Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Watch Mick McCarthy’s Press Conference Live Here 12:00 - Aug 10 with 33036 viewsNewsTWTD

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:55 - Aug 10 with 1451 viewsIpswich_Crazy

good work Gav and Phil abd thank you

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:55 - Aug 10 with 1451 viewsIpswich_Crazy

and*

just wish you could stream the game on here for a small fee like £5

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:56 - Aug 10 with 1449 viewsIpswich_Crazy

thats would be awesome

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:56 - Aug 10 with 1450 viewsGavTWTD

not possible I'm afraid

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:56 - Aug 10 with 1448 viewsIpswich_Crazy

i know :(

Barnsley v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:56 - Aug 10 with 1448 viewsIpswich_Crazy

shame

TWTV: Watch Mick McCarthy’s Press Conference Live Here on 14:14 - Aug 10 with 1415 viewsMeadowlark

So, you cannot watch this unless you have Facebook installed? That's the impression I'm getting.
I don't have FB on any of my devices so I couldn't watch it.
The way of the world I guess. Not complaining, just wondering if there's a workaround or is this a FB thing and that's that?
Login to get fewer ads

TWTV: Watch Mick McCarthy’s Press Conference Live Here on 16:46 - Aug 10 with 1367 viewsGavTWTD

TWTV: Watch Mick McCarthy’s Press Conference Live Here on 14:14 - Aug 10 by Meadowlark

So, you cannot watch this unless you have Facebook installed? That's the impression I'm getting.
I don't have FB on any of my devices so I couldn't watch it.
The way of the world I guess. Not complaining, just wondering if there's a workaround or is this a FB thing and that's that?

It depends on the device you're watching on. Desktops and laptops you should be able to watch the video without having an account. Mobile devices are a little different and it may want to play the video in the facebook app. You'd need to experiment but it's largely out of our control as we have to stream via Facebook.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

TWTV: Watch Mick McCarthy’s Press Conference Live Here on 17:08 - Aug 10 with 1348 viewsPJH

TWTV: Watch Mick McCarthy’s Press Conference Live Here on 16:46 - Aug 10 by GavTWTD

It depends on the device you're watching on. Desktops and laptops you should be able to watch the video without having an account. Mobile devices are a little different and it may want to play the video in the facebook app. You'd need to experiment but it's largely out of our control as we have to stream via Facebook.

I was fine on desktop and I am not on Facebook.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024