Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? 23:26 - Mar 11 with 12493 viewsbobwya

After what he apparently did I'm sure has to be. Disgusting.
Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 23:29 - Mar 11 with 6805 viewsbournemouthblue

What did he do?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 23:30 - Mar 11 with 6787 viewsfactual_blue

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 23:29 - Mar 11 by bournemouthblue

What did he do?

Worked for sky.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 23:32 - Mar 11 with 6779 viewsbobwya

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 23:29 - Mar 11 by bournemouthblue

What did he do?

Although provoked by her father apparently spat in a 14 year old girl's face.
Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 23:39 - Mar 11 with 6742 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 23:32 - Mar 11 by bobwya

Pretty conclusive.....
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jamie-carragher-spits-football-fan-

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 23:42 - Mar 11 with 6727 viewsvapour_trail

Carragher has always struck me as a wrongun. Far too scouse.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 23:49 - Mar 11 with 6697 viewssparks

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 23:42 - Mar 11 by vapour_trail

Carragher has always struck me as a wrongun. Far too scouse.

Ignorant morons shouting abuse at him- but the reaction is utterly pathetic and scummy.

If his employer has a shred of integrity- he goes.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 23:51 - Mar 11 with 6684 viewsBlueBadger

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 23:32 - Mar 11 by bobwya

Classy.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 23:52 - Mar 11 with 6684 viewsN2_Blue

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 23:49 - Mar 11 by sparks

Ignorant morons shouting abuse at him- but the reaction is utterly pathetic and scummy.

what abuse did the father suppsoedly do? All he said was 2-1 and have a bit of banter didn't he? I wouldn't say Carragher was particularly provoked which makes it even more shocking. Why did Carragher even wind his window down...just ignore and drive on.

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Login to get fewer ads

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 23:53 - Mar 11 with 6681 viewsvapour_trail

Sky have zero integrity so that’s not an issue.

It’s more down to their judgment of reputational risk.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 02:56 - Mar 12 with 6517 viewsIllinoisblue

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 23:52 - Mar 11 by N2_Blue

what abuse did the father suppsoedly do? All he said was 2-1 and have a bit of banter didn't he? I wouldn't say Carragher was particularly provoked which makes it even more shocking. Why did Carragher even wind his window down...just ignore and drive on.

I bet the Manc banterer said more than just 2-1. Also isn’t using your phone while driving an offence?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 03:36 - Mar 12 with 6509 viewsKilburnBlue

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 02:56 - Mar 12 by Illinoisblue

I bet the Manc banterer said more than just 2-1. Also isn’t using your phone while driving an offence?

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 05:23 - Mar 12 with 6453 viewsBenters2

Scouse fk bring back the birch
Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 07:44 - Mar 12 with 6244 viewshampstead_blue

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 23:39 - Mar 11 by BanksterDebtSlave

Pretty conclusive.....
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jamie-carragher-spits-football-fan-

That is the most vile thing to do.

Should be sacked just as soon as Sky's lawyers can send his contract to the family and they use to wipe their backsides on it.

Filthy, disgusting, and frankly inexcusable.
I'd like to get some footage of him as a pundit slamming spitting by footballers.

Burn him, he's a witch!

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 07:58 - Mar 12 with 6196 viewsGlasgowBlue

He has to go but the father was a disgrace. The daughter asked him twice leave it out.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 08:07 - Mar 12 with 6150 viewshampstead_blue

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 07:58 - Mar 12 by GlasgowBlue

He has to go but the father was a disgrace. The daughter asked him twice leave it out.

I get the point that he had probably had a bag full of tap because of the result. But, when you put yourself in the public eye and offer advice and comment, you also need to man-up and accept a bit of banter.

If he had been a player and did that whilst walking off the pitch?

The father was probably just having a bit of fun. Had heard him countless times on Sky and wanted to share his opinion.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 08:10 - Mar 12 with 6133 viewsBluebell

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 23:52 - Mar 11 by N2_Blue

This.

He certainly didn't need to open his window.

He has to go. I can't stand him anyway. He is always so biased.
Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 08:11 - Mar 12 with 6132 viewsitfcjoe

I think he'll be very heavily reprimanded but keep his job.

No doubt he was being massively goaded, and the bloke doing it was an absolute bellend filming whilst driving with daughter in the car but no real excuse for something so disgusting

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 08:11 - Mar 12 with 6122 viewsStuartBrett8

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 07:44 - Mar 12 by hampstead_blue

That is the most vile thing to do.

Should be sacked just as soon as Sky's lawyers can send his contract to the family and they use to wipe their backsides on it.

Filthy, disgusting, and frankly inexcusable.
I'd like to get some footage of him as a pundit slamming spitting by footballers.

Burn him, he's a witch!

I've been trying to find footage of that, seems to have vanished from google

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 08:15 - Mar 12 with 6111 viewsHerbivore

The dad is clearly a massive dickhead for a variety of reasons, that said the response was unacceptable so hope he is punished accordingly.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 08:18 - Mar 12 with 6102 viewsSomethingBlue

Bad thing to do, needs a very stern b8llocking. But the guy who incited it is everything bad about modern society and deserves to take nothing but a world of sh7t for it.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 08:21 - Mar 12 with 6076 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Hopefully the Dad gets 6 points on his license and a fine for driving dangerously with a mobile

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 08:27 - Mar 12 with 6036 viewsartsbossbeard

Much like the Suarez racial abuse thang, Liverpool fans will let everyone know that Carra-La is actually half Llama and therefore spitting is a term of endearment in his culture.

Either that or blame Chelsea.

*buys stocks of white t shirts and Sharpie pens and heads to Scouseland*

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 08:33 - Mar 12 with 6015 viewsSuperfrans

It takes a special kind of person to roll down their window on a motorway and spit at the car driving alongside. Remarkable. Of course he has to go.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 08:41 - Mar 12 with 5979 viewsclive_baker

Certainly not justifying Carraghers actions but it reflects just as badly on the other bloke.

If you’re going to goad someone in the hope of provoking a reaction, despite being told not to by your 14 year old daughter and film the event illegally while driving, at least have the balls to man up when you get said reaction and don’t run to the press like the little b1tch that he is

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 09:09 - Mar 12 with 5882 viewshype313

Unfortunately his employer is Sky, so no chance of that happening.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024