Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Watch Mick McCarthy’s Press Conference Live Here 12:00 - Aug 10 with 33032 viewsNewsTWTD

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Aug 10 with 947 viewshatch

What's the difference between a chickpea and a lentil?
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Aug 10 with 947 viewsThailandBlue

I Like Fish !!!
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Aug 10 with 947 viewshatch

I wouldn't pay £200 to have a lentil on my face
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:16 - Aug 10 with 947 viewsbluehook

Wallingford- I can't remember the 60's
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Aug 10 with 942 viewsGavTWTD

ok that's funnier

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Aug 10 with 942 viewssirmichealmills

Somebody put the plug in
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Aug 10 with 942 viewsFixed_It

Was iFollow named after you, Phil?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Aug 10 with 942 viewsDolly2.0

haha

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Login to get fewer ads

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Aug 10 with 942 viewsJohn_Bonds_Ghost

Our keeper is called the "Cat".....not because of his agility ....he S**ts in the front garden
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Aug 10 with 941 viewsWallingford_Boy

hatch - miles cheaper in Bulgaria, if it helps

RIP Sir Bobby

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Aug 10 with 940 viewsijdwright

Some bloke threw yoghurt at me the other day.
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Aug 10 with 940 viewsjasondozzell

Perer Bonnetti?
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Aug 10 with 937 viewshatch

Cheers Walli
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Aug 10 with 937 viewsijdwright

I thought, how diary
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Aug 10 with 937 viewsDolly2.0

This could be a thing for the future, people do jokes until Mick's ready. Like a warm up for the main event

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Aug 10 with 936 viewsWallingford_Boy

hatch - it'd be a bloke though, assume that's ok?

RIP Sir Bobby

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Aug 10 with 937 viewshatch

I've heard that joke churned out a few times ijd
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Aug 10 with 936 viewsSE1blue

TWTstandup

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Aug 10 with 936 viewsijdwright

Lol
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Aug 10 with 935 viewshatch

udderly awful
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Aug 10 with 935 viewshampstead_blue

Hurry up I've got to get to the gym!

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Aug 10 with 935 viewsoncebluealwaysblue

be better if he could spell
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Aug 10 with 935 viewswkj

Im getting confused now... are these jokes, or just lots of words put together to be random?

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Aug 10 with 935 viewsGavTWTD

how dairy even

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Aug 10 with 935 viewsMeadowlark

I think he meant "dairy"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024