Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The PR drive continues... 08:06 - Aug 9 with 9476 viewsSitfcB

Hehe

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Good on him.... on 09:47 - Aug 9 with 4039 viewsKeaneish

Good on him.... on 08:33 - Aug 9 by unstableblue

... rather than being sceptical about PL's motives, I like to think he has genuinely been blown away by the level of support, especially when we were bottom and going down last season.

And that he is finding it unique in his managerial experience, which has included relegation.

Let's go chicken oriental on Saturday and breathe in the winning goal!!
[Post edited 9 Aug 2019 8:39]

Agreed. I think the cynicism is amongst a minority though. That interview he just gave openly cited things that were way off the pace of what he wants at a football club so why knock a man for trying to improve something that benefits us all? He genuinely cares about the fabric of the club which hasn't been the case for a very long time...

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Errrr.... on 09:50 - Aug 9 with 4018 viewsNaylorsboots

Errrr.... on 09:45 - Aug 9 by unstableblue

... having just witnessed that press conference, if he is putting on this intensity towards fixing the club - fan bond, and hamming up his respect for the quality of town support since his arrival....

... well then he is one hell of a liar / charalatan!!

Seems very genuine to me!

Keeping everyone onside for when it all goes bang.
The PR drive continues... on 09:56 - Aug 9 with 3986 viewsbraveblue

Just a nice thing to do.
The PR drive continues... on 09:57 - Aug 9 with 3985 viewsBrixtonBlue

I don't go in the Fanzone. Typical alienating of fans who go to normal pubs. Lambert out.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

The PR drive continues... on 10:00 - Aug 9 with 3972 viewshoppy

The PR drive continues... on 09:57 - Aug 9 by BrixtonBlue

I don't go in the Fanzone. Typical alienating of fans who go to normal pubs. Lambert out.

The game isn't until 3pm, so why isn't he making his way round the local pubs where fans are gathered to get them all a round? It's bang out of order, isn't it?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

The PR drive continues... on 10:11 - Aug 9 with 3928 viewsColin_Viljoen

Can you point him in the direction of the Thomas Wolsey
The PR drive continues... on 10:13 - Aug 9 with 3925 viewsBrixtonBlue

The PR drive continues... on 10:00 - Aug 9 by hoppy

The game isn't until 3pm, so why isn't he making his way round the local pubs where fans are gathered to get them all a round? It's bang out of order, isn't it?

I think those of us coming from London he should pick up at the station and drive to the pub.

It's just a lack of caring that we see time and time again from Lambert.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Good on him.... on 10:15 - Aug 9 with 3914 viewspennblue

Good on him.... on 08:33 - Aug 9 by unstableblue

... rather than being sceptical about PL's motives, I like to think he has genuinely been blown away by the level of support, especially when we were bottom and going down last season.

And that he is finding it unique in his managerial experience, which has included relegation.

Let's go chicken oriental on Saturday and breathe in the winning goal!!
[Post edited 9 Aug 2019 8:39]

I think PL is onto something for sure. He is clearly stoking up the passion for the club and is doing a bloody good job with it.

It is going to be an interesting season for sure. If we fail it won't be down to the supporters, PL or the Players I am sure of that much.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Login to get fewer ads

The PR drive continues... on 10:17 - Aug 9 with 3906 viewsRocky

The PR drive continues... on 09:42 - Aug 9 by Naylorsboots

PR nonsense to keep people on side. It will wear thin at some point. Probably when the rose tinted glasses are broken!

You're trying way too hard.
Errrr.... on 10:21 - Aug 9 with 3906 viewstrncbluearmy

Errrr.... on 09:45 - Aug 9 by unstableblue

... having just witnessed that press conference, if he is putting on this intensity towards fixing the club - fan bond, and hamming up his respect for the quality of town support since his arrival....

... well then he is one hell of a liar / charalatan!!

Seems very genuine to me!

Was not to complimentary about who disbanded the Community Trust and let the ground get into such a state either

Bloody good job, the club,evans, whoever, needed a good kick up the arse
The PR drive continues... on 10:25 - Aug 9 with 3890 viewsartsbossbeard

PR nonsense to keep people on side. It will wear thin at some point. Probably when the rose tinted glasses are broken!

Only Town fans can extract a negative out of the boss paying for 125 pints to supporters.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

The PR drive continues... on 10:32 - Aug 9 with 3856 viewsBarneycurley

The PR drive continues... on 10:25 - Aug 9 by artsbossbeard

Only Town fans can extract a negative out of the boss paying for 125 pints to supporters.

Agree. I wonder how many free pints pep or jurgen are laying on this season opener?

Bloody good on PL and yes it is PR but it's sensible PR.

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

The PR drive continues... on 10:35 - Aug 9 with 3838 viewsTractorCam

The PR drive continues... on 10:32 - Aug 9 by Barneycurley

Agree. I wonder how many free pints pep or jurgen are laying on this season opener?

Bloody good on PL and yes it is PR but it's sensible PR.

I love it how PR has suddenly become a bad thing. Like how dare he do nice things for us!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

The PR drive continues... on 10:36 - Aug 9 with 3831 viewsfooters

The PR drive continues... on 10:35 - Aug 9 by TractorCam

I love it how PR has suddenly become a bad thing. Like how dare he do nice things for us!

Portman Road has been shabby for a while buh.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Good on him.... on 10:40 - Aug 9 with 3809 viewsDyland

Good on him.... on 10:15 - Aug 9 by pennblue

I think PL is onto something for sure. He is clearly stoking up the passion for the club and is doing a bloody good job with it.

It is going to be an interesting season for sure. If we fail it won't be down to the supporters, PL or the Players I am sure of that much.

"If we fail it won't be down to the supporters, PL or the Players I am sure of that much."

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Good on him.... on 10:45 - Aug 9 with 3785 viewsTractorCam

Good on him.... on 10:40 - Aug 9 by Dyland

"If we fail it won't be down to the supporters, PL or the Players I am sure of that much."

It will be Mick's fault.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Ah yes, of course (n/t) on 10:45 - Aug 9 with 3781 viewsDyland

Good on him.... on 10:45 - Aug 9 by TractorCam

It will be Mick's fault.

Good on him.... on 10:50 - Aug 9 with 3765 viewsBarneycurley

Good on him.... on 10:45 - Aug 9 by TractorCam

It will be Mick's fault.

Has anyone ran an algorithm of the average time an ex unsuccessful manager has still influence over the current team/squad

I mean Keane had a decent legacy he kept going a few years after departing but I wonder when we can fully start blaming Hurst?

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Good on him.... on 11:25 - Aug 9 with 3729 viewsChiefXL

Good on him.... on 10:40 - Aug 9 by Dyland

Yeah, sorry.... what?
Good on him.... on 11:27 - Aug 9 with 3721 viewsDyland

Good on him.... on 11:25 - Aug 9 by ChiefXL

Yeah, sorry.... what?

Ridiculous innit.

The PR drive continues... on 11:30 - Aug 9 with 3715 viewswkj

Some might say Lambert would please more if he stumped up for a jet wash of the roofing...

I say

[Post edited 9 Aug 2019 11:30]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Errrr.... on 11:30 - Aug 9 with 3714 viewsunstableblue

Errrr.... on 09:50 - Aug 9 by Naylorsboots

Keeping everyone onside for when it all goes bang.

I'm not saying the current project won't go bang.... Lambert had a quite a long time to get a system of play going last year, and failed, and his two striker acquisitions were just not prolific enough (hopefully Norwood will fix). But i've seen enough improvement in Town's ethos and system of play to be hopeful.

But again his respect for the fans, and how impressed he is by their passion, it does seem genuine.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

The PR drive continues... on 11:32 - Aug 9 with 3703 viewswkj

Are you Mullyspace reincarnated? I swear your posts are a carbon copy of the deliberately provocative WUM that once* got removed for posting this sort of tripe repeatedly.

*at least once

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

The PR drive continues... on 11:38 - Aug 9 with 3678 viewsJ4ck22

People have been crying out for years for somebody to come and fix the club/fan relationship. Now that someone is actively trying, some fans just sh*t on it. Classy.
The PR drive continues... on 11:45 - Aug 9 with 3647 viewshaynes_toe1

Would have been better spent on paint tbh
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024