Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? 23:26 - Mar 11 with 12522 viewsbobwya

After what he apparently did I'm sure has to be. Disgusting.
Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 09:18 - Mar 12 with 5023 viewschicoazul

Scousers gonna scouser.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 09:36 - Mar 12 with 4996 viewsgiant_stow

Hope shes up to date on her jabbs..

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 09:42 - Mar 12 with 4986 viewsBiGDonnie

Yes. Unbelievable behaviour. He should be sacked immediately.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 09:53 - Mar 12 with 4966 viewschicoazul

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 09:42 - Mar 12 by BiGDonnie

Yes. Unbelievable behaviour. He should be sacked immediately.

He will be

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 09:57 - Mar 12 with 4953 viewsJ4ck22

Yes, he should definitely be fired. Disgusting thing to do.

However, the dad should also be ashamed of himself for trying to film himself goading someone in another car while driving with his daughter in the car. Then for not being at all upset that his daughter was just spat at in her face, but instead getting a hard on because he clearly cared more about being able to sell the video for some quick cash.
Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 10:05 - Mar 12 with 4939 viewsNo9

Fired by who?
Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 10:14 - Mar 12 with 4924 viewssolemio

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 10:05 - Mar 12 by No9

Fired by who?

m
Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 11:02 - Mar 12 with 4877 viewsTJS

For me the spitting is secondary to a criminal driving offence being committed by both parties aggravated by a child being in the car.
They should both be getting a big fine and a disqualification.
Login to get fewer ads

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 11:32 - Mar 12 with 4851 viewswkj

Spitting incident or not, I am always supportive of Carragher getting a clip round the ear

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 11:56 - Mar 12 with 4823 viewsBlue_Order

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 12:28 - Mar 12 with 4790 viewsJ2BLUE

Spitting is the mark of a complete lowlife IMO. Disgusting. I think he's a decent pundit (accent aside) but Sky should sack him.

Would love to see the idiot filming get 6 points and a fine though.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 12:51 - Mar 12 with 4765 viewsLord_Lucan

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 08:27 - Mar 12 by artsbossbeard

Much like the Suarez racial abuse thang, Liverpool fans will let everyone know that Carra-La is actually half Llama and therefore spitting is a term of endearment in his culture.

Either that or blame Chelsea.

*buys stocks of white t shirts and Sharpie pens and heads to Scouseland*

The bloke in the car is going to get targeted by Liverpools finest.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 12:54 - Mar 12 with 4755 viewsmarktko

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 12:51 - Mar 12 by Lord_Lucan

The bloke in the car is going to get targeted by Liverpools finest.

yep spitting is the one of the lowest things to do.

Yes why did he wind his window down, how can he not rise above this.

can't see him not being sacked - Keys, Gray, Marsh , Bristow etc won't be confident he'll keep his job
Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 12:59 - Mar 12 with 4750 viewsfabian_illness

I don't advocate spitting, it's disgusting.

But it's another incident that will be blown out of all proportion.
He wasn't 'at work' so why should he be sacked?

If you worked in Tescos and spat out of his car on the road he wouldn't get sacked.
Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 13:03 - Mar 12 with 4729 viewsLord_Lucan

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 12:54 - Mar 12 by marktko

yep spitting is the one of the lowest things to do.

Yes why did he wind his window down, how can he not rise above this.

can't see him not being sacked - Keys, Gray, Marsh , Bristow etc won't be confident he'll keep his job

Yeah I think he'll be sacked.

Not sure what point you are making on the rest of your post.

What I was trying to say is that Liverpool fans will not put any blame on Carragher and they will target the father - who also acted poorly IMHO. He seemed to relish the fact that he got a scoop over the fact that his daughter was covered in spit.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 13:11 - Mar 12 with 4705 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 13:03 - Mar 12 by Lord_Lucan

Yeah I think he'll be sacked.

Not sure what point you are making on the rest of your post.

What I was trying to say is that Liverpool fans will not put any blame on Carragher and they will target the father - who also acted poorly IMHO. He seemed to relish the fact that he got a scoop over the fact that his daughter was covered in spit.

You could tell by the tone of his voice that as soon as his daughter said she had been hit by spit he could see the £££££ signs.

Whilst you can't condone the spitting, none of us knows how many times this sort of thing happens to so called celebs on a daily basis. They are just normal people trying to get on with their daily business and have to put up with w@nkers like this bloke.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 13:13 - Mar 12 with 4698 viewshype313

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 13:11 - Mar 12 by GlasgowBlue

You could tell by the tone of his voice that as soon as his daughter said she had been hit by spit he could see the £££££ signs.

Whilst you can't condone the spitting, none of us knows how many times this sort of thing happens to so called celebs on a daily basis. They are just normal people trying to get on with their daily business and have to put up with w@nkers like this bloke.

All he was saying was 2-1, if he was shouting threatening abuse etc you could partly understand it, he should be sacked, no if's but's or maybe's.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 13:22 - Mar 12 with 4676 viewsGlasgowBlue

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 13:13 - Mar 12 by hype313

All he was saying was 2-1, if he was shouting threatening abuse etc you could partly understand it, he should be sacked, no if's but's or maybe's.

As I said I'm not condoning Carragher's behaviour and I think he should be sacked.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 13:52 - Mar 12 with 4620 viewsKitman

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 12:59 - Mar 12 by fabian_illness

I don't advocate spitting, it's disgusting.

But it's another incident that will be blown out of all proportion.
He wasn't 'at work' so why should he be sacked?

If you worked in Tescos and spat out of his car on the road he wouldn't get sacked.

Possibly not but not being familiar with Tesco terms of employment for employee conduct I wouldn't like to comment. For people in the public eye its a completely different kettle of fish..You are never 'not at work' Its the price of fame.
He's probably due for the boot on the same lines that Keyes and Gray were turfed off air in the past.

Blog: [Blog] Interesting Start to the New Season

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 13:56 - Mar 12 with 4605 viewsLord_Lucan

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 13:11 - Mar 12 by GlasgowBlue

Yeah but it was a massive overreaction and even if the provocation had been worse - or he had had a gut-full all day, I would have understood it more if he had followed him and thumped him.

Is there anything worse than spitting at someone?

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 14:05 - Mar 12 with 4581 viewsvapour_trail

One match ban. No sacking.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 14:07 - Mar 12 with 4577 viewsHennikerBlu

Where do you begin with this......

Certainly both should be looked at for driving offences. Especially as the footage is in the public domain.

It appears a verbal dig of pretty short duration and Jamie should have just kept his window down and ignored it. Cant believe he didn't see the phone/camera and with a girl in between or perhaps he did? It suggests he was pretty wound up, if so, he should have delayed his journey... Didn't listen to TalkSport this morning, but H&J and a guest, whilst not condoning it, seem (at least to me) to be explaining it as demonstrating the passion of this football match!

For me at least a disciplinary likely leading to dismissal. Anyone that knows the Liverpool/Manchester area you have four big clubs very close to each other and plenty of overlapping of fans and stick/banter is pretty common.
Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 14:08 - Mar 12 with 4574 viewsHennikerBlu

Just announced on TS that he has been suspended.
Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 14:13 - Mar 12 with 4561 viewscrunchie1978

Bloody hell it looks as though most of it sprayed back on him lol.
Jamie Carragher - should be be fired? on 14:24 - Mar 12 with 4538 viewsAce_High1

They just did a sit down interview with him on Sky News. The presenter kept asking the same question over and over again.

Then they read out tweets from Vinnie Jones and Joey Barton, Carragher looked uncomfortable to say the least!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024