Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... 13:10 - Mar 28 with 7366 viewsitfcjoe

....with either May's Deal or the Customs Union (Ken Clarke plan) vs Remain.

I think that accurately represents the 52:48 split of the initial referendum.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:18 - Mar 28 with 1320 viewssotd78

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:10 - Mar 28 by Withnail

Seeing as we've already voted to leave, remain option shouldn't be on the ballot. The vote has to be how we leave.

2nd vote won't happen anyway. Sh1t will kick off and then Hello UK Trump. They know this.

There's more than enough reasons to ask the question about leave or remain again.
The electorate clearly did not have as many facts as now.
I doubt many understood the Irish Backstop problem
There's a million people either dead or now of an age to vote.
Over what time frame is a campaign that was proven to be corrupt allowed to remain valid? Three years? Four? Fifty?
At what point does anyone actually understand what the word "advisory" means

So unless either side fears another vote we should indeed ask again. Personally I suspect we'd still vote leave.
Thereafter we should all vote how to leave?

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:19 - Mar 28 with 1314 viewsitfcjoe

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:12 - Mar 28 by pickles110564

Only possible vote is May's deal or no deal.
Remain has already lost.

No deal can not, and will not happen - there is no appetite in the house for it on any side.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:22 - Mar 28 with 1296 viewsWithnail

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:12 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

The day we vote to remain, please come on here.

Why? So you can get a few ego lifting up votes?

There are other ways to get acceptance you know. There is a life away from this board mate.
So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:22 - Mar 28 with 1289 viewspickles110564

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:15 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

You realise that just saying things doesn't make them true right?

Do you really think the government would dare have a second referendum without remain? Remainers are the driving force behind a second referendum. It would be political suicide.

You're going to have to face reality soon Pickles.

About time you took some of your own advice.

Wait and see when we have a GE, do you think chukka and anna will get back in?
Dominic Grieve will also not return to the HOC.

You're going to have to face reality soon J2
So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:22 - Mar 28 with 1289 viewsJ2BLUE

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:22 - Mar 28 by Withnail

There are other ways to get acceptance you know. There is a life away from this board mate.

Up votes? I just want to see your meltdown.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:23 - Mar 28 with 1287 viewswkj

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:22 - Mar 28 by Withnail

Off you toddle then, prove your point.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:24 - Mar 28 with 1278 viewsSpruceMoose

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:11 - Mar 28 by Withnail

Have I ruined your echo chamber for a moment.

Man up, snowdrop.

Why are you so obsessed with manliness? Make me wonder about you. Anyway, thanks for the chuckle you gave me matey!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:26 - Mar 28 with 1263 viewsSpruceMoose

Surely I'm not seeing someone mock someone else for posting on a message board, in a post they are posting on that same message board?

You'd have to be really thick to do that!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Login to get fewer ads

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:30 - Mar 28 with 1238 viewsSpruceMoose

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:22 - Mar 28 by pickles110564

I mean, it's in no way certain that there will be a second referendum, but if there is, there's no way in hell 'Remain' won't be an option on it.

Can you two at least agree on that?

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:30 - Mar 28 with 1232 viewsJ2BLUE

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:22 - Mar 28 by pickles110564

A GE would be a total bottle job and of course leave would win because both parties would put 'respecting the vote' in their manifestos.

Tell me Pickles, as a great defender of democracy, why do you want to drive through May's deal when the public and parliament overwhelmingly hate it? Is this going to be another question you can't answer because you are loyal to a meaningless word?

Truly impaired.

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:33 - Mar 28 with 1215 viewswkj

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:30 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

A GE would be a total bottle job and of course leave would win because both parties would put 'respecting the vote' in their manifestos.

Tell me Pickles, as a great defender of democracy, why do you want to drive through May's deal when the public and parliament overwhelmingly hate it? Is this going to be another question you can't answer because you are loyal to a meaningless word?

Rumour is he is actually a remain voter, but runs a Fergal like operation on TWTD. Def info

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:38 - Mar 28 with 1184 viewschicoazul

Carnage.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:40 - Mar 28 with 1169 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 13:17 - Mar 28 by wkj

3 option referendum are a disaster waiting to happen. 2 leave option vs 1 remain opens a possible issue where as if 40% vote on remain and 30% for each of the leave options, what is defined as the winning opinion?

Or indeed 48% remain and 52% between the two leave options.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2019 13:20]

Transferrable votes....it ain't complicated

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:43 - Mar 28 with 1157 viewspickles110564

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:30 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

The HOC is 3/4 remain MP's of course they hate it.
They all have to deliver on what they stood on except for Sir Vince who has always stood for remain.
So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:43 - Mar 28 with 1152 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:19 - Mar 28 by itfcjoe

No deal can not, and will not happen - there is no appetite in the house for it on any side.

Yet 46% of the people voters say they would back it!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:45 - Mar 28 with 1145 viewsJ2BLUE

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:43 - Mar 28 by pickles110564

They all have to deliver on what they stood on except for Sir Vince who has always stood for remain.

The HoC can't agree on anything. Eventually they will give it back to the people.

Truly impaired.

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:45 - Mar 28 with 1144 viewsSpruceMoose

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:43 - Mar 28 by pickles110564

Maybe I'm not understanding you correctly, but are you saying the 3/4 of MPs who wish to remain (I have no idea if that figure is correct), should fight for what they believe in and push for us to Remain?

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 14:48 - Mar 28 with 1126 viewsHerbivore

You hated May's deal about a week ago too and you're a leaver.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

"There is a life away from this board mate." on 14:50 - Mar 28 with 1115 viewsDyland

So you keep hilariously saying whilst feebly trolling people on this very board.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:07 - Mar 28 with 1070 viewsLord_Lucan

The only good thing about a 2nd referendum will be the absolute carnage on here when the result is announced.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:08 - Mar 28 with 1066 viewsHerbivore

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:07 - Mar 28 by Lord_Lucan

The only good thing about a 2nd referendum will be the absolute carnage on here when the result is announced.

And that we might vote remain this time.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:10 - Mar 28 with 1056 viewsSpruceMoose

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:08 - Mar 28 by Herbivore

Scones!

I mean, scenes!

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:11 - Mar 28 with 1055 viewsLord_Lucan

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:08 - Mar 28 by Herbivore

Well yes, but I get the feeling leave will win by a bigger margin.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:12 - Mar 28 with 1052 viewsSpruceMoose

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:11 - Mar 28 by Lord_Lucan

By a bigger margin than before?

That would be a shocker.

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:13 - Mar 28 with 1048 viewsJ2BLUE

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:11 - Mar 28 by Lord_Lucan

Not a chance in hell.

Truly impaired.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024