Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... 13:10 - Mar 28 with 7369 viewsitfcjoe

....with either May's Deal or the Customs Union (Ken Clarke plan) vs Remain.

I think that accurately represents the 52:48 split of the initial referendum.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:14 - Mar 28 with 1671 viewsLord_Lucan

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:13 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

Not a chance in hell.

I'm not so sure to be honest, you might be in for a surprise.

You should join the prediction committee, they haven't got anything correct for some time.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:15 - Mar 28 with 1659 viewsJ2BLUE

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:14 - Mar 28 by Lord_Lucan

You should join the prediction committee, they haven't got anything correct for some time.

Remain will win by a minimum of ten points.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:16 - Mar 28 with 1648 viewsSpruceMoose

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:15 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

Woah there. Predictions have made the predictors look a bit silly over the last few years.

I think Remain would win. But it wouldn't be a landslide imo.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:16 - Mar 28 with 1648 viewswkj

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:14 - Mar 28 by Lord_Lucan

While im unsure leave would win by a bigger margin, I would pretty much think the new UK MEPs would be mostly eurosceptics

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:17 - Mar 28 with 1643 viewswkj

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:15 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

I would upvote you but we're not quite 20 points clear of relegation yet. One prediction at a time mate.

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:17 - Mar 28 with 1642 viewsJ2BLUE

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:16 - Mar 28 by SpruceMoose

Woah there. Predictions have made the predictors look a bit silly over the last few years.

I think Remain would win. But it wouldn't be a landslide imo.

I'm going for it. Genuinely believe it will be 55-45 or similar.

Truly impaired.

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:19 - Mar 28 with 1636 viewsSpruceMoose

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:17 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

I'm going for it. Genuinely believe it will be 55-45 or similar.

Oh ffs J2. You always get stuff wrong.

You utter clungeguff.
[Post edited 28 Mar 2019 15:21]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:23 - Mar 28 with 1614 viewsJ2BLUE

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:17 - Mar 28 by wkj

I would upvote you but we're not quite 20 points clear of relegation yet. One prediction at a time mate.

Yep you'll be able to mention that for the next 20 years just like the eggs thing.

Jake if you see this, reply in the thread with which charity you want the donation sent to.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:24 - Mar 28 with 1603 viewsSpruceMoose

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:23 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

Yep you'll be able to mention that for the next 20 years just like the eggs thing.

Jake if you see this, reply in the thread with which charity you want the donation sent to.

So we now have:

Badly cooked eggs
Brexit
Avoiding relegation
Voting Tory

It's a pretty damning list.

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:25 - Mar 28 with 1598 viewswkj

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:23 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

I did pull your pants down a bit like Norman Bates liked to do by bumping that post regularly, I will hold my hands up and apologise like Mel Gibson.

(The crazy one, not the good one like wot did Lethal Weapon)

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:27 - Mar 28 with 1587 viewsSpruceMoose

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:25 - Mar 28 by wkj

I did pull your pants down a bit like Norman Bates liked to do by bumping that post regularly, I will hold my hands up and apologise like Mel Gibson.

(The crazy one, not the good one like wot did Lethal Weapon)

Stunning.

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:28 - Mar 28 with 1581 viewsJ2BLUE

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:24 - Mar 28 by SpruceMoose

So we now have:

Badly cooked eggs
Brexit
Avoiding relegation
Voting Tory

It's a pretty damning list.

Voting Tory? When?

Truly impaired.

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:32 - Mar 28 with 1565 viewsSpruceMoose

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:28 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

Voting Tory? When?

I just assumed. Seemed like a J2 thing to do.

We'll leave it on there. You'll probably do it do day.

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:34 - Mar 28 with 1563 viewswkj

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:28 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

Voting Tory? When?

You voted Tory?! Don't make me make you apologise in a similar fashion to me!

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:34 - Mar 28 with 1560 viewsSpruceMoose

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:34 - Mar 28 by wkj

Now that's a man I could vote for.

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:36 - Mar 28 with 1549 viewsflimflam

Remain should not even be an option on the ballot paper.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:36 - Mar 28 with 1547 viewsJ2BLUE

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:32 - Mar 28 by SpruceMoose

I just assumed. Seemed like a J2 thing to do.

We'll leave it on there. You'll probably do it do day.

You're the second person to accuse me of voting Tory. At least your post wasn't incredibly condescending like footers'.

Truly impaired.

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:38 - Mar 28 with 1542 viewswkj

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:36 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

You're the second person to accuse me of voting Tory. At least your post wasn't incredibly condescending like footers'.

All joking aside I genuinely thought you shifted towards Labour from a tory origin. Maybe it was just an assumption based on your period of the labour party logo being avatar

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:39 - Mar 28 with 1540 viewsHerbivore

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:11 - Mar 28 by Lord_Lucan

Well yes, but I get the feeling leave will win by a bigger margin.

I really can't see it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:41 - Mar 28 with 1528 viewsJ2BLUE

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:38 - Mar 28 by wkj

All joking aside I genuinely thought you shifted towards Labour from a tory origin. Maybe it was just an assumption based on your period of the labour party logo being avatar

I don't remember ever having the Labour logo.

I joke about being right wing. Really I have right wing economic values and left wing social values. I don't support either the Tories or Labour like a football team.

Truly impaired.

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:46 - Mar 28 with 1507 viewswkj

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:41 - Mar 28 by J2BLUE

I don't remember ever having the Labour logo.

I joke about being right wing. Really I have right wing economic values and left wing social values. I don't support either the Tories or Labour like a football team.

So you like austerity for all, not just for the poor? I kid, i don't like this game any more.

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:46 - Mar 28 with 1502 viewsgiant_stow

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:34 - Mar 28 by wkj

<a href=" https://ibb.co/18h944H"> src=" https://i.ibb.co/gzHDccs/Untitled-2.jpg" alt="Untitled-2" border="0"></a>

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:47 - Mar 28 with 1495 viewswkj

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:46 - Mar 28 by giant_stow

<a href=" https://ibb.co/18h944H"> src=" https://i.ibb.co/gzHDccs/Untitled-2.jpg" alt="Untitled-2" border="0"></a>

Disgusting, Photoshopping an original like that

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:50 - Mar 28 with 1485 viewsSuperfrans

Do you mean Mays Deal vs Clarke plan vs Remain (3 options)?
Or Mays Deal / Clark plan vs Remain (2 options)?

Either could be voted on, of course, without favouring either side, using the single transferable vote system.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:55 - Mar 28 with 1463 viewsSuperfrans

So looks like we will be going towards a 2nd Referendum... on 15:36 - Mar 28 by flimflam

Remain should not even be an option on the ballot paper.

I don’t get this craziness. If there are 2 Leave options on the ballot paper, why shouldn’t there be 1 Remain option?

If you’re so interested in democracy and had the courage of your convictions, you’d be totally for it.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024