Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you could rename stadium what would you call it ? 19:31 - Feb 21 with 2687 viewsPippin1970

Lancaster City doing competition for tenner a go to rename stadium for next season. Then drawn out end of the season.
If you could rename stadium what would you call it ? on 19:34 - Feb 21 with 1970 viewssolemio

Portman Road
If you could rename stadium what would you call it ? on 19:50 - Feb 21 with 1892 viewsJ2BLUE

I would not rename it.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

If you could rename stadium what would you call it ? on 19:53 - Feb 21 with 1873 viewsDJR

Portman Bowl.
If you could rename stadium what would you call it ? on 19:56 - Feb 21 with 1852 viewsPhilTWTD

TWTD-a-Drome.
If you could rename stadium what would you call it ? on 19:57 - Feb 21 with 1845 viewstextbackup

The let down arena

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

If you could rename stadium what would you call it ? on 19:58 - Feb 21 with 1839 viewshomer_123

If you could rename stadium what would you call it ? on 19:50 - Feb 21 by J2BLUE

I would not rename it.

Odd name for a stadium.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

If you could rename stadium what would you call it ? on 20:03 - Feb 21 with 1816 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Lune Park

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

If you could rename stadium what would you call it ? on 20:14 - Feb 21 with 1780 viewsKeno

Tina Arena

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

If you could rename stadium what would you call it ? on 20:17 - Feb 21 with 1765 viewsMiaow

The Suffolk Punchbowl

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Which of this season’s (outfield) shirts do you most prefer?

If you could rename stadium what would you call it ? on 20:20 - Feb 21 with 1755 viewsKropotkin123

Marmite Stadium - You'll either love the new name or hate it.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

If you could rename stadium what would you call it ? on 20:25 - Feb 21 with 1732 viewsFreddies_Ears

Old but Ours
If you could rename stadium what would you call it ? on 20:27 - Feb 21 with 1722 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Stadium McStadium face.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

If you could rename stadium what would you call it ? on 20:35 - Feb 21 with 1688 viewsmonty_radio

The Choose-your -Cheesebowl

Or perhaps The Stadium of Doubt
[Post edited 21 Feb 2023 20:37]

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

If you could rename stadium what would you call it ? on 20:57 - Feb 21 with 1639 viewsfabian_illness

Suffolk Superdome.
If you could rename stadium what would you call it ? on 21:07 - Feb 21 with 1597 viewsDouble_Dutch

Gatwick.........everyone parks the bus when visiting
If you could rename stadium what would you call it ? on 21:11 - Feb 21 with 1586 viewsellaandred

Portman It's On The Big Screen Bowl
If you could rename stadium what would you call it ? on 21:25 - Feb 21 with 1552 viewsSharkey

Have Lancaster C. moved? ''The Giant Axe' was one of the best names for a ground I ever heard. In fact I can't think of a better one.
If you could rename stadium what would you call it ? on 21:29 - Feb 21 with 1535 viewsPippin1970

If you could rename stadium what would you call it ? on 21:25 - Feb 21 by Sharkey

Have Lancaster C. moved? ''The Giant Axe' was one of the best names for a ground I ever heard. In fact I can't think of a better one.

No still same place and Giant Axe. Probably one of the closest grounds near a train station. Just way to generate money for next season. Target the student population aa well. David Norris ex Ipswich in midfield for them.
If you could rename stadium what would you call it ? on 21:31 - Feb 21 with 1519 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If you could rename stadium what would you call it ? on 21:25 - Feb 21 by Sharkey

You would rename PR "The Giant Axe" then?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

If you could rename stadium what would you call it ? on 21:41 - Feb 21 with 1458 viewsSharkey

If you could rename stadium what would you call it ? on 21:31 - Feb 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

You would rename PR "The Giant Axe" then?

No, I'd call it 'T'he bowl' so as to appear youthful.

I think Giant Axe was so called because the grassy area it was on was perceived to be axe-shaped. I think it's where it says Lancaster (Priory Church) on this map.

https://www.footballgroundmap.com/ground/giant-axe/lancaster-city
If you could rename stadium what would you call it ? on 21:47 - Feb 21 with 1437 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Wembley.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

If you could rename stadium what would you call it ? on 21:52 - Feb 21 with 1408 viewsSwansea_Blue

I presume you’re talking about Lancaster’s and not ours. Do Stadium McStadiumface should do it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

If you could rename stadium what would you call it ? on 22:57 - Feb 21 with 1321 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Robson Park
Ramsay Stadium

Or maybe double barrel it: Ramsay-Robson Park
If you could rename stadium what would you call it ? on 23:11 - Feb 21 with 1291 viewsWhos_blue

I wouldn't want to, but at a push - The Robson Arena.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

If you could rename stadium what would you call it ? on 23:25 - Feb 21 with 1265 viewsFather_Jack

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/feb/19/dont-like-it-its-toughsheet-bol

Less is more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024