Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue Action 09:00 - Sep 26 with 6965 viewsWickets

I think most have agreed that these lads have been great for the atmosphere at the club lets hope that Saturday the support can be every bit as good as it has been at the last few games . Not sure if they have anything planned ?
Blue Action on 17:12 - Sep 26 with 1125 viewsBlue_Order

Blue Action on 16:46 - Sep 26 by Reuser_is_God

This x 100

Barmy Army is ridiculous, should always be blue & white.

This x another 100 on top of your 100.
Blue Action on 17:13 - Sep 26 with 1120 viewswkj

Blue Action on 17:12 - Sep 26 by Blue_Order

This x another 100 on top of your 100.

Even when it sounds like hundreds of people are pished and slurring trying to sing @blue and white army' it sounds better than the most audible Barmy Army ever could.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Blue Action on 17:23 - Sep 26 with 1102 viewsBlue_Order

Blue Action on 17:13 - Sep 26 by wkj

Even when it sounds like hundreds of people are pished and slurring trying to sing @blue and white army' it sounds better than the most audible Barmy Army ever could.

Imagine even referring to yourselves as a Barmy Army.

I’d be going AWOL if I was ever drafted into such a thing.
Blue Action on 17:26 - Sep 26 with 1095 viewsTractorCam

Blue Action on 17:23 - Sep 26 by Blue_Order

I always feel like i'm on my own with the 'blue and white' army, i hear barmy everywhere!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Blue Action on 17:27 - Sep 26 with 1092 viewswkj

Blue Action on 17:23 - Sep 26 by Blue_Order

The only time i think Barmy Army was apt was when Larsen Touré scored in the cup, and his infamous corner.

Crybaby

Blue Action on 18:53 - Sep 26 with 1048 viewsArnieM

Blue Action on 16:34 - Sep 26 by Slambo

This sounds suspiciously like me you're referring to so allow me to retort.

The atmosphere at the Gillingham game was among the worst away game atmospheres i've ever experienced, so i'll make no apologies for actually trying to generate some. That great wall of noise that gets the hairs up on the back of your neck starts with just a few people, remember. Trying to get anything going on Saturday was like trying to light a match underwater...

As for songs no-one knew, we sang two 'originals': the lyrics of one has been on our Twitter page for months now, and we have sung it at the last couple of home games; the other is a pretty simple number that could have easily been picked up if just a token effort had been made. The rest were standard Ipswich songs…

As for the quality of my singing voice, you've obviously been treated to some beautiful, sonorous chanting on the various terraces of England. I can only apologise for not meeting your exacting standards...

I agree fully with the pace of the songs, though. Really, really frustrating. We wanted to take a drum in to help keep it steady, but didn’t for some reason…

To conclude, there was nothing stopping you joining in mate, or even starting some songs yourself. You wouldn't have had to listen to me all game if you and some others had shared the burden...

Lol, we’re you the guy with the little hat ( green in colour) ? Two rows from the back of the stand , and your buddies held up a blue flag just before ko. If so, yes it was you 😂.... nothing personal intended... but I can’t honestly say I recognised any songs / chants you were singing ..., and neither did anyone else around us, nobody joined in for 90mins.

Btw, I don’t think you looked at pitch once in 90 mins!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Blue Action on 20:11 - Sep 26 with 985 viewsTractorCam

Blue Action on 18:53 - Sep 26 by ArnieM

Lol, we’re you the guy with the little hat ( green in colour) ? Two rows from the back of the stand , and your buddies held up a blue flag just before ko. If so, yes it was you 😂.... nothing personal intended... but I can’t honestly say I recognised any songs / chants you were singing ..., and neither did anyone else around us, nobody joined in for 90mins.

Did you join in when other chants were started that you did know? Or did you start any yourself?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Blue Action on 21:03 - Sep 26 with 951 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

Blue Action on 16:34 - Sep 26 by Slambo

This sounds suspiciously like me you're referring to so allow me to retort.

The atmosphere at the Gillingham game was among the worst away game atmospheres i've ever experienced, so i'll make no apologies for actually trying to generate some. That great wall of noise that gets the hairs up on the back of your neck starts with just a few people, remember. Trying to get anything going on Saturday was like trying to light a match underwater...

As for songs no-one knew, we sang two 'originals': the lyrics of one has been on our Twitter page for months now, and we have sung it at the last couple of home games; the other is a pretty simple number that could have easily been picked up if just a token effort had been made. The rest were standard Ipswich songs…

As for the quality of my singing voice, you've obviously been treated to some beautiful, sonorous chanting on the various terraces of England. I can only apologise for not meeting your exacting standards...

I agree fully with the pace of the songs, though. Really, really frustrating. We wanted to take a drum in to help keep it steady, but didn’t for some reason…

To conclude, there was nothing stopping you joining in mate, or even starting some songs yourself. You wouldn't have had to listen to me all game if you and some others had shared the burden...

The Drum at home games I dislike but I can kind of understand.

Taking a drum to an away game is (in my humble opinion) incredibly tinpot. Whatever happened to the Days of just clapping.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Login to get fewer ads

Blue Action on 21:12 - Sep 26 with 940 viewsN2_Blue

Blue Action on 12:16 - Sep 26 by J2BLUE

Can’t say I’ve heard “ Every Saturday We Follow” for a while... what’s happened to that . We have to sing songs that everybody knows.

It has died the death it so richly deserves. Awful sh1te.

Why on earth are you so against this song?

It’s about the only song that the whole bobby robson lower will all sing and occasionally actually makes an atmosphere.

Am I missing something but I think it’s great when the whole stand sings it and it got a reasonable few efforts at MK.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Blue Action on 21:20 - Sep 26 with 932 viewsPJH

Blue Action on 21:12 - Sep 26 by N2_Blue

Why on earth are you so against this song?

It’s about the only song that the whole bobby robson lower will all sing and occasionally actually makes an atmosphere.

Am I missing something but I think it’s great when the whole stand sings it and it got a reasonable few efforts at MK.

I like it too especially the "Champions of England ... back in '62" bit.
Blue Action on 21:25 - Sep 26 with 924 viewsN2_Blue

Blue Action on 21:20 - Sep 26 by PJH

I like it too especially the "Champions of England ... back in '62" bit.

I know the Alez alez song is sung by lots of clubs but we have tailored it to us pretty well and to have a song where we can proclaim having been champions, winning the fa cup and giving Bobby a mention is a winner in my book.

And for those that criticise without coming up with an alternative it’s a bit pathetic really.

Finally we have some support making an effort and getting some atmosphere.

Keep up the good work Blue Action!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Blue Action on 21:38 - Sep 26 with 899 viewsBackToRussia

Blue Action on 18:53 - Sep 26 by ArnieM

Congratulations on doing fvck all.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Blue Action on 22:10 - Sep 26 with 869 viewswkj

Blue Action on 21:38 - Sep 26 by BackToRussia

Congratulations on doing fvck all.

I had to laugh because I hear this from the leader of the house, Ms WKJ, almost daily

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024