

That's interesting. I'll see if I can find anything which discusses that as I'd like to learn more about that idea.

Ndaba on 22:04 - Feb 20 with 4125 viewsFromReuserWithLove

you can take snippets of what Hitler said and say he 'talked some sense' but the fact is the bigger picture and everything he stood beyond is abhorrent. Tate is a repulsive, dangerous and obnoxious prick and it's not even a debate. This is imo and you're free to inspiration from whomever you chose.
So does our club captain.... on 23:05 - Feb 20 with 3869 viewsSlippinJimmyJuan

So does our club captain.... on 21:10 - Feb 20 by Bloots

Hmmmm.

Have all the posts referenced in this thread been deleted then? I haven't been able to spot anything from either player.

Poll: What is your milk of choice?

So does our club captain.... on 23:27 - Feb 20 with 3771 viewsIllinoisblue

So does our club captain.... on 21:28 - Feb 20 by Swansea_Blue

These views capture all sorts, so it shouldn’t be any surprise that footballers fall for them. Sad, but here we are.

LeTissier and Icke the absolute godfathers of ex players spreading dangerous nonsense.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Ndaba on 00:28 - Feb 21 with 3648 viewsfactual_blue

Ndaba on 22:04 - Feb 20 by FromReuserWithLove

you can take snippets of what Hitler said and say he 'talked some sense' but the fact is the bigger picture and everything he stood beyond is abhorrent. Tate is a repulsive, dangerous and obnoxious prick and it's not even a debate. This is imo and you're free to inspiration from whomever you chose.

To be fair, I think you'll have to struggle to find anything that Hitler ever said that was sensible.

He was, after all, a completely mad sociopath.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Ndaba on 01:49 - Feb 21 with 3566 viewsbournemouthblue

Ndaba on 00:28 - Feb 21 by factual_blue

To be fair, I think you'll have to struggle to find anything that Hitler ever said that was sensible.

He was, after all, a completely mad sociopath.

You'd like to think so but he was very convincing sadly, he followed the same populist principles that the modern hard right are today, conspiracy theories, fake news, demonisation of peoples among other things

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Ndaba on 07:56 - Feb 21 with 3279 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Ndaba on 21:34 - Feb 20 by ThisIsMyUsername

Yeah. I've seen a few 'shorts' videos over the past few months taken from longer clips. I don't always remember the specifics of everything that I see or hear to be able to recall it in any detail in future.

You don't think those might be lacking in context if they have been taken from something longer?

The man is pure incel bait scamming money out of lonely and frustrated young men and taking advantage of all sorts of people.

An example of the worst of the Internet

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Ndaba on 08:21 - Feb 21 with 3194 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Ndaba on 22:04 - Feb 20 by FromReuserWithLove

I don't take any inspiration from him, personally.

My post could not have been made any clearer.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2023 8:30]

Ndaba on 08:27 - Feb 21 with 3158 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Ndaba on 07:56 - Feb 21 by BlueandTruesince82

You don't think those might be lacking in context if they have been taken from something longer?

The man is pure incel bait scamming money out of lonely and frustrated young men and taking advantage of all sorts of people.

An example of the worst of the Internet

Yes of course they would have been taken out of a wider context.

Similarly some of his offensive or distasteful clips could have also been taken out of context.

I suppose people who like him will cut 'good' bits out of larger clips and people who want to knock him will cut the worst bits out of larger clips.

I agree with you. If someone really wanted to 'help' people they could do it for free rather than charging large amounts of money.

I'm going to stop replying to this thread because I fear that some will find a way to label me as a misogynistic Tate fan when I've been careful to emphasise that I'm not saying anything of the sort. Again, I don't like or support him.

Ndaba on 08:27 - Feb 21 with 3156 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Morsy loves it as well. He is also prone to retweeting Antivax nonsense and liking homophobic tweets (he may have un liked it when he got called out and said it was an accident)

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Ndaba on 08:30 - Feb 21 with 3131 viewsDanTheMan

Ndaba on 08:27 - Feb 21 by ThisIsMyUsername

Similarly some of his offensive or distasteful clips could have also been taken out of context.

I suppose people who like him will cut 'good' bits out of larger clips and people who want to knock him will cut the worst bits out of larger clips.

I agree with you. If someone really wanted to 'help' people they could do it for free rather than charging large amounts of money.

I'm going to stop replying to this thread because I fear that some will find a way to label me as a misogynistic Tate fan when I've been careful to emphasise that I'm not saying anything of the sort. Again, I don't like or support him.

Here's an interesting video on him which doesn't seek to just mock him but talks about why he's making inroads among people and especially children.

It's from a fairly left-wing perspective, just for some context.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Ndaba on 08:34 - Feb 21 with 3086 viewsCaptainAhab

Ndaba on 08:21 - Feb 21 by ThisIsMyUsername

I don't take any inspiration from him, personally.

My post could not have been made any clearer.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2023 8:30]

It certainly could have been made clearer.
You said some of what Tate's says is fine and good advice. Sure SOME of what he says is vaguely palatable, but SOME of what he says is vile, misogynistic drivel which renders ALL that he says negatable.
He is not misunderstood and in any way admirable, he is a nasty, fame seeking, money hungry narcissist who should not be seen as a role model by anyone, least of all impressionable teenage boys.
Ndaba on 08:43 - Feb 21 with 3154 viewsHerbivore

Ndaba on 08:27 - Feb 21 by ThisIsMyUsername

Both sides-ing this isn't really helping your cause, especially when one side is people who support a proven misogynist who makes money grooming impressionable young men who is currently being detained on suspicion of people trafficking. But yeah, I'm sure as a detractor that's me just being selective and ignoring all the incredibly sage wisdom he has to offer.
[Post edited 21 Feb 2023 8:52]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024