Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blimey, EADT are flying the flag 14:59 - Apr 6 with 5633 viewsclive_baker

For this Dutch bloke aren't they? Wonder if anyone there has ever seen anything of his side, or if they're just jizzing so hard that he agreed to give them an interview that they're happy to drive the agenda on his behalf. Maybe he's offered them a cut of his signing on fee.

I would think they're utterly deluded if they think he'll even be on ME's radar at all.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 15:02 - Apr 6 with 4757 viewsJ2BLUE

Most people who want him don't have a clue about him. I think most of them assume his team plays amazing football because he's Dutch.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 15:05 - Apr 6 with 4731 viewshype313

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 15:02 - Apr 6 by J2BLUE

Most people who want him don't have a clue about him. I think most of them assume his team plays amazing football because he's Dutch.

I've never heard of him, never seen his teams play, never heard of the team he manages but I'd still take him over Pardew.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 15:05 - Apr 6 with 4728 viewsSpruceMoose

If we want decent football we'd be better off going for a German. It's Jurgen time!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 15:05 - Apr 6 with 4735 viewsSteve_M

I think they're just cashing in and trying to sell a few extra copies. It's basic journalism (of the type not always seen from Archant) to get some easy quotes and fill a couple of pages.

There's weeks of this still to go probably.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 15:08 - Apr 6 with 4698 viewsKieran_Knows

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 15:05 - Apr 6 by Steve_M

I think they're just cashing in and trying to sell a few extra copies. It's basic journalism (of the type not always seen from Archant) to get some easy quotes and fill a couple of pages.

I wonder how many phone call's they've made to Tony Mowbray's agent this last week or so....

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 15:11 - Apr 6 with 4679 viewsOsborneOneNil

Good enough
Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 15:11 - Apr 6 with 4673 viewsITFC_Forever

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 15:05 - Apr 6 by Steve_M

Quite possibly another 7-8 weeks...

P 1125, W 501, D 288, L 336, F 1709, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 15:13 - Apr 6 with 4657 viewsIllinoisblue

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 15:05 - Apr 6 by SpruceMoose

If we want decent football we'd be better off going for a German. It's Jurgen time!

farke off!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 15:13 - Apr 6 with 4645 viewsclive_baker

Funny how people are happy to jump on a bandwagon. Same with Graham Potter. No doubts about it his CV is impressive but I find it staggering how people can slate Mick for his 'football being sh1t' and then in the next breath claim they want someone in who they know naff all about. It's tragic.

Let's just give it to George Burley and be done with it :) you all know it makes sense. Little George, back in his tracksuit in that dugout. Popping the ball around like we're Barca under the lights at PR next season as we stick 5 past everyone. Naughty.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 15:15 - Apr 6 with 4623 viewsSpruceMoose

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 15:13 - Apr 6 by Illinoisblue

farke off!

How about a Brazilian then? Scolari out of work at the moment?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 15:15 - Apr 6 with 4627 viewsBobbyBell

In the 70's Dutch football was something very special. These day's I think it's not that great so I'm dubious about this guy. I'd much rather see Mowbray as I think it's vital for this club to return to the traditions of ITFC in order to get the fans back. Under Robson and under Burley we feared no one and would attack all the top teams. That was the Ipswich way and most of the star players we had weren't bought as stars, they became stars. Mowbray will throw the youngsters in as did Robson and Burley. Currently we just loan them out and sell them.
Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 15:35 - Apr 6 with 4518 viewsmeekreech

Stewart Watson is probably his agent , he was pushing this some time back !

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 15:39 - Apr 6 with 4484 viewsBlue_Order

I just want to be able to make orange banners and take Dutch flags to games.
Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 15:45 - Apr 6 with 4454 viewschristiand

He appears to tick a lot of boxes which many of us are craving for!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 15:52 - Apr 6 with 4407 viewsBOjK

"I would think they're utterly deluded if they think he'll even be on ME's radar at all. "

He might not be someone that ME would have approached but he's clearly applied, hence all the noise in the press.

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 15:58 - Apr 6 with 4372 viewsStirlingArcher

See Louis Van Gaal at Man U and Ronald Koeman at Everton for details
Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 16:07 - Apr 6 with 4351 viewsitfcjoe

If he is putting himself out there like this he will have formally applied for the job and be on ME's radar if he wasn't already

I don't think he'll get it, but think a bit silly to say ME won't be aware of him.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 16:12 - Apr 6 with 4332 viewsLord_Lucan

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 16:07 - Apr 6 by itfcjoe

If he is putting himself out there like this he will have formally applied for the job and be on ME's radar if he wasn't already

I don't think he'll get it, but think a bit silly to say ME won't be aware of him.

He will be aware of him but from what I know he won’t even get a chance of an interview.

He doesn’t seem to tick any boxes for some reason. Personally I’d love him here. The only chance we have of going up is a complete fluke.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 16:16 - Apr 6 with 4306 viewsBOjK

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 16:12 - Apr 6 by Lord_Lucan

He will be aware of him but from what I know he won’t even get a chance of an interview.

He doesn’t seem to tick any boxes for some reason. Personally I’d love him here. The only chance we have of going up is a complete fluke.

What do you know?

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 16:17 - Apr 6 with 4299 viewsbluewein

It's amazing how many people in general have been watching VVV Venlo to draw a conclusion.

Exhibit 1 :- The poster this morning who said he plays good football before admitting he doesn't know what kind of football he plays.

Still... a foreign name...

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 16:20 - Apr 6 with 4281 viewsdirtyboy

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 16:12 - Apr 6 by Lord_Lucan

On what basis would you "love him here" ?

Not being flippant, just curious.
Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 16:23 - Apr 6 with 4269 viewsLord_Lucan

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 16:20 - Apr 6 by dirtyboy

On what basis would you "love him here" ?

Not being flippant, just curious.

He is a felllow Dutchman and he looks cool.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 17:12 - Apr 6 with 4135 viewsIllinoisblue

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 16:07 - Apr 6 by itfcjoe

Wonder if football managers physically send in their CV and a cover letter?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 17:18 - Apr 6 with 4117 viewsblaggers

He's drawn something like 13 games this year, and has won 3 of his last 20-odd games. Not that it means anything though!

Poll: What happens next?

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 17:19 - Apr 6 with 4110 viewsSteve_M

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 17:12 - Apr 6 by Illinoisblue

Wonder if football managers physically send in their CV and a cover letter?

By fax?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024