Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) 13:59 - Mar 29 with 5590 viewsVic

And Jonas

Oh dear.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 14:00]

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:00 - Mar 29 with 4575 viewsFinidiCentenary

Come back Mick.

All is forgiven!!! Lol.

Poll: Which lower league manager would you appoint if all of the following applied?

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:01 - Mar 29 with 4552 viewsJimmyJazz

Mick probably believes the place will fall apart without him.

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:01 - Mar 29 with 4542 viewsHipsterectomy

This is the equivalent of a divorce and she’s taking the playstation
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 14:01]

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:01 - Mar 29 with 4539 viewsTractorCam

Shock horror, Mick trying to wind up fans more than ever after being told he won't be continuing next season.

Don't bite

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:01 - Mar 29 with 4532 viewsCitrixBlue

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:01 - Mar 29 by JimmyJazz

According to Mick everyone has been relegated after he left!
Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:04 - Mar 29 with 4471 viewsSwansea_Blue

I thought he was a bit less definite, but he certainly left it hanging that it could be a possibility.

This is only half of the story. The other half will depend on who comes in next, so I really hope we don't leave that one dragging on to a point where players lose patience and accept offers elsewhere.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:05 - Mar 29 with 4437 viewsVic

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:01 - Mar 29 by CitrixBlue

interesting stat.

Lets hope we buck the trend. I think we will for a season or two, but with static limited investment into the club, whilst most other clubs get more we will only go one way.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:05 - Mar 29 with 4421 viewsKieran_Knows

How will it affect Jonas? We've definitely got him for another year as we took up the option in his deal.

Bart I can understand, new deal on the table which hasn't been signed, and neither have we taken up the option in his deal yet (although we have until May for that, I believe).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:06 - Mar 29 with 4411 viewsclive_baker

Project Fear!

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:06 - Mar 29 with 4400 viewsflimflam

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:01 - Mar 29 by CitrixBlue

Yep heard that but surely that is still down to him if he has left the club when facing a relegation battle which he put them into in the first place... Apart from Millwall.

He left Sunderland and Wolves when he had almost took them down anyway the knob.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:07 - Mar 29 with 4370 viewsSWGF

Maybe Bart wants MM to remain as he likes to stay busy.

I don't buy it myself. A new manager is hardly going to replace Bart, you'd think.

If the club receive an acceptable offer in the summer, Bart will go regardless of who the manager is. If he waits another year (given we'll activate the extension) to run his contract down, he'll be 32 and might have fallen off of the radar of clubs higher up the ladder.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:08 - Mar 29 with 4359 viewsColchesterBlue1985

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:05 - Mar 29 by Vic

interesting stat.

Lets hope we buck the trend. I think we will for a season or two, but with static limited investment into the club, whilst most other clubs get more we will only go one way.

Think it says more about the carthorses he leaves behind for a new manager to try and improve more than anything else. We’re in a better position than his wolves and Sunderland teams.
Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:08 - Mar 29 with 4350 viewsBlueBadger

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:01 - Mar 29 by TractorCam

Shock horror, Mick trying to wind up fans more than ever after being told he won't be continuing next season.

Don't bite

'Shock horror, people yet again, overanalysing the bland utterances of a football club representive' more like.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 14:15]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:10 - Mar 29 with 4313 viewsSWGF

Threw TC under the Wolves bus with that comment.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:12 - Mar 29 with 4278 viewsTractorWood

This type of statement just reinforces why it's the right decision for him to go.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:14 - Mar 29 with 4250 viewsflimflam

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:10 - Mar 29 by SWGF

Threw TC under the Wolves bus with that comment.

I thought it was quite an arrogant think to say that we will could quite well be relegated if he is not here.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:15 - Mar 29 with 4215 viewsElderGrizzly

Bart was never staying, no matter the manager
Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:16 - Mar 29 with 4177 viewsBlueBadger

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:08 - Mar 29 by BlueBadger

'Shock horror, people yet again, overanalysing the bland utterances of a football club representive' more like.
[Post edited 29 Mar 2018 14:15]

Sounds pretty straightforward to me. You quite like your job but are kind of half thinking about moving on, when your boss who is popular with you and your co-workers announces they're leaving. Do you you stick and hop the new one will be as much to your liking or decide that now's the right time for you to go?

Nothing to see here, petals.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:17 - Mar 29 with 4164 viewsDeano69

Good timing

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:20 - Mar 29 with 4112 viewsArcher4721

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:15 - Mar 29 by ElderGrizzly

Bart was never staying, no matter the manager

So he's been lying all this time then like David Norris you mean?

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11707/11259164/goalkeeper-bartosz-bialkow

http://www.eadt.co.uk/sport/bartosz-bialkowski-happy-with-ipswich-town-s-positio

http://www.itv.com/news/anglia/2018-01-26/bartosz-biakowski-ipswich-town-goalkee
Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:23 - Mar 29 with 4060 viewschristiand

To be honest Sunderland and Wolves were shocking under MM so both of them getting relegated was not a surprise. They were both heading in that direction anyway, but MM failed to mention that minor issue!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:24 - Mar 29 with 4046 viewsCurrie10

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:01 - Mar 29 by JimmyJazz

Mick may yet be proved right!
Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:30 - Mar 29 with 3977 viewsBlueBadger

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:12 - Mar 29 by TractorWood

This type of statement just reinforces why it's the right decision for him to go.

If 'making bland statements in pressers' is now sacking grounds I suppose that explains why Roy held a job for long.

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:31 - Mar 29 with 3963 viewsSWGF

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 14:23 - Mar 29 by christiand

To be honest Sunderland and Wolves were shocking under MM so both of them getting relegated was not a surprise. They were both heading in that direction anyway, but MM failed to mention that minor issue!!

Ian "Taff" Evans (Mick's mate) took over at Millwall, Kevin Ball took over at Sunderland and TC at Wolves.

So it could have something to do with the calibre of manager that the clubs then decided should take over from him...similar to the decision ME has to make now.

Mick reckons Barts decision will be affected by this! (n/t) on 16:02 - Mar 29 with 3724 views12th_Man

I said the same thing on here

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024