Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... 12:57 - Aug 29 with 4475 viewsSitfcB

Thanks in part to Jake Humphrey...

Now this has been asked by that Talk Norwich City t//at...

I think even ITFC fans are intrigued as to why we can’t sell out...? It is but embarrassing.

[This Tweet thread was brought to you in association with 12th_Man]
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 12:57]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 12:59 - Aug 29 with 3502 viewsJ2BLUE

How many is plenty?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:01 - Aug 29 with 3470 viewsSitfcB

So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 12:59 - Aug 29 by J2BLUE

How many is plenty?

Whispers of 22000 sold? Mind you no official figure at the moment.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:01 - Aug 29 with 3467 viewsnoggin

Leeds will be our biggest game of the season.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:03 - Aug 29 with 3419 viewsSomethingBlue

A quick look suggests there aren't actually *that* many left - we should be looking at 25k.

But as I said yesterday - if the fans aren't going to come with the club and own the change they sought, they might end up with the team they deserve.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:03 - Aug 29 with 3410 viewsnoggin

So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:01 - Aug 29 by SitfcB

Looks far more than that to me.

So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:04 - Aug 29 with 3386 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Because all of our fans were going to come rushing back as soon as Mick left but oh no wait they’re washing their hair/doing their ironing/walking the dog on Sunday

That said Norwich can crow as much as they want but they’re well on their way back to their rightful place in mediocrity - and no doubt their crowds will follow suit

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:05 - Aug 29 with 3353 viewsPendejo

So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:03 - Aug 29 by SomethingBlue

A quick look suggests there aren't actually *that* many left - we should be looking at 25k.

But as I said yesterday - if the fans aren't going to come with the club and own the change they sought, they might end up with the team they deserve.

I haven't bought my three yet, so that'll be 25,003.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:06 - Aug 29 with 3328 viewsnoggin

So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:04 - Aug 29 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Because all of our fans were going to come rushing back as soon as Mick left but oh no wait they’re washing their hair/doing their ironing/walking the dog on Sunday

That said Norwich can crow as much as they want but they’re well on their way back to their rightful place in mediocrity - and no doubt their crowds will follow suit

Do they have a family season ticket at Norwich? That would explain their attendances.

Login to get fewer ads

So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:06 - Aug 29 with 3319 viewsSpruceMoose

So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:01 - Aug 29 by SitfcB

It's not like Norwich are a top class opposition either these days...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:06 - Aug 29 with 3308 viewsCoco

Norwich links aside, I cannot abide that man.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:08 - Aug 29 with 3284 viewsPJH

So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:04 - Aug 29 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Yes it does seem that a lot of the "me and nine mates will not be back until MM has gone"have apparently not yet realised that MM has gone.
So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:10 - Aug 29 with 3219 viewspickles110564

So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:03 - Aug 29 by SomethingBlue

You forget not everybody asked for change!
So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:11 - Aug 29 with 3194 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

They’ll be 25k there. That’s been the norm over recent times.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:11 - Aug 29 with 3188 viewsnoggin

So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:10 - Aug 29 by pickles110564

You forget not everybody asked for change!

You lost, get over it.

So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:12 - Aug 29 with 3176 viewsTJS

I couldn't give a f*** how many more happy clapper/b-list celebrity fans they have got compared with us.
The only thing I care about is what we do on the pitch on Sunday and how much noise the SBR lower makes.
So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:12 - Aug 29 with 3164 viewsIllinoisblue

The wider point is Ipswich fans are very fickle. There are obvious reasons for our decline in attendances, but being stuck in Division 2 doesnt stop Derby getting 10k more fans than us every home game. Look at the Royle year attendances to what we have now. We have lost thousamds and thousands of fans in little more than a decade.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:14 - Aug 29 with 3124 viewsPlums

Is it just me who doesn’t understand the obsession with crowd sizes?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:14 - Aug 29 with 3114 viewsnoggin

So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:12 - Aug 29 by Illinoisblue

The wider point is Ipswich fans are very fickle. There are obvious reasons for our decline in attendances, but being stuck in Division 2 doesnt stop Derby getting 10k more fans than us every home game. Look at the Royle year attendances to what we have now. We have lost thousamds and thousands of fans in little more than a decade.

Understandable when you look at the quality of football served up over that time.

So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:19 - Aug 29 with 3006 viewsMattinLondon

Derby, as a city, has a significant larger population than Ipswich and as it is always meant to be their season (after spending millions) I’m not surprised that they have larger attendances than us.

Some people mention Leeds as a good example of good local following but the city has a population of 750k almost six times Ipswich’s own. They really should be getting 80k plus week-week out.
So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:21 - Aug 29 with 2985 viewsIpswichKnight

Just had a quick look on the website looks like around 100 seats left in the Sir Bobby Robson stand

Around 40 left in lower of Sir Alf Ramsey
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 13:23]
So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:29 - Aug 29 with 2873 viewsJackSted

Call me sad - but I had a free morning today so decided to count the remaining purchasable seats:

All together there are around 2600 remaining seats that are able to be purchased.

Taking into account segregation, and areas of top tier Cobbold and Co-Op being grayed out (un-purchasable), that should add up to around 5000/5500 spare seats.

So in theory we should get around 25,000 on Sunday (hopefully).

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:34 - Aug 29 with 2796 viewsFrimleyBlue

Would be interesting to see (morbid I know) but how many Ipswich fans have died over the past 18 years.....

I remember when we got promoted, there were 8 or 9 very old but delightful Ipswich fans who sat behind me, I can't imagine any of them are still around today ( RIP ), the problem is, town haven't really done anything to entice a new support network.

Now i'm not saying there's been 10,000 deaths, but..... if you include deaths, people moving away (like myself) and the fact that due to Sky, more and more kids are following the London or Manc Teams, there's not many fresh itfc followers to get to PR.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:37 - Aug 29 with 2745 viewsSW6Tractor

Think this is a societal thing, not just an ITFC thing.

People won't come flooding back until we win a few games either, regardless of #anewera and the prospective of progressive football.
So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:41 - Aug 29 with 2702 viewsITFC_Forever

The Royle years still had thousands of Premier League glory-hunters hanging on hoping they'd see us get promoted.

ITFC's wider fan-base has always been fickle.... give them a team that is good / successful, and we will comfortably attract 22k-plus every week.

But when we're average, attendances soon fall again.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:41 - Aug 29 with 2701 viewsfactual_blue

So this tweet has reached Norwich twitter... on 13:06 - Aug 29 by SpruceMoose

It's not like Norwich are a top class opposition either these days...

What do you mean ' these days'?
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 13:45]

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024