Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone honestly think we will win today? 10:49 - Feb 1 with 3971 viewsChurchman75

I’m praying we can but feeling rather depressed about it all at the moment.

Not sure if it’s the Tuesday loss, the transfer window or the “another season same Evans bullsh1t“ approach.

Us fans need to be louder than ever today.... keep believing I suppose!!!!

How’s everyone else feeling/seeing things?
[Post edited 1 Feb 2020 10:59]

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 10:52 - Feb 1 with 3616 viewsSuperblue95

Every game I’ve been to this season we’ve won and kept a clean sheet and I’m going today so all will be fine

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 10:55 - Feb 1 with 3596 viewsfooters

I'm waiting to see what Pecker thinks.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 11:03 - Feb 1 with 3560 viewsArnieM

Not as hope in hell tbh. We rarely score more than one goal and gift opponents theirs. Until we can change this trend we ain’t going anywhere.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 11:07 - Feb 1 with 3551 viewsBasuco

We have a Championship ref today, Andy Woolmer, it shouldn't make a difference but from Championship games I have watched on TV their ref's are so inconsistent it could very much depend on him today. In general I think referee's in league one have been far better than Championship refs last year, mainly due the the fact that League one linesmen are usually allowed to make decisions, whereas in the Championship referee's make every decision and linesmen just flag in agreement. We will see if the main topic of post match conversation is about dodgy decisions.
Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 11:13 - Feb 1 with 3527 viewsunstableblue

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 10:52 - Feb 1 by Superblue95

Every game I’ve been to this season we’ve won and kept a clean sheet and I’m going today so all will be fine

You’re giving me hope!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 11:40 - Feb 1 with 3451 viewsSuperblue95

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 11:13 - Feb 1 by unstableblue

You’re giving me hope!

While my post was factually correct, it is a little misleading as I’ve only been to one game this season

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 11:43 - Feb 1 with 3437 viewsEastTownBlue

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 11:07 - Feb 1 by Basuco

We have a Championship ref today, Andy Woolmer, it shouldn't make a difference but from Championship games I have watched on TV their ref's are so inconsistent it could very much depend on him today. In general I think referee's in league one have been far better than Championship refs last year, mainly due the the fact that League one linesmen are usually allowed to make decisions, whereas in the Championship referee's make every decision and linesmen just flag in agreement. We will see if the main topic of post match conversation is about dodgy decisions.

Woolmer was appalling last season. A bit like us.
Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 11:46 - Feb 1 with 3418 viewsSwansea_Blue

I don’t see why we can’t. Hopefully they’ve had a massive kick up the butt and they’ll want to put Tuesday’s pathetic display behind them.

I’m optimistic, but then it’s the hope that gets you.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 11:56 - Feb 1 with 3364 viewsBent_double

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 11:40 - Feb 1 by Superblue95

While my post was factually correct, it is a little misleading as I’ve only been to one game this season

Damn it man, I was about to post that we should start a fund to ensure you get to all remaining home games, whatever the cost, then you go and say that!!

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 11:57 - Feb 1 with 3360 viewsclive_baker

Both sides are a bit hit and miss so anything could happen to be fair. We’re just as likely to win 3-0 as lose 3-0 IMO, which is a bit odd.

So I’ll go 1-1 draw.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 11:58 - Feb 1 with 3357 viewsSuperblue95

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 11:56 - Feb 1 by Bent_double

Damn it man, I was about to post that we should start a fund to ensure you get to all remaining home games, whatever the cost, then you go and say that!!

If we win to nil today I feel like you should go ahead with that plan

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 12:24 - Feb 1 with 3293 viewsJ2BLUE

It's Peterborough ffs. They are a good side and they may well beat us but we should not be worrying about anyone at home. We should be looking to dominate and get the 3 points.

I know we've had a really bad 15 years or so but the negativity that runs through our fan base is depressing.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Jasus!!!!! on 12:24 - Feb 1 with 3291 viewsunstableblue

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 11:40 - Feb 1 by Superblue95

I was thinking it was four or five and it had some statistical validity.

You give hope.. and then take it away!!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 12:27 - Feb 1 with 3275 viewsJDB23

I think we'll see a better performance than Tuesday, although it would be hard not to, but still feel it will end in a draw. They will be up for this, lets hope we are too.
Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 12:31 - Feb 1 with 3253 viewsHerbivore

I fully expect us to win today. We're playing Peterborough, not Liverpool.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 12:41 - Feb 1 with 3214 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 10:55 - Feb 1 by footers

I'm waiting to see what Pecker thinks.

Pecker has spoken 3-2 win (1-1 at half time)

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 12:42 - Feb 1 with 3204 viewsHerbivore

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 12:24 - Feb 1 by J2BLUE

It's Peterborough ffs. They are a good side and they may well beat us but we should not be worrying about anyone at home. We should be looking to dominate and get the 3 points.

I know we've had a really bad 15 years or so but the negativity that runs through our fan base is depressing.

I want to kiss you right now. Couldn't agree more.

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 12:52 - Feb 1 with 3166 viewsfooters

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 12:41 - Feb 1 by BanksterDebtSlave

Pecker has spoken 3-2 win (1-1 at half time)

Somehow that seems an even bolder prediction than the 4-1. Sod it, the kids will go hungry if he isn't right.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 13:00 - Feb 1 with 3120 viewsTrequartista

1-1 today

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 13:02 - Feb 1 with 3118 viewsPinewoodblue

Surprised the OP ever leaves his bedroom for fear of falling down the stairs.

If you can’t be positive stay at home.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 13:08 - Feb 1 with 3091 viewsGuthrum

We matched Peterborough at London Road, just as they were coming into form. Think if we can keep it tight at the back (we've only conceded 4 goals in the last 6 games), we stand a good chance.

Won't be drastically upset with a draw, tho.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 16:55 - Feb 1 with 2875 viewsBent_double

yeah, depressing, isn't it...

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 17:03 - Feb 1 with 2795 viewsJ2BLUE

Well this has aged well...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 17:10 - Feb 1 with 2749 viewsHerbivore

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 17:03 - Feb 1 by J2BLUE

Well this has aged well...

You couldn't have predicted what a spineless shower of sh!te we'd be.

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 17:16 - Feb 1 with 2712 viewsSuperblue95

Does anyone honestly think we will win today? on 16:55 - Feb 1 by Bent_double

yeah, depressing, isn't it...

I assume you don’t want to fund me coming to games anymore?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024