Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody else reckon Look norwich tonight on BBC1 17:59 - Aug 12 with 1442 viewsfactual_blue

Will only show one goal from the norwich game, and they'll barely mention the actual score?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Anybody else reckon Look norwich tonight on BBC1 on 18:02 - Aug 12 with 1425 viewsPinewoodblue

They won the second half don't yer know.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Anybody else reckon Look norwich tonight on BBC1 on 18:02 - Aug 12 with 1429 viewsCoastalblue

Either that or it will be about keeping out the European Cup holders and winning against them over 45 minutes.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Anybody else reckon Look norwich tonight on BBC1 on 18:02 - Aug 12 with 1426 viewseireblue

Surely, they will be more accurate than that.

They will correctly state that Norwich scored two at Anfield, but only have time to show one of them.
Anybody else reckon Look norwich tonight on BBC1 on 18:42 - Aug 12 with 1358 viewsGeoffSentence

"not disgraced" - hahaha!
"unlucky" - hahaha!
"so they did quite well" - hahahaha!!!!!
"we won the second half"!!!!

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Anybody else reckon Look norwich tonight on BBC1 on 18:52 - Aug 12 with 1329 viewspointofblue

To be honest I think they'd be happy if every other club in the region went bust so they could solely focus on Norwich.

No, wait, they're doing that already...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Anybody else reckon Look norwich tonight on BBC1 on 18:56 - Aug 12 with 1316 viewsGeoffSentence

Anybody else reckon Look norwich tonight on BBC1 on 18:52 - Aug 12 by pointofblue

To be honest I think they'd be happy if every other club in the region went bust so they could solely focus on Norwich.

No, wait, they're doing that already...

Do you remember when the nodgers were in division 3? Didn't make any difference whatsoever to Look Norfolk, still reported on them like they were fecking Brazil.

Anybody else reckon Look norwich tonight on BBC1 on 18:57 - Aug 12 with 1306 viewspointofblue

Anybody else reckon Look norwich tonight on BBC1 on 18:56 - Aug 12 by GeoffSentence

Do you remember when the nodgers were in division 3? Didn't make any difference whatsoever to Look Norfolk, still reported on them like they were fecking Brazil.

I think there was a similar report post Colchester thrashing - 'unlucky', 'tried hard in the second half' etc.

Though they were over the moon when Lambert went there.

Anybody else reckon Look norwich tonight on BBC1 on 19:07 - Aug 12 with 1275 viewsbournemouthblue

Anybody else reckon Look norwich tonight on BBC1 on 18:57 - Aug 12 by pointofblue

I think there was a similar report post Colchester thrashing - 'unlucky', 'tried hard in the second half' etc.

Though they were over the moon when Lambert went there.

It's going to be terrible season for Look East coverage isn't it, imagine when they win a game

We literally got 10 seconds where they managed to focus on Chamber's mistake

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

Anybody else reckon Look norwich tonight on BBC1 on 19:10 - Aug 12 with 1268 viewspointofblue

Anybody else reckon Look norwich tonight on BBC1 on 19:07 - Aug 12 by bournemouthblue

It's going to be terrible season for Look East coverage isn't it, imagine when they win a game

We literally got 10 seconds where they managed to focus on Chamber's mistake

At least we got shown; Southend and Colchester were afterthoughts and I don't think Cambridge were even mentioned.

But that's only because they ran out of time.

Anybody else reckon Look norwich tonight on BBC1 on 19:28 - Aug 12 with 1209 viewsGeoffSentence

Anybody else reckon Look norwich tonight on BBC1 on 19:10 - Aug 12 by pointofblue

At least we got shown; Southend and Colchester were afterthoughts and I don't think Cambridge were even mentioned.

But that's only because they ran out of time.

Cambridge wouldn't be mentioned because they have an East and West edition of the show. Cambridge, MK Dons, and probably Northampton and Luton will be on the West one.

Anybody else reckon Look norwich tonight on BBC1 on 19:34 - Aug 12 with 1192 viewspointofblue

Anybody else reckon Look norwich tonight on BBC1 on 19:28 - Aug 12 by GeoffSentence

Cambridge wouldn't be mentioned because they have an East and West edition of the show. Cambridge, MK Dons, and probably Northampton and Luton will be on the West one.

Damn, don't ruin my illusions of favourtism! Though I have enough to go on, I guess.

So they only have to show the action from four matches and only managed two in the allotted time... and ours was blink and you miss it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024