Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd 15:06 - Aug 12 with 4490 viewsbluesym

for Vincent-Young

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 15:10 - Aug 12 with 3970 viewsMrTown

"Town bid £27,500 for Col U full-back", you can see it now.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 15:11 - Aug 12 with 3955 viewsWussinwhiteboots

Does Pat Webber moving to Wigan just release wages, or would a fee be involved, as this appears to be one out one in.
Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 15:19 - Aug 12 with 3865 viewsCheltenham_Blue

So, if correct, we are about to pay a fee for someone we had in the door and could have had for free last year.

The ghost of Paul Hurst returns.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 15:20 - Aug 12 with 3848 viewsbluesym

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 15:19 - Aug 12 by Cheltenham_Blue

So, if correct, we are about to pay a fee for someone we had in the door and could have had for free last year.

The ghost of Paul Hurst returns.

We would have had to pay compensation last season

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 15:23 - Aug 12 with 3811 viewsJ2BLUE

I look forward to us offering well below his value and chasing him for the rest of the window before failing to get it done.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 15:24 - Aug 12 with 3796 viewsTractorCam

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 15:23 - Aug 12 by J2BLUE

I look forward to us offering well below his value and chasing him for the rest of the window before failing to get it done.

Those are the old days, this doesn't happen anymore............

Let's not bookmark this.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 15:25 - Aug 12 with 3778 viewsBiGDonnie

Is the window not closed?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 15:25 - Aug 12 with 3767 viewsitfcjoe

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 15:11 - Aug 12 by Wussinwhiteboots

Does Pat Webber moving to Wigan just release wages, or would a fee be involved, as this appears to be one out one in.

Pat Webber move will have nothing to do with it - doesn't really free wages or bring in a fee

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Login to get fewer ads

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 15:25 - Aug 12 with 3762 viewsKieran_Knows

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 15:25 - Aug 12 by BiGDonnie

Is the window not closed?

Not for League 1 & 2 teams.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 15:27 - Aug 12 with 3733 viewsBiGDonnie

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 15:25 - Aug 12 by Kieran_Knows

Not for League 1 & 2 teams.

When does it close for us?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 15:27 - Aug 12 with 3732 viewsJ2BLUE

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 15:24 - Aug 12 by TractorCam

Those are the old days, this doesn't happen anymore............

Let's not bookmark this.

Lets hope I end up looking a tw@t. Well, that's a given. More of a tw@t than usual.

Truly impaired.

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 15:28 - Aug 12 with 3725 viewsKieran_Knows

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 15:27 - Aug 12 by BiGDonnie

When does it close for us?

2nd September, I think.

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 15:34 - Aug 12 with 3660 viewsWussinwhiteboots

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 15:25 - Aug 12 by itfcjoe

Pat Webber move will have nothing to do with it - doesn't really free wages or bring in a fee

He had a squad number and we took the option to keep him for another year, does this not mean something?
Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 15:44 - Aug 12 with 3584 viewsitfcjoe

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 15:34 - Aug 12 by Wussinwhiteboots

He had a squad number and we took the option to keep him for another year, does this not mean something?

The squad number is just from when he played v Palace.

I'd heard he had been on trial at Wigan and they wanted to sign him, we then said we wanted a £25k fee so they pulled out, he went on trial to Millwall and they wanted him so Town thought they were making a mistake letting him go and triggered the option.

But then pre season rolled around and he still wasn't selected to go away with the first team and was behind someone like Bailey Clements in pecking order at LB (2 years younger) and Corrie Ndaba at CB (1 year younger) so was clear he had no future here.

We may have picked up that £25k fee, but his wages would have been next to nothing on the option too

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 15:52 - Aug 12 with 3475 viewsWussinwhiteboots

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 15:44 - Aug 12 by itfcjoe

The squad number is just from when he played v Palace.

I'd heard he had been on trial at Wigan and they wanted to sign him, we then said we wanted a £25k fee so they pulled out, he went on trial to Millwall and they wanted him so Town thought they were making a mistake letting him go and triggered the option.

But then pre season rolled around and he still wasn't selected to go away with the first team and was behind someone like Bailey Clements in pecking order at LB (2 years younger) and Corrie Ndaba at CB (1 year younger) so was clear he had no future here.

We may have picked up that £25k fee, but his wages would have been next to nothing on the option too

Thanks for clarifying 👍.
Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 16:27 - Aug 12 with 3275 viewsSomethingBlue

That'd be really good but I could see them holding out for half a million.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 16:31 - Aug 12 with 3239 viewsMullet

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 16:27 - Aug 12 by SomethingBlue

That'd be really good but I could see them holding out for half a million.

Supposedly turned down £1.2m from Luton - any way we can prove Emmanuel is worth £1.1m d'ya think?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 16:53 - Aug 12 with 3135 viewsIllinoisblue

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 16:31 - Aug 12 by Mullet

Supposedly turned down £1.2m from Luton - any way we can prove Emmanuel is worth £1.1m d'ya think?

it's incredible to see how football finances and ITFC finances have gone in completely opposite directions. TEN YEARS ago we were paying almost 2million for Priskin. Now we'll be haggling (rightly, of course) to spend a few hundred thousand for a Col Utd player.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 17:15 - Aug 12 with 3066 viewsNo_Moore_Kieffer

Player + cash deal perhaps?

We sign him and in return they take Emmanuel and a smaller fee? I really don't rate Emmanuel and don't think he has a future at the club so perhaps rebuilding in League 2 is his best bet.
Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 17:18 - Aug 12 with 3042 viewsSomethingBlue

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 17:15 - Aug 12 by No_Moore_Kieffer

We sign him and in return they take Emmanuel and a smaller fee? I really don't rate Emmanuel and don't think he has a future at the club so perhaps rebuilding in League 2 is his best bet.

Presumably that's the sort of thing Town will examine here — could be worthwhile for all.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 17:18 - Aug 12 with 3039 viewsJ2BLUE

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 17:15 - Aug 12 by No_Moore_Kieffer

Emmanuel has done reasonably well in league one and probably won't want to drop down.

Truly impaired.

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 17:33 - Aug 12 with 2983 viewsCoastalblue

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 17:18 - Aug 12 by J2BLUE

Emmanuel has done reasonably well in league one and probably won't want to drop down.

Maybe, but he's not that young now and really needs to be playing football every week, he might be convinced that a step down to push on is what he needs.

I can't see us meeting any Col Utd valuation ofr him though.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 17:34 - Aug 12 with 2979 viewsKieran_Knows

Realistically, how much is Emmanuel worth though? In the last year of his deal, I can’t imagine anything more than £100k.

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 18:10 - Aug 12 with 2890 viewspointofblue

Lambert's said many a time we wouldn't be paying out in transfer fees. I doubt anything has changed in that respect so suspect this is a non-story.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 18:58 - Aug 12 with 2752 viewsGeoffSentence

Journo Pete O’Rourke (usually reliable) is saying we have approached Col Utd on 16:31 - Aug 12 by Mullet

Easy. Josh is officially the better of the two according to a reliable and independent source

https://www.futhead.com/compare/citp34054y18citp18174y19/

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024