Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Am I allowed to be worried yet? 16:51 - Sep 15 with 7595 viewsDanTheMan

Or do we all still have to wait 10 games?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 16:53 - Sep 15 with 4443 viewsDubtractor

I'm more worried by the seemingly awful performance today than the result, but no escaping that 3 points from 7 games is terrible.

We seem so goal shy that its hard to see too much to be positive about right now.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 16:54 - Sep 15 with 4418 viewsStokieBlue

Worrying is fine and probably the right thing to do at the moment.

I don't think we should doing anything knee-jerk though, some more time should be granted to try and get things clicking.

My biggest concern is the selection, that team is nothing like I would have expected given the signings. No way Spence should be playing instead of Donacien and we shouldn't be playing 1 up with two new strikers on the bench and no support. If Hurst believes in 4231 then he should stick to that and play the players with pace to make it work - that is why he bought them.

I agree it's very worrying but I still have some hope. Hurst needs to be brave though and play his way with who he bought.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 16:55 - Sep 15 with 4399 viewsLankHenners

I expect we'll see the narrative shift from 'we can only get better' to 'it was always going to be a struggle'.

Hopefully it won't reach 'actually, League 1 could be good for us.'

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 16:55 - Sep 15 with 4388 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm officially gravely concerned. For reference, that's SpruceCon 2.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 16:55 - Sep 15 with 4391 viewsBluesquid

Well i'll be honest, Hurst was my choice to take over from Mick but after what i managed to see today against a not to great Hull team i am getting a little worried.
Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 16:56 - Sep 15 with 4351 viewsDanTheMan

Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 16:55 - Sep 15 by LankHenners

I expect we'll see the narrative shift from 'we can only get better' to 'it was always going to be a struggle'.

Hopefully it won't reach 'actually, League 1 could be good for us.'

I saw someone in the chat suggest there was no difference between mid table and relegation.

The mental gymnastics are astonishing.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 16:57 - Sep 15 with 4315 viewsSpruceMoose

Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 16:54 - Sep 15 by StokieBlue

I don't think we should doing anything knee-jerk though, some more time should be granted to try and get things clicking.

My biggest concern is the selection, that team is nothing like I would have expected given the signings. No way Spence should be playing instead of Donacien and we shouldn't be playing 1 up with two new strikers on the bench and no support. If Hurst believes in 4231 then he should stick to that and play the players with pace to make it work - that is why he bought them.

I agree it's very worrying but I still have some hope. Hurst needs to be brave though and play his way with who he bought.

SB

The fact that Hurst doesn't appear to have a settled 11 in mind is very worrying.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 16:58 - Sep 15 with 4301 viewsBenters2

Chill out until the 10th game has been played.

Then panic like fook by the look of it.
Login to get fewer ads

Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 16:58 - Sep 15 with 4294 viewsJ2BLUE

I think Hurst has made several mistakes with the line up today.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 16:58 - Sep 15 with 4269 viewsRobTheMonk

I've always said October is when we will have a better idea. After today I'm worried.
(No subject) (n/t) on 16:59 - Sep 15 with 4249 viewspatrickswell

Our 10th league game will be at Birmingham. They will be licking their lips if they are still winless by then...
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 17:02]
Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 17:00 - Sep 15 with 4215 viewsCurrie10

No, you're only allowed to be after 10.

9 to play for.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 17:00]
Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 17:00 - Sep 15 with 4201 viewsHennikerBlu

Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 16:55 - Sep 15 by Bluesquid

Well i'll be honest, Hurst was my choice to take over from Mick but after what i managed to see today against a not to great Hull team i am getting a little worried.

Hull having lost their previous 6 at home it was wholly reasonable to expect more that one shot on target and I game that we took them all the way whatever the result.
Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 17:00 - Sep 15 with 4200 viewsgobs93

Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 16:54 - Sep 15 by StokieBlue

SB

You say that but who do you expect to play in the roles outside of the striker? With Walters upfront he's obviously trusting Edwards and Graham in the wide positions. Edwards is our single positive spark right now. If he wants to play Harrison or Jackson with Walters, it has to be 4-4-2. Both are out and out strikers, neither are appropriate for 4231. Jackson and Walters worked relatively well against Norwich, today we were absolutely lost against a very poor side.
Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 17:01 - Sep 15 with 4162 viewsSpruceMoose

I asked this in the chat room but, as disappointing as the result is, is anyone remotely surprised?

Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 17:02 - Sep 15 with 4147 viewsBenters2

Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 16:58 - Sep 15 by J2BLUE

I think Hurst has made several mistakes with the line up today.

Yeah but Mystic Meg you said we will finish 20 points outside the drop zone !
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 17:43]
Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 17:02 - Sep 15 with 4127 viewsnshearman1

Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 17:00 - Sep 15 by gobs93

You say that but who do you expect to play in the roles outside of the striker? With Walters upfront he's obviously trusting Edwards and Graham in the wide positions. Edwards is our single positive spark right now. If he wants to play Harrison or Jackson with Walters, it has to be 4-4-2. Both are out and out strikers, neither are appropriate for 4231. Jackson and Walters worked relatively well against Norwich, today we were absolutely lost against a very poor side.

And he took Edwards off...
Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 17:02 - Sep 15 with 4085 viewsSimonds92

Doubt it we'd have to be mathematically relegated for ypu to be worried without being accused of 'flouncing'. However imo we're pretty f***ed and thats been clear for a number of weeks. Completely toothless and i cant work out how on earth Hurst thinks that will change playing a totally isolated lone striker.
Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 17:03 - Sep 15 with 4078 viewsgobs93

Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 17:01 - Sep 15 by SpruceMoose

I asked this in the chat room but, as disappointing as the result is, is anyone remotely surprised?

If we aren't surprised at losing to a side as poor as Hull, then we need to be worried
Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 17:03 - Sep 15 with 4062 viewsJ2BLUE

Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 17:02 - Sep 15 by Benters2

Yeah but Mystic Meg you said we will finish 20 points outside the drop zone !
[Post edited 15 Sep 2018 17:43]

I prefer Psychic Simon if you don't mind.

Best I start saving up for that £50 charity payment

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 17:04 - Sep 15 with 4028 viewsLankHenners

Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 16:56 - Sep 15 by DanTheMan

I saw someone in the chat suggest there was no difference between mid table and relegation.

The mental gymnastics are astonishing.

I suppose in one respect it's nice that all the divs people are being more positive with their delusion for once but we're already seeing an awful lot of revision and rewriting from a decent amount of people from things they said as recently as a few weeks ago.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 17:04 - Sep 15 with 4023 viewsgobs93

Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 17:02 - Sep 15 by nshearman1

And he took Edwards off...

why on earth he didn't remove Graham is baffling
Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 17:04 - Sep 15 with 4018 viewsReuser_is_God

No I’m worried too.

Today was poor by all accounts & I didn’t like the line up.

Needs to be something of a settled team now & get some bloody wins.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 17:05 - Sep 15 with 3986 viewsArnieM

I’m worried . I have to say .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 17:06 - Sep 15 with 3945 viewsBenters2

Am I allowed to be worried yet? on 17:03 - Sep 15 by J2BLUE

I prefer Psychic Simon if you don't mind.

Best I start saving up for that £50 charity payment

Have a uppie to ease the pain x.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024