Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blimey, EADT are flying the flag 14:59 - Apr 6 with 5658 viewsclive_baker

For this Dutch bloke aren't they? Wonder if anyone there has ever seen anything of his side, or if they're just jizzing so hard that he agreed to give them an interview that they're happy to drive the agenda on his behalf. Maybe he's offered them a cut of his signing on fee.

I would think they're utterly deluded if they think he'll even be on ME's radar at all.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 17:36 - Apr 6 with 850 viewsnc41

Loads of VVV games on you tube, just flicked through a few.
Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 19:27 - Apr 6 with 809 viewsTrequartista

Zwolle have outperformed Venlo in the small dutch clubs in eredivisie stakes this season. wonder if we could attract John van't Schip?

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 08:55 - Apr 7 with 735 viewsclive_baker

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 16:07 - Apr 6 by itfcjoe

If he is putting himself out there like this he will have formally applied for the job and be on ME's radar if he wasn't already

I don't think he'll get it, but think a bit silly to say ME won't be aware of him.

I’m not suggesting he’s not aware of his existence. By ‘being on his radar’ I mean he’s not likely to be someone he’s giving any consideration to for the role. We’re splitting hairs, reality is I very much doubt he’ll be on the shortlist.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Blimey, EADT are flying the flag on 09:43 - Apr 7 with 695 viewsMullet

Quite, it's a bit tragic from the EADT in some respects. It'd be interesting to see if we got him or even more extreme the Cowleys. The "hoofball" experts will need to be double-jointed and take a course from the Russian government on how to word their posts.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024