Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players of the season so far.... 20:56 - Feb 16 with 2498 viewsGeoffSentence

His choice for Ipswich might come as a surprise

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Players of the season so far.... on 21:03 - Feb 16 with 2189 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

His videos are usually very god and well researched but that's outrageous.

IMO Donacien is the clear choice for POTS...

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Players of the season so far.... on 21:03 - Feb 16 with 2178 viewsSmithy

he's had a shocker there

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Players of the season so far.... on 21:10 - Feb 16 with 2143 viewsNthQldITFC

He got a hat-trick => must be best player. QED.

Cod science, fishy. Good player but. Maybe he's going to storm the end of the season, and this fella is prescient?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Players of the season so far.... on 21:12 - Feb 16 with 2141 viewsArnoldMoorhen

No one can possibly have a meaningful opinion on the Player of the Season for all 72 EFL Clubs.

What he means is: "Lee Evans scored some goals in the one Ipswich match that I watched this season."
Players of the season so far.... on 21:15 - Feb 16 with 2108 viewsitfcjoe

Players of the season so far.... on 21:03 - Feb 16 by TRUE_BLUE123

Donacien has done well but surely not? He's been better than we hoped but a 7/10 player every week isn't going to be POTS hopefully!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Players of the season so far.... on 21:18 - Feb 16 with 2068 viewsFrimleyBlue

Players of the season so far.... on 21:15 - Feb 16 by itfcjoe

Donacien has done well but surely not? He's been better than we hoped but a 7/10 player every week isn't going to be POTS hopefully!

Eh? Cb who has as many assists as our 10's. Donacien is well ahead as pots for me. Not 1 player has been consistent this season apart from him imo. I've enjoyed seeing wolfy get forward and edmundson. But to still see JD whipping balls in from the right hand side is fantastic and then seeing him getting Back with ease to.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2022 21:20]

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Players of the season so far.... on 21:19 - Feb 16 with 2052 viewsFrimleyBlue

Players of the season so far.... on 21:12 - Feb 16 by ArnoldMoorhen

No one can possibly have a meaningful opinion on the Player of the Season for all 72 EFL Clubs.

What he means is: "Lee Evans scored some goals in the one Ipswich match that I watched this season."

Lol. I didn't watch it but did he go for Evans. That's brilliant.

He is a typical PC player. His consistency is his inconsistency. 8/10 one game 3/10 the next.

Waka waka eh eh

Players of the season so far.... on 21:19 - Feb 16 with 2052 viewsWD19

Players of the season so far.... on 21:18 - Feb 16 by FrimleyBlue

Eh? Cb who has as many assists as our 10's. Donacien is well ahead as pots for me. Not 1 player has been consistent this season apart from him imo. I've enjoyed seeing wolfy get forward and edmundson. But to still see JD whipping balls in from the right hand side is fantastic and then seeing him getting Back with ease to.

Burns has consistently been the difference maker.

We need some statto to look at ppg in the games he has played vs not.....
Login to get fewer ads

Players of the season so far.... on 21:21 - Feb 16 with 2028 viewsFrimleyBlue

Players of the season so far.... on 21:19 - Feb 16 by WD19

Burns has consistently been the difference maker.

We need some statto to look at ppg in the games he has played vs not.....

Ooo that's a good point

Sht. Can we have 2?

Waka waka eh eh

Players of the season so far.... on 21:29 - Feb 16 with 1975 viewsPlums

Players of the season so far.... on 21:18 - Feb 16 by FrimleyBlue

If we’re talking consistency, apart from a tricky debut, surely Walton is Mr Consistent? Responsible for us picking up a number of points that other keepers might have seen us lose too.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Players of the season so far.... on 21:32 - Feb 16 with 1965 viewsFrimleyBlue

Players of the season so far.... on 21:29 - Feb 16 by Plums

If we’re talking consistency, apart from a tricky debut, surely Walton is Mr Consistent? Responsible for us picking up a number of points that other keepers might have seen us lose too.

Oh ffs. Yep that's 3.

Actually for once in a few seasons this could finally be quite difficult for pots for the right reasons

Waka waka eh eh

Players of the season so far.... on 21:57 - Feb 16 with 1849 viewsIllinoisblue

Players of the season so far.... on 21:12 - Feb 16 by ArnoldMoorhen

Exactly this. There’s so much footy content sloshing around now and a lot of it is utterly worthless.

“Please like this and subscribe to my channel” No, go fk yourself.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Players of the season so far.... on 22:21 - Feb 16 with 1750 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I'd back him.

And he's been above a 7 in some games. Consistency is not to be sniffed at.

Add to that the mental toughness and great attitude he's shown and I was say he's a well deserved, genuine contender.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Players of the season so far.... on 00:17 - Feb 17 with 1581 viewsBigCommon

Stats driven player ratings.... Cellina and Evans show as our best players on some sites...
Players of the season so far.... on 00:49 - Feb 17 with 1551 viewsBlueBadger

You could certainly make a case for most improved player, sure, but BEST?

Nah.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Players of the season so far.... on 10:31 - Feb 17 with 1255 viewsHighgateBlue

Players of the season so far.... on 21:32 - Feb 16 by FrimleyBlue

Oh ffs. Yep that's 3.

Actually for once in a few seasons this could finally be quite difficult for pots for the right reasons

It's less difficult if you actually consider all of the players, rather than saying that one player is "well ahead" and then remembering that other players exist.
Players of the season so far.... on 10:35 - Feb 17 with 1231 viewsBlueBlood90

For me, Wes Burns has definitely been our most important player.

Donacien, Edmundson and Chaplin have also impressed me and been consistent all year. Bonne would've won it at a canter if he'd carried on with his early season form.

Poll: How many points will we get from Coventry and Huddersfield?

Players of the season so far.... on 11:27 - Feb 17 with 1151 viewsPJH

At this moment it would be Walton for me although until his recent dodgy spell Edmundson would be challenging him. I think Donacien and Burns have been pretty consistent, Woolfy is playing well now but not earlier. A few more have played well at times.
Players of the season so far.... on 11:36 - Feb 17 with 1109 viewsmkbobby

At this moment i would say Burns has consistently been our best player but this could quite easily be Walton by the end of the season his performances have been superb since signing permanently
Players of the season so far.... on 11:41 - Feb 17 with 1086 viewsFightingEssex

Walton, Janoi or Burns.

Evans isn’t anywhere near that, most games you forget he is playing l. Scoring three against a poor team with no morale looking to go home isn’t POTY material.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

Players of the season so far.... on 13:31 - Feb 17 with 967 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Well that would very much fit my criteria for POTS.

Somebody who is reliable week in week out. Superb one on one defender. His lowest is 7/10 but at times this season he has far exceeded that. Burns maybe had better individual performances, but he’s also had games where he’s been honking. To be expected as a winger. Jd also has great numbers in terms of assist.

For me Donaciens level consistently makes him my POTS.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Players of the season so far.... on 13:53 - Feb 17 with 926 viewsParmigiano

I think Donacien will win POTS by a mile.

Only Walton and Morsy come close to him in terms of consistency but Janoi is a massive fan-favourite with his hero to zero to hero story and he's wildly regarded as a really nice guy which always helps. Woolfy could also come into the argument for the same zero to hero nostalgia reason but he hardly played for the first half of the season.

Burns, Bonne and Chaplin have been our most influential players in specific games but have gone missing in several others. I'm a huge fan of Edmundson who was doing very well but in recent months he suddenly seems to have a guaranteed big mistake or two in him per match.
Players of the season so far.... on 14:08 - Feb 17 with 905 viewsitfcsuth

I think Lee Evans is very good, and has sometimes received criticism unjust. Think he is a very important partner for Morsy.

However I think POTS is a stretch. Would imagine it would be between, Walton, Donacien, Edmundson & Burns.
Players of the season so far.... on 14:18 - Feb 17 with 884 viewstractordownsouth

Players of the season so far.... on 21:03 - Feb 16 by TRUE_BLUE123

Shirley it has to be Wesley

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Players of the season so far.... on 14:24 - Feb 17 with 875 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Players of the season so far.... on 14:18 - Feb 17 by tractordownsouth

Shirley it has to be Wesley

I love Wes Burns… I think he has had the best individual performances. I wouldnt be surprised if he won it.

That being said he’s missed 10 games this season and don’t think he’s shown the level of consistency this season that Donacien has.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2022 14:24]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024