Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Watch Mick McCarthy’s Press Conference Live Here 12:00 - Aug 10 with 33031 viewsNewsTWTD

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:04 - Aug 10 with 944 viewsRobbie12345

Hopefuly some positive injury updates

Poll: You can start one vs Birmingham

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:04 - Aug 10 with 944 viewsGavTWTD

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:04 - Aug 10 with 943 viewsIpswich_Crazy

what! how can i get sent off for scoring a goal?!?

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Aug 10 with 938 viewsThailandBlue

It was an Own Goal Sneeky
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Aug 10 with 936 viewsjasondozzell

Is it live yet?
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Aug 10 with 935 viewsjasondozzell

Is it live yet?
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Aug 10 with 934 viewsIpswich_Crazy

nope it was my goal Gav slipped over it went in

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:05 - Aug 10 with 935 viewsGavTWTD

not yet

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Login to get fewer ads

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Aug 10 with 934 viewsjasondozzell

Is it live yet?
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Aug 10 with 933 viewsIpswich_Crazy

nope it was my goal Gav slipped over it went in

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Aug 10 with 930 viewsBattyboy

BBC 2 as a kid!
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Aug 10 with 930 viewsjasondozzell

Thanks Gav. Great job with all this by the way. Love the test card!
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Aug 10 with 929 viewsFixed_It

Any chance of some music while wait Gav? The BBC do.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:06 - Aug 10 with 929 viewsSE1blue

First time on TWTV for me. Any plans for a twtdhub.com featuring players and their WAGs?

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Aug 10 with 928 viewsGavTWTD

Not yet SE1...

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Aug 10 with 928 viewsSE1blue

put it in the suggestion box

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Aug 10 with 928 viewsbubblesblue79

good afternoon everyone....
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:07 - Aug 10 with 929 viewsTendring_Blue

Its TWTV and its Live!!!.. soon
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:08 - Aug 10 with 927 viewsbubblesblue79

do we need to click anything?
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:08 - Aug 10 with 927 viewsitfc58

getting bored now
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:08 - Aug 10 with 927 viewsFixed_It

Want us to click on some ads Gav?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Aug 10 with 927 viewsericclacton

where is Godzilla & bluwein?
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Aug 10 with 926 viewsThailandBlue

Someone put the Kettle on !!!
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Aug 10 with 926 viewsJohn_Bonds_Ghost

Phil ....please ask if there is any truth in the rumour that we are looking at Grant Holt ! T
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:09 - Aug 10 with 925 viewsIpswich_Crazy

for a signing announcement!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024