Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. 16:42 - Mar 14 with 31797 viewsSpruceMoose

List one manager who you do not want to replace Mick. I mean, this name has to be the absolute worst case scenario, but still realistic, so no point throwing Nigel Farage's hat into the ring.

I'll keep a note of selections, and when the new appointment is made, will announce the TWTD Unluckiest Poster of the Year Award. Winner gets a $15.99 + VAT gift card for Big Mike's Bar & Steakhouse, in beautiful downtown Maxbass, North Dakota.

I'm going with Sol Campbell.

Edit:

So far we have -

SpruceMoose ---Sol Campbell
wkj ---Steve McClaren
FinidiCentenary ---Paul Ince
Georgeitfc --- Malkay Mackay
Hoppy --- Steve Evans
Steve_M/Reuser is God/Jimmy86/hype313/Dubtractor ---Megson
SouperJim ---Brian Gunn
J2Blue ---Phil Brown
itfcjoe ---Aidy Boothroyd
King_of_Portman_Road ---Harry Redknapp
Mick_Knows ---Paulo Di Canio
StirlingArcher/Rommy ---Roy Keane
Artsbossbeard ---Nigel Pearson
WevegotJoeyGarner ---Simon Grayson
Mach ForeignBlue ---Owen Coyle
WarkTheWark ---Tim Sherwood
boroughblue ---Alex Pike
tractorboy2000 ---Steve Cotterill
TRUE_BLUE123 ---Gianfranco Zola
Facters ---Bryan Robson
ITFC Forever ---Danny Cowley
Keno/StowTractorBoy ---Glen Roeder
tractordownsouth ---Iain Dowie
J4ck22 ---Dave Jones
Pinewoodblue ---Sam Allardyce
Trequartista ---Terry Connor
deliasplums ---Alan Curbishley
JoeSoap ---Tony Adams
SE1blue ---Alan 'Chocolate' Pardew
HarryfromBath ---Graham Westley
jpring89 ---Gary Neville
pinewoodblueboy ---Roy Hodgson
ScottCandage ---Barry Fry
TractorCam ---Ryan Giggs
BlueBell ---Alex Neil
Swn98 ---Terry Butcher
wellsy700/Jeff_winger ---Alan Shearer
Eireannach_gorm ---Robbie Keane
Blue_Order ---Neil Lennon
RoyKeanesDog ---Shefki Kuqi
lowhouseblue ---Jimmy Bullard
Luk38644 ---Paul Merson
imsureazzure ---Farke
homer_123 ---Matt Holland
Kuqicoo ---Gordon Strachan
blue75 ---Neil Warnock
StockholmBlue ---Marcus Evans Player Manager
Josebadleg ---David Moyes
ShropshireBluenago09 --- Paul Hurst
osborne ---Mick Mills
3_5_2 ---Gary Tamplin
NBVJohn ---Ian Holloway
judespiveyg ---Luke Chambers Player Manager
Leo Muff ---Graeme Souness
blueblueburleymcgrew ---Ruud Gullit
CBMTOBWMMBG ---Alan Brazil
Guthrum ---Martin Allen
stainless ---George Burley
C_HealyIsAPleasure ---John Sitton
Snedders ---Karl Robinson
Chambeau ---Teddy Sheringham
Dyland ---Sven Goran Eriksson
Berkshire_Blue ---Jose Mourinho
BlueBadger ---John Barnes
SailorBlue ---David Platt
Swansea_Blue ---Brian McDermott
pointofblue ---Phil Parkinson
bontcho ---Craig Bellamy
jaykay ---Jamie Carragher
Y2Grae ---Ian Milne:Kit Boy/ Magic Sponge/ Player/ Manager role
goat_man ---Nigel Clough
mo_itfc ---Arsene Wenger
cobbolds/thecheek ---Glenn Hoddle
MonkeysChuff ---Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 20:44]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I live in North Dakota and I've never heard of Maxbass, North Dakota! (n/t) on 17:59 - Mar 14 with 2741 viewsTractorCam

I live in North Dakota and I've never heard of Maxbass, North Dakota! (n/t) on 17:49 - Mar 14 by SpruceMoose

Indeed! Whilst there, you and the 84 residents of Maxbass, North Dakota can also have an excellent time at the United States Postal Service Hut, or the Enerbase Gas Station, where you can stock up on Diesel for $3.15 a gallon, or $2.60 a gallon for Regular Unleaded!

I'm only interested in communicating with the Maxbass civilians if they're in the Mick out club and have strong, well balanced opinions on brexit

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 18:01 - Mar 14 with 2733 viewsLuk38644

Paul Merson.
Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 18:02 - Mar 14 with 2731 viewsTractorCam

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 18:01 - Mar 14 by Luk38644

Paul Merson.

Hahaha can you imagine?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 18:10 - Mar 14 with 2712 viewsSpruceMoose

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 17:52 - Mar 14 by Jimmy86

Gary Megson

Oki doke! A Gary Megson appointment is now worth $5.33 + VAT of a giftcard to each Megson selector.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 18:10 - Mar 14 with 2709 viewsimsureazzure

Farke.
Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 18:11 - Mar 14 with 2707 viewsStowTractorBoy

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 18:02 - Mar 14 by TractorCam

Hahaha can you imagine?

Glenn Roeder
Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 18:13 - Mar 14 with 2703 viewshomer_123

Matt Holland

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 18:14 - Mar 14 with 2702 viewsKuqicoo

Gordon Strachan
Login to get fewer ads

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 18:15 - Mar 14 with 2693 viewsSpruceMoose

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 18:11 - Mar 14 by StowTractorBoy

Glenn Roeder

You just want that romantic dinner for two with Keno. Who can blame you?

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 18:18 - Mar 14 with 2686 viewsblue75

Neil Warnock

Poll: Should McCarthy be sacked after telling Ipswich fans where to go?

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 18:22 - Mar 14 with 2679 viewsStockholmBlue

Marcus Evans - Player/Manager

Ipswich Town FC since 1981

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 18:31 - Mar 14 with 2662 viewsSpruceMoose

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 18:22 - Mar 14 by StockholmBlue

Marcus Evans - Player/Manager

Fine but in order to pay out he has to be a player manager. Just being manager won't win this for you.

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 18:43 - Mar 14 with 2654 viewswkj

We need to tack on another 6 pages to get that elusive Footballing 10 pager - We're gonna need more managers folks

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 18:45 - Mar 14 with 2652 viewsJosebadleg

David Moyes

They say I have a short attenti.........
Poll: What are you looking for in the new manager

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 18:47 - Mar 14 with 2650 viewsStockholmBlue

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 18:31 - Mar 14 by SpruceMoose

Fine but in order to pay out he has to be a player manager. Just being manager won't win this for you.

This is the perfect lose-lose scenario

Ipswich Town FC since 1981

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 18:57 - Mar 14 with 2635 viewsShropshireBluenago09

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 18:47 - Mar 14 by StockholmBlue

This is the perfect lose-lose scenario

Paul Hurst

Gus Uhlenbeek

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 18:58 - Mar 14 with 2634 viewsosborne

Mick Millzzz
Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 19:02 - Mar 14 with 2628 viewsjpring89

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 18:01 - Mar 14 by Luk38644

Paul Merson.

I would prefer him than Mick to be honest.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 19:08 - Mar 14 with 2620 viewsosborne

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 17:08 - Mar 14 by SpruceMoose

I had to look this guy up. My God, what a plank!

http://www.gosportboroughfc.co.uk/news/alex-pike-not-everyones-cup-of-tea-974549

Stupid boy
Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 19:08 - Mar 14 with 2620 views3_5_2

Gary Tamplin

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 19:13 - Mar 14 with 2610 viewsSpruceMoose

The list of terrible managers out there is far from exhausted, but it seeing those names all in one place makes me realise how much dross we have to avoid.

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 19:14 - Mar 14 with 2603 viewsNBVJohn

NBVJohn - Ian Holloway
Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 19:18 - Mar 14 with 2593 viewsjudespiveyg

Luke Chambers player manager

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 19:20 - Mar 14 with 2590 viewsfactual_blue

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 19:13 - Mar 14 by SpruceMoose

The list of terrible managers out there is far from exhausted, but it seeing those names all in one place makes me realise how much dross we have to avoid.

What's Steve Coppell up to these days?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 19:20 - Mar 14 with 2589 viewsJeff_winger

Alan Shearer
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024