Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Watch Mick McCarthy’s Press Conference Live Here 12:00 - Aug 10 with 33030 viewsNewsTWTD

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Aug 10 with 865 viewsSE1blue

mmmmm ottoman bbq

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Aug 10 with 865 viewsPhilTWTD

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Aug 10 by Tendring_Blue

Its TWTV and its Live!!!.. soon

Still awaiting Mick, he'll do iFollow and then will be with us.
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Aug 10 with 865 viewsGavTWTD

we aren't looking at holt

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Aug 10 with 865 viewssirmichealmills

Am I supposed to be doing anything?
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Aug 10 with 865 viewsRobbie12345

Shame

Poll: You can start one vs Birmingham

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Aug 10 with 865 viewsRowski

What about Harvey Barnes???

Blog: My Summer 'Massive Rebuilding'

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Aug 10 with 865 viewsoncebluealwaysblue

@John_Bonds_Ghost - Is that a sick joke?
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Aug 10 with 865 viewsGrahamHarbey

Are we looking at anymore signings or are w done?
Login to get fewer ads

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Aug 10 with 865 viewsLexdenBlue

what is the hold up?
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Aug 10 with 861 viewsSE1blue

Is Phil currently adjusting the transmitting aerial like Rod Hull?

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Aug 10 with 861 viewsbubblesblue79

just finishing their sandwiches
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Aug 10 with 861 viewsThailandBlue

Licence Fee not paid,
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Aug 10 with 861 viewsPeteTheTractor

Does this work on iPhone?

Pete-The-Tractor

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Aug 10 with 861 viewsGrahamHarbey

Se1Blue - harsh lol
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Aug 10 with 861 viewsIPSWICHFANITFC

once it's playing, will we need to refresh for it to appear on our screens?

Poll: If selling Jackson meant getting in a wide man, would you be happy with Garbutt?

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Aug 10 with 861 viewsGavTWTD

Mick is currently getting all the swearing out of his system first. We may be a few more minutes

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:10 - Aug 10 with 861 viewsbubblesblue79

bit like follow....
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Aug 10 with 857 viewsGavTWTD

It should appear automatically. You don't need to do anything

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Aug 10 with 857 viewssirmichealmills

The tension is killing me
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Aug 10 with 857 viewsSE1blue

swearing about vegans no doubt

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Aug 10 with 857 viewsbubblesblue79

ok cool
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Aug 10 with 856 viewsThailandBlue

Be getting Dark soon !!!
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Aug 10 with 853 viewsWallingford_Boy

I'm excited..

RIP Sir Bobby

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Aug 10 with 853 viewsRowski

Any female reporters there getting a slap threat off air?

Blog: My Summer 'Massive Rebuilding'

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:11 - Aug 10 with 853 viewsbrazilblue

suspense is killing me
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024