Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. 16:42 - Mar 14 with 31794 viewsSpruceMoose

List one manager who you do not want to replace Mick. I mean, this name has to be the absolute worst case scenario, but still realistic, so no point throwing Nigel Farage's hat into the ring.

I'll keep a note of selections, and when the new appointment is made, will announce the TWTD Unluckiest Poster of the Year Award. Winner gets a $15.99 + VAT gift card for Big Mike's Bar & Steakhouse, in beautiful downtown Maxbass, North Dakota.

I'm going with Sol Campbell.

Edit:

So far we have -

SpruceMoose ---Sol Campbell
wkj ---Steve McClaren
FinidiCentenary ---Paul Ince
Georgeitfc --- Malkay Mackay
Hoppy --- Steve Evans
Steve_M/Reuser is God/Jimmy86/hype313/Dubtractor ---Megson
SouperJim ---Brian Gunn
J2Blue ---Phil Brown
itfcjoe ---Aidy Boothroyd
King_of_Portman_Road ---Harry Redknapp
Mick_Knows ---Paulo Di Canio
StirlingArcher/Rommy ---Roy Keane
Artsbossbeard ---Nigel Pearson
WevegotJoeyGarner ---Simon Grayson
Mach ForeignBlue ---Owen Coyle
WarkTheWark ---Tim Sherwood
boroughblue ---Alex Pike
tractorboy2000 ---Steve Cotterill
TRUE_BLUE123 ---Gianfranco Zola
Facters ---Bryan Robson
ITFC Forever ---Danny Cowley
Keno/StowTractorBoy ---Glen Roeder
tractordownsouth ---Iain Dowie
J4ck22 ---Dave Jones
Pinewoodblue ---Sam Allardyce
Trequartista ---Terry Connor
deliasplums ---Alan Curbishley
JoeSoap ---Tony Adams
SE1blue ---Alan 'Chocolate' Pardew
HarryfromBath ---Graham Westley
jpring89 ---Gary Neville
pinewoodblueboy ---Roy Hodgson
ScottCandage ---Barry Fry
TractorCam ---Ryan Giggs
BlueBell ---Alex Neil
Swn98 ---Terry Butcher
wellsy700/Jeff_winger ---Alan Shearer
Eireannach_gorm ---Robbie Keane
Blue_Order ---Neil Lennon
RoyKeanesDog ---Shefki Kuqi
lowhouseblue ---Jimmy Bullard
Luk38644 ---Paul Merson
imsureazzure ---Farke
homer_123 ---Matt Holland
Kuqicoo ---Gordon Strachan
blue75 ---Neil Warnock
StockholmBlue ---Marcus Evans Player Manager
Josebadleg ---David Moyes
ShropshireBluenago09 --- Paul Hurst
osborne ---Mick Mills
3_5_2 ---Gary Tamplin
NBVJohn ---Ian Holloway
judespiveyg ---Luke Chambers Player Manager
Leo Muff ---Graeme Souness
blueblueburleymcgrew ---Ruud Gullit
CBMTOBWMMBG ---Alan Brazil
Guthrum ---Martin Allen
stainless ---George Burley
C_HealyIsAPleasure ---John Sitton
Snedders ---Karl Robinson
Chambeau ---Teddy Sheringham
Dyland ---Sven Goran Eriksson
Berkshire_Blue ---Jose Mourinho
BlueBadger ---John Barnes
SailorBlue ---David Platt
Swansea_Blue ---Brian McDermott
pointofblue ---Phil Parkinson
bontcho ---Craig Bellamy
jaykay ---Jamie Carragher
Y2Grae ---Ian Milne:Kit Boy/ Magic Sponge/ Player/ Manager role
goat_man ---Nigel Clough
mo_itfc ---Arsene Wenger
cobbolds/thecheek ---Glenn Hoddle
MonkeysChuff ---Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 20:44]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 17:26 - Mar 14 with 4057 viewsHarryfromBath

There are some terrifying names on that list. For completeness I want to add (shudder) Graham Westley, or 'Medals' as he is known to Preston fans. I think I would feel physically ill if he pitched up.

That's a fair pile of assumptions you've jumped to there.....
Poll: Who Do You Think Will Win The Championship Play-offs?
Blog: How Mick McCarthy Accelerated His Own Departure

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 17:28 - Mar 14 with 4037 viewsfactual_blue

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 17:21 - Mar 14 by SpruceMoose

I think it was a free gift on the cover of 'Shoot' magazine or something.

I didn't get gifts as a child. We were too poor. Thanks for bringing back so many terrible memories.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 17:29 - Mar 14 with 4035 viewsSE1blue

Alan Pardew.

Poll: Should VAR be scrapped?
Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 17:31 - Mar 14 with 4029 viewsKeno

having read the Op again why are you going for a steak to Big Mike's with Sol Campbell?

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 17:32 - Mar 14 with 4027 viewsjpring89

Gary Neville

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 17:33 - Mar 14 with 4018 viewsSpruceMoose

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 17:31 - Mar 14 by Keno

having read the Op again why are you going for a steak to Big Mike's with Sol Campbell?

Whilst a terrible manager, he is wonderful dinner partner. Do you know how often I hear his name mentioned on those 'Dream Dinner Party' lists?

That's right. Never.

That's why he's hanging out with me.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 17:34 - Mar 14 with 4016 viewsTractorCam

Gary Neville

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 17:34 - Mar 14 with 4013 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Roy Hodgson.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Login to get fewer ads

I live in North Dakota and I've never heard of Maxbass, North Dakota! (n/t) on 17:34 - Mar 14 with 4014 viewsScottCandage

I'll go with Barry Fry.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2018 17:35]
Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 17:34 - Mar 14 with 4011 viewsSpruceMoose

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 17:26 - Mar 14 by HarryfromBath

There are some terrifying names on that list. For completeness I want to add (shudder) Graham Westley, or 'Medals' as he is known to Preston fans. I think I would feel physically ill if he pitched up.

I know what you mean. I feel like I have combined too much awfulness into one post.

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 17:37 - Mar 14 with 4001 viewsKeno

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 17:33 - Mar 14 by SpruceMoose

Whilst a terrible manager, he is wonderful dinner partner. Do you know how often I hear his name mentioned on those 'Dream Dinner Party' lists?

That's right. Never.

That's why he's hanging out with me.

fair enough

if only someone had stated a 'Dream Dinner Party' lists you could have included him

Poll: IF TWTD was a constituency who'd you vote for?
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I live in North Dakota and I've never heard of Maxbass, North Dakota! (n/t) on 17:37 - Mar 14 with 4004 viewsSpruceMoose

I live in North Dakota and I've never heard of Maxbass, North Dakota! (n/t) on 17:34 - Mar 14 by ScottCandage

I'll go with Barry Fry.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2018 17:35]

Who better than you to win the prize then? I'm sure Maxbass is only merely hundreds of miles away for you to drive.

I live in North Dakota and I've never heard of Maxbass, North Dakota! (n/t) on 17:37 - Mar 14 with 3997 viewsTractorCam

I live in North Dakota and I've never heard of Maxbass, North Dakota! (n/t) on 17:37 - Mar 14 by SpruceMoose

Who better than you to win the prize then? I'm sure Maxbass is only merely hundreds of miles away for you to drive.

I refuse to take only £7.50 to Maxbass, so i'm changing Neville for Ryan Giggs

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 17:38 - Mar 14 with 3994 viewsBluebell

What is a ‘manger’?

I wouldn’t want Alex Neil. I couldn’t keep watching that enlarged mole on his face.
Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 17:38 - Mar 14 with 3994 viewsEireannach_gorm

Has to be Robbie Keane ( player manager ).

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/robbie-keane-scores-the-winner-in-first-
Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 17:40 - Mar 14 with 3989 viewswellsy700

Alan Shearer

NZ Blue
Poll: Who stays? Who goes?

I live in North Dakota and I've never heard of Maxbass, North Dakota! (n/t) on 17:42 - Mar 14 with 3990 viewsSpruceMoose

I live in North Dakota and I've never heard of Maxbass, North Dakota! (n/t) on 17:37 - Mar 14 by TractorCam

I refuse to take only £7.50 to Maxbass, so i'm changing Neville for Ryan Giggs

A wise choice. It has one five star review on Google, but sure looks like the kind of place where $7.995 + VAT wouldn't go very far...

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Big+Mike's+Bar+%26+Steakhouse/@48.7213996,-101
[Post edited 14 Mar 2018 17:42]

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 17:43 - Mar 14 with 3979 viewsSwn98

looking at this list perhaps we had better stick with Mick when you look at the banana skins out there.
i will add mine Terry Butcher.
Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 17:45 - Mar 14 with 3973 viewsSpruceMoose

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 17:38 - Mar 14 by Bluebell

What is a ‘manger’?

I wouldn’t want Alex Neil. I couldn’t keep watching that enlarged mole on his face.

Thanks you, duly corrected!

I live in North Dakota and I've never heard of Maxbass, North Dakota! (n/t) on 17:46 - Mar 14 with 3970 viewsTractorCam

I live in North Dakota and I've never heard of Maxbass, North Dakota! (n/t) on 17:42 - Mar 14 by SpruceMoose

A wise choice. It has one five star review on Google, but sure looks like the kind of place where $7.995 + VAT wouldn't go very far...

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Big+Mike's+Bar+%26+Steakhouse/@48.7213996,-101
[Post edited 14 Mar 2018 17:42]

Sure looks intriguing, this quickly became the sweepstake you want to win...

Ryan Giggs' blue and white army!

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 17:47 - Mar 14 with 3964 viewsBlue_Order

Neil Lennon.
Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 17:48 - Mar 14 with 3963 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Shefki Kuqi

Poll: Best Football Song

I live in North Dakota and I've never heard of Maxbass, North Dakota! (n/t) on 17:49 - Mar 14 with 3958 viewsSpruceMoose

I live in North Dakota and I've never heard of Maxbass, North Dakota! (n/t) on 17:46 - Mar 14 by TractorCam

Sure looks intriguing, this quickly became the sweepstake you want to win...

Ryan Giggs' blue and white army!

Indeed! Whilst there, you and the 84 residents of Maxbass, North Dakota can also have an excellent time at the United States Postal Service Hut, or the Enerbase Gas Station, where you can stock up on Diesel for $3.15 a gallon, or $2.60 a gallon for Regular Unleaded!

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 17:49 - Mar 14 with 3957 viewslowhouseblue

jimmy bullard

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Ok. Here's the sweepstake you don't want to win. on 17:52 - Mar 14 with 3951 viewsJimmy86

Gary Megson
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024