Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. 11:40 - Feb 15 with 6141 viewsnoggin

Where are you getting this new found confidence from? I can't see beyond a comfortable victory for them feckers, again.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 14:09 - Feb 15 with 1857 viewsflimflam

Am I the only one who does not really give a flying fudge about Norwich.

Yes it is nice to beat them but in all honesty they mean nothing to me, no more than say Colchester or Cambridge and is just another game to try and win.

Some of the foaming at the mouth and hysterics I have seen at Derby games beggars belief and I have to try and explain that behavior to two junior flimflams who seem rather puzzled and confused by grown men acting almost possessed.

All men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 14:19 - Feb 15 with 1850 viewsGuthrum

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 13:53 - Feb 15 by OsborneOneNil

Ipswich can be devastating? I love Town, but struggling to see that bud.

Think back to the early part of the season. Or some of our other good wins (i.e. not Burton away).

We may not be able to defeat teams by big margins, but we do have the players to carve the opposition open and the marksmen to finish the move with a goal.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 14:33 - Feb 15 with 1823 viewsSE1blue

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 14:09 - Feb 15 by flimflam

Am I the only one who does not really give a flying fudge about Norwich.

Yes it is nice to beat them but in all honesty they mean nothing to me, no more than say Colchester or Cambridge and is just another game to try and win.

Some of the foaming at the mouth and hysterics I have seen at Derby games beggars belief and I have to try and explain that behavior to two junior flimflams who seem rather puzzled and confused by grown men acting almost possessed.

I really enjoy the buzz this game creates and I get really tense during the match because I've been to old derbies where it meant so much. I think I enjoy that because these are rare feelings at Town matches lately and reminds me of when I used to go and see us play the likes of Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal and the European teams.

But, like you, I'm not bereft if we don't win. Not winning usually makes no difference to our current standing or potential season outcome (and this can be said for many years - apart from the play off semi).

There's other teams I hate more than Norwich.

Poll: Should VAR be scrapped?
Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 14:35 - Feb 15 with 1822 viewsFreddy

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 12:58 - Feb 15 by The_Romford_Blue

It’s important to try to remember that they’ve been piss poornat home this season and, as good as they’ve been lately, they’re still below us.

That gave me hope until I looked at their home results, lost 2 in their last 8 ??
Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 16:17 - Feb 15 with 1769 viewsSuperfrans

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 13:38 - Feb 15 by itfcjoe

I think people are massively overestimating Norwich, they are below us in the table with a poor home record.

They way some people are talking you'd think we are in th bottom 3 and they are top of the league!

Indeed. That said, they are coming into the match on some signficantly improved recent form. As usual.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 16:31 - Feb 15 with 1759 viewsPJH

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 13:38 - Feb 15 by itfcjoe

I think people are massively overestimating Norwich, they are below us in the table with a poor home record.

They way some people are talking you'd think we are in th bottom 3 and they are top of the league!

Yes but they recently participated in a penalty shoot out.

I never predict ITFC results but I always go to games wanting us to win and seeing ways that we can win, the best one being by scoring more goals than them.

COYB
Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 18:58 - Feb 15 with 1696 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 13:58 - Feb 15 by Vaughan8

...if you forget the one earlier this season! Or did you mean at Carrow Road?

Oh dear...I could try and claim I meant at Carrow Road but I’m going to be the bigger man and admit that I must have been so depressed by that game I wiped it from my memory! 🙈

As we were...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 19:07 - Feb 15 with 1693 viewsbackwaywhen

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 13:24 - Feb 15 by Guthrum

The biggest issue is whether we actually turn up or not. When this Ipswich team is on form, they can be devastating. But equally there have been quite a few games this season where the coordination and the fight simply goes missing.

The fight and desire will disappear as soon as they score ...if it early we are fooked !!!!
Login to get fewer ads

We will 100% win on Saturday... on 19:16 - Feb 15 with 1684 viewsunstableblue

Mick never follows up a shocking performance like Burton without a win. It’s his MO. You heard it here first.

Also our starting 11 from Burton is the best we’ve had against the scum for some time, especially our Spurs loanee.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Seems several are predicting a win on Sun. on 19:50 - Feb 15 with 1663 viewsbluebare

Probably cos cant get any worse than Saturday
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024