Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! 14:00 - Feb 13 with 19895 viewsartsbossbeard

Alf Ramsey Statue at 2pm

Wake up or sell up protest against the current ownership and management at Ipswich Town Football Club #itfc

I'm going along just to point and laugh at both of them. If I can be bothered to leave the pub, of course.

#tinpot

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 21:05 - Feb 13 with 2096 viewsCoco

Strange sort of internet warrior you are.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 21:12 - Feb 13 with 2071 viewsartsbossbeard

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 21:05 - Feb 13 by Coco

Strange sort of internet warrior you are.

Cheers sweet cheeks.

Stay upbeat, it suits you xx

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 21:13 - Feb 13 with 2061 viewsCoco

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 21:12 - Feb 13 by artsbossbeard

Cheers sweet cheeks.

Stay upbeat, it suits you xx

this is genuinely embarrassing. wow.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 21:14 - Feb 13 with 2056 viewsartsbossbeard

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 21:13 - Feb 13 by Coco

this is genuinely embarrassing. wow.

*checks coco's posting history *

Nah, I'm good.

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 21:16 - Feb 13 with 2045 viewsCoco

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 21:14 - Feb 13 by artsbossbeard

*checks coco's posting history *

Nah, I'm good.

oh god someones triggered.

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 21:17 - Feb 13 with 2038 viewsartsbossbeard

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 21:16 - Feb 13 by Coco

oh god someones triggered.

Someone's.

You're so welcome.

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 21:21 - Feb 13 with 2015 viewsMullet

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 19:00 - Feb 13 by artsbossbeard

Don't need no Internet forum to look cool, comrade.

Just a pair of Superstars

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 21:25 - Feb 13 with 1995 viewsartsbossbeard

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 21:21 - Feb 13 by Mullet

Just a pair of Superstars

Adidas Amsterdams' are the new preferred choice of the discerning 40yrs plus match goers.

Login to get fewer ads

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 21:26 - Feb 13 with 1983 viewsMullet

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 21:25 - Feb 13 by artsbossbeard

Adidas Amsterdams' are the new preferred choice of the discerning 40yrs plus match goers.

Pfft starting to think you do need that slap!

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 21:29 - Feb 13 with 1963 viewsPJH

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 21:26 - Feb 13 by Mullet

Pfft starting to think you do need that slap!

Does that mean my trainers from Shoezone that I wear to games are not cool?
Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 21:33 - Feb 13 with 1954 viewstextbackup

I don’t get it mate, what’s wrong with football fans, known for outbursts of passion and anger, showing that the fans atleast have some bottle and fight about them and want more for their club?

Why wait until the end of the season, if we finish 8th, everyone slips off on holiday and it’s falls on deaf ears.

If you don’t want to go that’s fine, I won’t be there either, but they are allowed to react as fans of the club.

And this ‘if evans goes who pays the bills’ I’m not sure how much worse we need to get before that doesn’t even matter.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 21:35 - Feb 13 with 1938 viewsMullet

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 21:29 - Feb 13 by PJH

Does that mean my trainers from Shoezone that I wear to games are not cool?

Nah you're cool as PJH.

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 21:44 - Feb 13 with 1920 viewsartsbossbeard

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 21:33 - Feb 13 by textbackup

I don’t get it mate, what’s wrong with football fans, known for outbursts of passion and anger, showing that the fans atleast have some bottle and fight about them and want more for their club?

Why wait until the end of the season, if we finish 8th, everyone slips off on holiday and it’s falls on deaf ears.

If you don’t want to go that’s fine, I won’t be there either, but they are allowed to react as fans of the club.

And this ‘if evans goes who pays the bills’ I’m not sure how much worse we need to get before that doesn’t even matter.

There's diddly squat evidence that we've ever protested with any skill and I don't see a few lads hanging round Sir Alf changing this.

The Jim out bedsheet, the Brighton away banner, the Brentford mauling of Mick after he'd said he was leaving, it doesn't bode well. At all.

This isn't passion for the club, it's a few wet wipes who want others to believe that they feel a lot more for the club than others by simply creating a group on Facebook.

Knock yourselves out anyone who wants to get involved but don't expect universal support from the fan base.

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 22:27 - Feb 13 with 1853 viewsDoctor_Earman

People like you are one of the problems with this club. Naval gazing and sneering at real fans who actually care about the club and its future, whilst you just sit on your arse doing sweet f*** all. Enjoy your pint in Spoons.

#happyclapper
Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 22:56 - Feb 13 with 1812 viewsBlueastheycome

This thread hasn’t gone as well as you’d hoped.. has it ?
Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 23:21 - Feb 13 with 1778 viewsVaughan8

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 22:27 - Feb 13 by Doctor_Earman

People like you are one of the problems with this club. Naval gazing and sneering at real fans who actually care about the club and its future, whilst you just sit on your arse doing sweet f*** all. Enjoy your pint in Spoons.

#happyclapper

Deary me. Be ott.

I actually think some of you need to have a week off football and enjoy your Saturday's for a change.

I think an empty stadium is better "protest" than protest outside where many people either won't know What is going on or even see it.

However this probably isn't the right time for this. Maybe when we have mathematically failed to get in the playoffs?!?
Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 23:26 - Feb 13 with 1767 viewstextbackup

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 21:44 - Feb 13 by artsbossbeard

There's diddly squat evidence that we've ever protested with any skill and I don't see a few lads hanging round Sir Alf changing this.

The Jim out bedsheet, the Brighton away banner, the Brentford mauling of Mick after he'd said he was leaving, it doesn't bode well. At all.

This isn't passion for the club, it's a few wet wipes who want others to believe that they feel a lot more for the club than others by simply creating a group on Facebook.

Knock yourselves out anyone who wants to get involved but don't expect universal support from the fan base.

oh christ, the quality of the protest will be dogsht, theres no doubt in that.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 23:41 - Feb 13 with 1735 viewsEnigma_Blue

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 19:17 - Feb 13 by jas0999

... Evans admits to having offers but it didn’t reach his valuation. He’s no doubt being greedy. A protest may force his hand to accept a lot less for the club.

So we could end up with a new owner who invests even less in the club than ME.
What a brilliant solution!
Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 23:45 - Feb 13 with 1726 viewsjeera

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 19:17 - Feb 13 by jas0999

... Evans admits to having offers but it didn’t reach his valuation. He’s no doubt being greedy. A protest may force his hand to accept a lot less for the club.

When did this happen?

Do you have a link?

One thing you can't accuse him of now is greed. That doesn't make sense.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 00:05 - Feb 14 with 1711 viewsSuffolktractor

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 23:45 - Feb 13 by jeera

When did this happen?

Do you have a link?

One thing you can't accuse him of now is greed. That doesn't make sense.

When we were top in October was it Evans fault? When we were top a couple of weeks ago after beating Lincoln was it Evans fault? Now we are 7th is it Evans fault?
Who’s fault is it we couldn’t score against Wimbledon? Whose fault is it we played 3 of our promotion rivals in the last fortnight and lost each time? Whose fault is it that we have do not play any midfielders that can unlock defences set up to stop us playing? Whose fault is it that any team with pace up front causes us no end of problems? Whose fault is it that we seem to suffer a huge amount of long term injuries?
Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 00:08 - Feb 14 with 1697 viewsjeera

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 00:05 - Feb 14 by Suffolktractor

When we were top in October was it Evans fault? When we were top a couple of weeks ago after beating Lincoln was it Evans fault? Now we are 7th is it Evans fault?
Who’s fault is it we couldn’t score against Wimbledon? Whose fault is it we played 3 of our promotion rivals in the last fortnight and lost each time? Whose fault is it that we have do not play any midfielders that can unlock defences set up to stop us playing? Whose fault is it that any team with pace up front causes us no end of problems? Whose fault is it that we seem to suffer a huge amount of long term injuries?

Keen to join in here:

I had a lousy Indian takeaway this evening.

It's thoroughly Evans' fault.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 07:42 - Feb 14 with 1610 viewsartsbossbeard

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 22:27 - Feb 13 by Doctor_Earman

#happyclapper

Drinking with the Union flag tattooed and piss stained trouser lot? Not me, Guv.

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 13:02 - Feb 14 with 1475 viewsuefacup81

Apparently (well, according to a strategically censored email posted on Twitter, purporting to have been sent by the club's Family and Safeguarding Officer) the ringleader has been invited to meet with Lee O'Neill tomorrow lunchtime.

Chinny chin chin.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 13:10]

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 13:03 - Feb 14 with 1470 viewsReuser_is_God

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 13:02 - Feb 14 by uefacup81

Apparently (well, according to a strategically censored email posted on Twitter, purporting to have been sent by the club's Family and Safeguarding Officer) the ringleader has been invited to meet with Lee O'Neill tomorrow lunchtime.

Chinny chin chin.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2020 13:10]

Looks fake.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 13:08 - Feb 14 with 1457 viewsuefacup81

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 13:03 - Feb 14 by Reuser_is_God

Looks fake.

Are times at the club so austere that someone in LON's position no longer has a secretary, and instead has to ask staff members of unrelated departments to respond on his behalf?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024