Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The PR drive continues... 08:06 - Aug 9 with 9477 viewsSitfcB

Hehe

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The PR drive continues... on 11:49 - Aug 9 with 1022 viewsJ2BLUE

The PR drive continues... on 08:07 - Aug 9 by TractorCam

Blue Badger look away now!

Don't worry, Badger's brain power for the next six months has been used up on his Daily Mash level 'nice dinners for ex players' line he will repeat for the next five years.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The PR drive continues... on 12:55 - Aug 9 with 973 views26_Paz

People hated Mick because he said nasty things to / about the fans. Lambert is being nice to them and its all cynicism ... make your minds up!

The Paz Man

The PR drive continues... on 13:09 - Aug 9 with 972 viewswkj

The PR drive continues... on 12:55 - Aug 9 by 26_Paz

People hated Mick because he said nasty things to / about the fans. Lambert is being nice to them and its all cynicism ... make your minds up!

Well said Neil

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The PR drive continues... on 13:30 - Aug 9 with 963 viewsunstableblue

The PR drive continues... on 12:55 - Aug 9 by 26_Paz

I think in the main people didn't 'hate' Mick, and quite liked him as a man, they just disliked his style of football and ethos. It was only towards the end that Mick was truly disliked.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

The PR drive continues... on 13:51 - Aug 9 with 951 viewsGrandadDel

That'll please the happy clappers
The PR drive continues... on 13:54 - Aug 9 with 936 views26_Paz

The PR drive continues... on 13:09 - Aug 9 by wkj

Well said Neil

Who is Neil? Can I not comment on any threads without someone saying I'm someone else?

The Paz Man

The PR drive continues... on 13:56 - Aug 9 with 938 viewsSpruceMoose

The PR drive continues... on 13:54 - Aug 9 by 26_Paz

Who is Neil? Can I not comment on any threads without someone saying I'm someone else?

The only Neil I know who wkj has a bit of a thing for is the fella from Art Attack.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The PR drive continues... on 14:03 - Aug 9 with 918 views26_Paz

The PR drive continues... on 13:56 - Aug 9 by SpruceMoose

The only Neil I know who wkj has a bit of a thing for is the fella from Art Attack.

You've got me!

The Paz Man

Login to get fewer ads

The PR drive continues... on 14:04 - Aug 9 with 920 viewsMrTown

The PR drive continues... on 09:42 - Aug 9 by Naylorsboots

PR nonsense to keep people on side. It will wear thin at some point. Probably when the rose tinted glasses are broken!

It is perfectly ok to have a manager who is very nice to fans, recognises have devoted we are to the club and is also inclusive of the fans.

Doesn't mean it will keep him in a job for life, still has to get it right on the pitch, but nit will go a long way in creating a strong bond.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

The PR drive continues... on 14:10 - Aug 9 with 913 viewskinnockers

Its because my name is about Neil Kinnock so there saying were the same person again.

Load of squit.

Former leader of the Labour Party / Newsround Editor

The PR drive continues... on 14:24 - Aug 9 with 906 viewsBlueBadger

The PR drive continues... on 08:07 - Aug 9 by TractorCam

Blue Badger look away now!

Fair play to him, anyone who sat through all the rubbish he served up after sitting through the rubbish Hurst served up last season plus the rubbish served up at the end of Mick's time is owed a pint at the very least.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2019 15:06]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

The PR drive continues... on 14:24 - Aug 9 with 897 viewsJ2BLUE

They keep accusing you to try to cover up that Kinnockers is one of them. It's not working.

Truly impaired.

The PR drive continues... on 14:26 - Aug 9 with 893 viewskinnockers

The PR drive continues... on 14:24 - Aug 9 by J2BLUE

They keep accusing you to try to cover up that Kinnockers is one of them. It's not working.

squit .

Former leader of the Labour Party / Newsround Editor

The PR drive continues... on 14:31 - Aug 9 with 882 viewsSpruceMoose

Keep your beak out, Championship.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The PR drive continues... on 14:32 - Aug 9 with 877 viewsJ2BLUE

The PR drive continues... on 14:31 - Aug 9 by SpruceMoose

Keep your beak out, Championship.

If that was me I would have kept that name as it would be back in fashion next season.

Truly impaired.

The PR drive continues... on 14:34 - Aug 9 with 875 viewsBrixtonBlue

I don't think Kinnockers should ever be covered up.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

The PR drive continues... on 14:34 - Aug 9 with 872 viewsSpruceMoose

The PR drive continues... on 14:32 - Aug 9 by J2BLUE

If that was me I would have kept that name as it would be back in fashion next season.

It was you. Appeared as soon as you had your big flounce off from here. Disappeared soon after you 'returned'.

You can't fool the LBF matey. This is our board now. Spies everywhere.

The PR drive continues... on 14:36 - Aug 9 with 868 viewsJ2BLUE

The PR drive continues... on 14:34 - Aug 9 by SpruceMoose

It was you. Appeared as soon as you had your big flounce off from here. Disappeared soon after you 'returned'.

You can't fool the LBF matey. This is our board now. Spies everywhere.

Rewriting history now. I simple said I would stop posting for a while, and I did. I then returned without the dramatics most others return with.

Truly impaired.

The PR drive continues... on 14:38 - Aug 9 with 863 viewsfooters

The PR drive continues... on 14:36 - Aug 9 by J2BLUE

Rewriting history now. I simple said I would stop posting for a while, and I did. I then returned without the dramatics most others return with.

Whatever you say, Mullysplace1.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

The PR drive continues... on 14:39 - Aug 9 with 860 viewsSpruceMoose

The PR drive continues... on 14:36 - Aug 9 by J2BLUE

My chin is areckoning.

When you returned you put half the board on ignore to be fair, in the process creating the now famous J2 Echochamber. Incidentally, this led to the brief formation of a parody troop of forum posters that went by the name of Echo and the Bummymen.

The PR drive continues... on 14:43 - Aug 9 with 848 viewsJ2BLUE

The PR drive continues... on 14:39 - Aug 9 by SpruceMoose

My chin is areckoning.

When you returned you put half the board on ignore to be fair, in the process creating the now famous J2 Echochamber. Incidentally, this led to the brief formation of a parody troop of forum posters that went by the name of Echo and the Bummymen.

So did you have the same type of interaction with them as we have?

Feel free to check with Phil if you want to.

Truly impaired.

The PR drive continues... on 14:45 - Aug 9 with 841 viewsSpruceMoose

The PR drive continues... on 14:43 - Aug 9 by J2BLUE

So did you have the same type of interaction with them as we have?

Feel free to check with Phil if you want to.

I have no need to check. I already know and Phil has much better uses of his time than being dragged into your vendetta against the LBF. Your muddying of the waters will not work here my boy!

The PR drive continues... on 14:47 - Aug 9 with 832 viewsJ2BLUE

The PR drive continues... on 14:45 - Aug 9 by SpruceMoose

I have no need to check. I already know and Phil has much better uses of his time than being dragged into your vendetta against the LBF. Your muddying of the waters will not work here my boy!

Ok well I have better things to do that deny accusations made to deflect from the fact Kinnockers is one of your little gang.

Truly impaired.

The PR drive continues... on 14:50 - Aug 9 with 829 viewsSpruceMoose

The PR drive continues... on 14:47 - Aug 9 by J2BLUE

Ok well I have better things to do that deny accusations made to deflect from the fact Kinnockers is one of your little gang.

You have better things to do than deny accusations, but mysteriously have plenty of time to continue your smear campaign? Got it.

Young Benters grows more ripe by the day.

The PR drive continues... on 14:56 - Aug 9 with 818 viewsJ2BLUE

The PR drive continues... on 14:50 - Aug 9 by SpruceMoose

You have better things to do than deny accusations, but mysteriously have plenty of time to continue your smear campaign? Got it.

Young Benters grows more ripe by the day.

Smear campaign, you're hilarious. Thankfully most of the board can see through your act. Why are you so different via PM to your forum persona?

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024