Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The PR drive continues... 08:06 - Aug 9 with 9474 viewsSitfcB

Hehe

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

The PR drive continues... on 14:58 - Aug 9 with 667 viewswkj

The PR drive continues... on 14:56 - Aug 9 by J2BLUE

Smear campaign, you're hilarious. Thankfully most of the board can see through your act. Why are you so different via PM to your forum persona?

Because he gets me to proof read his PMs first, some times he forgets how to use real English, spelling Colour as Color and Chips as Fries. I try and throw in a little decorum and civility too as he's always amped up for the 4th of July and tends to get a little excited.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The PR drive continues... on 15:00 - Aug 9 with 662 viewsSpruceMoose

The PR drive continues... on 14:56 - Aug 9 by J2BLUE

Smear campaign, you're hilarious. Thankfully most of the board can see through your act. Why are you so different via PM to your forum persona?

Moment of weakness, before I realised the awful Daily Mail reading trajectory you are on. I thought you could be saved. I was wrong.

But seriously, you're out of your depth trying to mix it with the LBF matey. Give it up and stop with the wild accusations, it's not on!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

The PR drive continues... on 15:02 - Aug 9 with 653 viewsSpruceMoose

The PR drive continues... on 14:58 - Aug 9 by wkj

Because he gets me to proof read his PMs first, some times he forgets how to use real English, spelling Colour as Color and Chips as Fries. I try and throw in a little decorum and civility too as he's always amped up for the 4th of July and tends to get a little excited.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

The PR drive continues... on 15:07 - Aug 9 with 648 viewsJ2BLUE

The PR drive continues... on 15:00 - Aug 9 by SpruceMoose

Moment of weakness, before I realised the awful Daily Mail reading trajectory you are on. I thought you could be saved. I was wrong.

But seriously, you're out of your depth trying to mix it with the LBF matey. Give it up and stop with the wild accusations, it's not on!

You're right. You lot would drag me down to your level of stupidity and beat me with experience.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The PR drive continues... on 15:11 - Aug 9 with 636 viewsSpruceMoose

The PR drive continues... on 15:07 - Aug 9 by J2BLUE

You're right. You lot would drag me down to your level of stupidity and beat me with experience.

Clearly you found that one while browsing through your copy of The Ladybird Big Book of Witty Retorts while working out last night's fish fingers, baked potato, potato waffles and chips on the loo.

Just please J2, stop the baseless accusations of posters being other posters. It could cause people serious issues. I didn't appreciate you fanning the Grimboy flames last time round, so please don't start it up all again as soon as I'm getting some peace and quiet.

The PR drive continues... on 15:13 - Aug 9 with 632 viewsJ2BLUE

The PR drive continues... on 15:11 - Aug 9 by SpruceMoose

Clearly you found that one while browsing through your copy of The Ladybird Big Book of Witty Retorts while working out last night's fish fingers, baked potato, potato waffles and chips on the loo.

Just please J2, stop the baseless accusations of posters being other posters. It could cause people serious issues. I didn't appreciate you fanning the Grimboy flames last time round, so please don't start it up all again as soon as I'm getting some peace and quiet.

Like you accusing me of being another poster? No idea what the Grimboy stuff is about. You were relentless until you got him banned.

Truly impaired.

The PR drive continues... on 15:24 - Aug 9 with 608 viewsSpruceMoose

The PR drive continues... on 15:13 - Aug 9 by J2BLUE

Like you accusing me of being another poster? No idea what the Grimboy stuff is about. You were relentless until you got him banned.

As ever, you wind up on the wrong side of the argument. This will be my last post to you on this, as you've reminded me of a certain level of contempt I hold for you over this Grimboy business.

Yes I was relentless in objection to his physical threats, his posts about my family and living situation, his abusive PMs and throughout it all you were silent. Good old J2, self anointed arbiter of fairness and balance pulled the old Arsene Wenger 'I did not see it' move.

What you conveniently fail to recall is who Grimboy was in reality, a poster with a long history of making off forum threats to other posters and actually stalking them. That's why he was banned you plum.

So you were silent on all that, that is until I called him a moron and then all of a sudden you were outraged. It's almost comical how you can be so wrong, so often, yet never stop to question for a second that you are always right. For a person who claims he has no ego, you can be extremely arrogant at times in that sense.

Good on him.... on 15:26 - Aug 9 with 604 viewspennblue

Good on him.... on 11:25 - Aug 9 by ChiefXL

Yeah, sorry.... what?

There is someone missing, I DELIBERATELY missed out, can you spot the one thats missing?

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Login to get fewer ads

The PR drive continues... on 15:32 - Aug 9 with 579 viewswkj

The PR drive continues... on 15:24 - Aug 9 by SpruceMoose

As ever, you wind up on the wrong side of the argument. This will be my last post to you on this, as you've reminded me of a certain level of contempt I hold for you over this Grimboy business.

Yes I was relentless in objection to his physical threats, his posts about my family and living situation, his abusive PMs and throughout it all you were silent. Good old J2, self anointed arbiter of fairness and balance pulled the old Arsene Wenger 'I did not see it' move.

What you conveniently fail to recall is who Grimboy was in reality, a poster with a long history of making off forum threats to other posters and actually stalking them. That's why he was banned you plum.

So you were silent on all that, that is until I called him a moron and then all of a sudden you were outraged. It's almost comical how you can be so wrong, so often, yet never stop to question for a second that you are always right. For a person who claims he has no ego, you can be extremely arrogant at times in that sense.

" Grimboy was in reality, a poster with a long history of making off forum threats to other posters and actually stalking them."

Not being funny, but I missed the stalking part, he wasn't that bad was he?

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The PR drive continues... on 15:33 - Aug 9 with 574 viewsJ2BLUE

The PR drive continues... on 15:24 - Aug 9 by SpruceMoose

Can you make it your last post to me on any topic? Tired of your deluded ramblings. You clearly believe your own bullsh1t.

Truly impaired.

The PR drive continues... on 15:33 - Aug 9 with 573 viewsSpruceMoose

The PR drive continues... on 15:32 - Aug 9 by wkj

" Grimboy was in reality, a poster with a long history of making off forum threats to other posters and actually stalking them."

Not being funny, but I missed the stalking part, he wasn't that bad was he?

It wasn't me he stalked in a previous guise. But it was why he was booted when it came to light who he was, a fact conveniently overlooked by some with an axe to grind. Having an agenda like that sure does make some folk cuddle up to some distasteful types, that's for sure.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2019 15:38]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024