Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! 14:00 - Feb 13 with 19892 viewsartsbossbeard

Alf Ramsey Statue at 2pm

Wake up or sell up protest against the current ownership and management at Ipswich Town Football Club #itfc

I'm going along just to point and laugh at both of them. If I can be bothered to leave the pub, of course.

#tinpot

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Hold on, hold on, stop everything.... on 13:24 - Feb 14 with 1273 viewsBloots

….the ringleader is now comparing himself to Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela.

This is not a joke.

AKA - "Elite Pete"

Hold on, hold on, stop everything.... on 13:36 - Feb 14 with 1246 viewsReuser_is_God

Hold on, hold on, stop everything.... on 13:24 - Feb 14 by Bloots

….the ringleader is now comparing himself to Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela.

This is not a joke.

I think this now confirms the theories that it's all fake.

What an absolute berk.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Hold on, hold on, stop everything.... on 13:41 - Feb 14 with 1237 viewsuefacup81

Hold on, hold on, stop everything.... on 13:24 - Feb 14 by Bloots

This is not a joke.

Where's he doing this? He's been suspiciously quiet on Twitter since people started pointing out the mistakes with his fake email.

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 13:48 - Feb 14 with 1208 viewsr2d2

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 21:44 - Feb 13 by artsbossbeard

There's diddly squat evidence that we've ever protested with any skill and I don't see a few lads hanging round Sir Alf changing this.

The Jim out bedsheet, the Brighton away banner, the Brentford mauling of Mick after he'd said he was leaving, it doesn't bode well. At all.

This isn't passion for the club, it's a few wet wipes who want others to believe that they feel a lot more for the club than others by simply creating a group on Facebook.

Knock yourselves out anyone who wants to get involved but don't expect universal support from the fan base.

Why cant people protest? Evans is the problem. Time people had a say. He has ruined this club. I suggest you are the wet wipe.
Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 14:04 - Feb 14 with 1166 viewsartsbossbeard

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 13:48 - Feb 14 by r2d2

Why cant people protest? Evans is the problem. Time people had a say. He has ruined this club. I suggest you are the wet wipe.

Ah, bless ya.

See you at Sir Alf's.

I'll be wearing a red rose in my lapel.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 14:07 - Feb 14 with 1146 viewshype313

Surely the best way to protest would be to just not go.

Fans don't realise that standing around with a doiley and a flag really doesn't affect the powers that be.

A stadium with 1200 in it would set off alarm bells if that's what people want.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 14:14 - Feb 14 with 1123 viewsOxford_Blue

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 13:48 - Feb 14 by r2d2

It’s the real risk of this type of thing looking petty and puerile.

What actually is the proposed positive outcome of this?

What are the aims?

Is it for Evans to sell? Well, he needs a buyer.

Is it for him to spend more money? Well, he may not have it and won’t be bullied into spending his money by a few fans.
Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 14:23 - Feb 14 with 1106 viewsPJH

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 14:14 - Feb 14 by Oxford_Blue

It’s the real risk of this type of thing looking petty and puerile.

What actually is the proposed positive outcome of this?

What are the aims?

Is it for Evans to sell? Well, he needs a buyer.

Is it for him to spend more money? Well, he may not have it and won’t be bullied into spending his money by a few fans.

I think it is probably a one step at a time thing.

Get Marcus Evans out first and then think about where the millions of pounds are going to come from afterwards.
Login to get fewer ads

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 14:24 - Feb 14 with 1104 viewsartsbossbeard

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 14:23 - Feb 14 by PJH

Get Marcus Evans out first and then think about where the millions of pounds are going to come from afterwards.

But...

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 14:26 - Feb 14 with 1092 viewsPJH

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 14:24 - Feb 14 by artsbossbeard

But...

Don't you think they have got a plan?
Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 14:28 - Feb 14 with 1087 viewsartsbossbeard

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 14:26 - Feb 14 by PJH

Don't you think they have got a plan?

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 14:40 - Feb 14 with 1051 viewsbazgammon

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 14:26 - Feb 13 by artsbossbeard

End of season when it's confirmed we're in the 3rd division for a second term rather than now?

that will probably be confirmed BEFORE the end of the season.

Poll: Lambert

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 14:44 - Feb 14 with 1042 viewsartsbossbeard

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 14:40 - Feb 14 by bazgammon

that will probably be confirmed BEFORE the end of the season.

Yes Baz, and moan away to your hearts content then.

Not now.

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 14:50 - Feb 14 with 1024 viewsOxford_Blue

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 14:23 - Feb 14 by PJH

Get him out then think of where to find £6m?

Do you realise that this would result in the club going into administration within months, if you know, just for example, the disparate group of protesters can’t find someone to put in £6m a year.

Also, how does Evans get removed first before a buyer if is found anyway? How does that work? He’s the owner!
Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 14:51 - Feb 14 with 1019 viewsartsbossbeard

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 14:50 - Feb 14 by Oxford_Blue

Do you realise that this would result in the club going into administration within months, if you know, just for example, the disparate group of protesters can’t find someone to put in £6m a year.

Also, how does Evans get removed first before a buyer if is found anyway? How does that work? He’s the owner!

PJH is on the side of reason, OB.

It was satirical stuff.

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 14:53 - Feb 14 with 1013 viewsPJH

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 14:50 - Feb 14 by Oxford_Blue

I know all that, as any sensible person would.

My post was reflecting how I assume that the people that are arranging this so called protest are thinking, if they are thinking at all.
Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 15:07 - Feb 14 with 991 viewsPJH

Oooh, there's a protest Saturday! on 14:51 - Feb 14 by artsbossbeard

PJH is on the side of reason, OB.

It was satirical stuff.

Although I would say more taking the piss than satirical but thinking about it I suppose satirical is a more sophisticated method of taking the piss.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024