Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No noise from the blue action boys / kids today 17:35 - Feb 18 with 4991 viewsTown_Boy

The usual 10 minutes at the start followed by silence
[Post edited 18 Feb 2023 17:38]

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today (n/t) on 17:38 - Feb 18 with 3863 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Yeah, thought they were really quiet, in the first half very noticeably.
Also thought holding onto the ball when we were 4-0 up was incredibly tin pot from S6.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today (n/t) on 17:40 - Feb 18 with 3816 viewsTown_Boy

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today (n/t) on 17:38 - Feb 18 by Cheltenham_Blue

Also thought holding onto the ball when we were 4-0 up was incredibly tin pot from S6.

Followed by a big chant of w@nkers w@nkers to them.. 👏👏

At the end of the day... It is night
Poll: What stand will you be renewing with the new prices

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today (n/t) on 17:40 - Feb 18 with 3812 viewsclive_baker

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today (n/t) on 17:38 - Feb 18 by Cheltenham_Blue

Embarrassing wasn’t it

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today (n/t) on 17:44 - Feb 18 with 3766 viewsCheltenham_Blue

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today (n/t) on 17:40 - Feb 18 by clive_baker

Embarrassing wasn’t it

Yep. Makes a bit of sense when we are 1-0 up with 2 minutes to go.
But 10 minutes to go and 4-0 up? Christ.

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today on 17:44 - Feb 18 with 3775 viewsMullet

Isn't this your second or third pop at them now? Seems really odd to single them out as soon as you can.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today on 17:47 - Feb 18 with 3736 viewsIllinoisblue

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today on 17:44 - Feb 18 by Mullet

Isn't this your second or third pop at them now? Seems really odd to single them out as soon as you can.

Agenda innit. Wannabe ultra wars. Probably be a lot better if they stopped sniping and started singing

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today on 17:54 - Feb 18 with 3672 viewsStewart27

You’re having a pop at them like they were the away team’s fans.

Why does it bother you if they were quiet?

Weird post.
No noise from the blue action boys / kids today (n/t) on 18:01 - Feb 18 with 3603 viewshanoverblue

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today (n/t) on 17:40 - Feb 18 by clive_baker

Embarrassing wasn’t it

Highlight of there half term week back to school monday
Login to get fewer ads

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today on 18:02 - Feb 18 with 3601 viewsJackNorthStand

Why add a condescending " kids " when you know full well they are not kids.Idiot, people like you should stay away from Portman road stirring unnecessary negativity, after what was a good performance.
No noise from the blue action boys / kids today (n/t) on 18:06 - Feb 18 with 3521 viewsJackNorthStand

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today (n/t) on 18:01 - Feb 18 by hanoverblue

You have no need to have any issue with them.

The thing is, you are one of the types who says nothing at matches, then comes home and sits on your keyboard then vent your inner anger towards a group of people you have no reason to have issue with.

If you have a problem then challenge the people you have a problem with. If you are not prepared to do that then keep it to yourself.

Ipswich are a club that are lucky to have a diverse fanbase, Blue Action and the way they choose to attend matches are part of that diversity.
No noise from the blue action boys / kids today (n/t) on 18:08 - Feb 18 with 3497 viewsJ2BLUE

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today (n/t) on 17:44 - Feb 18 by Cheltenham_Blue

Doesn’t make sense at all. Unless the other team are really turning the screw and it buys a few more seconds to reset. Most of the time though it’s just an invitation to the ref to add even more time on.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today on 18:12 - Feb 18 with 3462 viewscbower

Such an antagonistic post after a 4-0 win. Unnecessary imho.

bluescouser

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today on 18:39 - Feb 18 with 3281 viewsBlue_Order

The ball thing might have happened in Section 6, but no Blue Action members were involved.
No noise from the blue action boys / kids today (n/t) on 18:42 - Feb 18 with 3223 viewsGeoffSentence

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today (n/t) on 17:44 - Feb 18 by Cheltenham_Blue

And when we had time to score another. Daft.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today on 18:42 - Feb 18 with 3220 viewsMattinLondon

Bend over, shove and pyro up your bum and then f**k off.
No noise from the blue action boys / kids today on 18:43 - Feb 18 with 3209 viewsCheltenham_Blue

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today on 18:39 - Feb 18 by Blue_Order

The ball thing might have happened in Section 6, but no Blue Action members were involved.

Did I mention BA? Or did I say S6 when I mentioned the ball thing?

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today on 18:49 - Feb 18 with 3115 viewsBlue_Order

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today on 18:43 - Feb 18 by Cheltenham_Blue

Did I mention BA? Or did I say S6 when I mentioned the ball thing?

I didn’t say you did, I’m just clarifying for those that do think it was us.
No noise from the blue action boys / kids today (n/t) on 18:52 - Feb 18 with 3068 viewsitfc_jew

Definitely wasn't section 6 holding the ball.. section 5 or 4 was the ones.. also looks like it may have been members from ba
No noise from the blue action boys / kids today (n/t) on 19:09 - Feb 18 with 2929 viewsBrads

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today (n/t) on 18:52 - Feb 18 by itfc_jew

Definitely wasn't section 6 holding the ball.. section 5 or 4 was the ones.. also looks like it may have been members from ba

BA are in S.6 so that post makes no sense.

People were also doing it in S.3 in the upper. Can only assume those involved were incredibly stupid since we were trying to score more goals anyway.
No noise from the blue action boys / kids today (n/t) on 19:33 - Feb 18 with 2792 viewsnoggin

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today (n/t) on 18:01 - Feb 18 by hanoverblue

Your spelling and grammar would suggest you need to follow them.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today on 19:37 - Feb 18 with 2752 viewsBlueBadger

Jesus Christ man, you're an adult. I presume. Have some dignity.

And do something about that desperately sad 'Judean people's ultras' logo as well.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What would be the funniest relegation on Saturday
Blog: From Despair to Where?

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today on 19:42 - Feb 18 with 2689 viewsbluejacko

Didn’t you get your tea when you got home then? Bit sad really!
No noise from the blue action boys / kids today (n/t) on 19:44 - Feb 18 with 2667 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today (n/t) on 18:52 - Feb 18 by itfc_jew

I'm in section 5 and it definitely wasn't us. It was way over to the left (if looking towards the pitch) so section 6.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today on 19:55 - Feb 18 with 2605 viewsghostofescobar

I believe the children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be (In 1978 and 1981).

GhostOfEscobar

No noise from the blue action boys / kids today on 20:34 - Feb 18 with 2397 viewsBrads

Wasn’t much noise from anywhere else either. Down to high expectations and then no jeopardy in the game I guess. Another reason why the sooner we get out of this league, the better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024